Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Look Here ( Chapter 70 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Look Here

-Poppy-

Sometimes, I wish I could be invisible. It annoys me to see Ralph and Mel together. He's just going to cheat on her too. She serves the slut right! I lowered my head. Where does that leave me?

Classes go on as usual. Nothing really happens around her. I try to keep up my cheerful mask, but I don't think anyone buys it anymore. To be honest with you, I'm tired. I pulled out my cell phone and looked at the screen. Oh, look my mom called me last night. I already know the following questions to come. How are you doing, dear? How's school? Are you making any new friends there? Is everyone good to you? Are you and Ralph getting along? I dropped my head on the desk. Crap, boring, no, don't care, and no. I can't tell her that, now can I? Instead, I smile over the phone and lie. Great, great, yes, yes, yes. Saying it in my head makes me want to vomit.

“Is there a problem, Smith-chan?” I heard the teacher ask. I lift my head and notice everyone staring at me. I look up at the teacher again.

“You're spacing out on me,” she said. “Are my lectures that boring?”

“No,” I said in a sigh.

“Then please pay attention, okay?” she asked. I frown as she returns to the front of the class. What was the point of all of that, anyway? She treats me like I'm a defect. I'm doing great in all of my classes, thank you! I blew up my bangs away from my forehead. Why do I even bother anymore? It's just going to be another long day ahead of me. Two more classes like this and then study point. I have a club today too. That means more fake smiles and screaming on the inside.

I wish that I was invisible. However, I didn't notice someone noticing me back.

My Baby Drove Off in a Brand New Cadillac