Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Manic Depression ( Chapter 71 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Manic Depression

-Matt-

There is nothing to do around this campus on a Sunday. I looked up at my ceiling. Most of the shops were closed on campus today. Can't really go to them, anyway. I'm broke at the moment. I probably should look for a job, but I don't feel like it today. I looked over at my laptop. Why did it have to be so far away? I didn't feel like getting up off of my bed. Did my guitar have to be so far away too?

I looked at my phone. Like I would get any text or e-mails from anyone. I sighed and looked at the ceiling again. Now what? I rolled over onto my stomach and looked out the window. People walking around outside. Where have I seen that before? I wish they would just do something interesting for a change.

Hold on, what's that out there?

I crawled over for a better look. Poppy was walking towards the building, crying. I raised my eyebrow. She's still sad about that Ralph-guy? It sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me. But still, I couldn't help but wonder…

Without any thoughts in my head, I got up and walked out of my dorm. I waited in the lobby as Poppy walked inside, sobbing. I threw back my head as she walked past me.

“He's not worth crying over, you know?” I said aloud. I turned to see her looking at me. She wiped away her tears.

“Huh?” she asked. I turned around in my chair.

“It's really stupid, you know?” I said. “Crying over an asshole like that.” She stared at me with big eyes.

“Don't say that about him!” she said.

“But's true, isn't it? Didn't he cheat on you?” I asked. Poppy stared at me with big eyes. I could just by looking at her face that she wished that she could run away. I smirked to myself.

“Just as I thought,” I said. “You girls are all the same.”

“That's not true!”

I tilted my head. “How so?”

“Huh?”

“Tell me how you girls aren't all the same.” I motioned my hands at her. “So, go on. Tell me. Out with me. I want to hear all about it.”

Poppy's eyes look around the room. “Well, I'm different…”

“How so?”

“I just am.”

“But how?”

“I just am!” She clenched her fists at her sides. Uh-oh, I seemed to have pissed her off. I gave her a strange look.

“Aw, what's the matter?” I asked. “Did I hit nerve?”

“Yes!” Poppy shouted. “You're pissing me off!” I whistled at her.

“Ooo! Not very innocent of you!” I said.

“Shut up!” she barked. I covered my mouth, but couldn't stop laughing. When I looked up, her face was so red.

“What the hell?!” Poppy cried. I leaned forward with a smirk on my face.

“I got you to stop crying, didn't I?” I asked. She puffed up her cheeks and stormed out of the lobby.

“You're welcome!” I shouted. Poppy flipped me off as she hit the up button on the elevator. I sat back as the doors slid closed. I think I found a new toy to play with. Poppy and I might have to cross paths again really soon. I'll have to see to that myself.

I smirked to myself. You know something? This place might be, boring, but Poppy sure knows how to make things interesting. I wonder what I'll make her say or do next.

This could be entertaining.

Have You Been Experienced?