Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ Listen ( Chapter 72 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Listen

-Poppy-

Who the hell does he think he is?! Matt made me want to grind my teeth. His face! I want to smash it with my fist. Grrr! I felt like I was going to scream.

I leaned against the elevator wall. What the hell was that? I tried to breathe to make myself calm down. It didn't help at first. Matt really pissed me off. My face felt so hot. I smacked myself in the cheeks.

Come on! Get it together.

I took in another breath. Right…

I rubbed my forehead. I needed to push him and everyone else out of my head. The elevator stopped on my floor. I regained my composure as the doors opened. I'm much better now. Though, I doubt I won't stop being angry thinking about Matt. I think Lonna is out at the moment. I breathed and took a step out. I just wanted to be alone. Be alone and push every thought out of my head. Part of me wanted to just disappear. I pushed that thought out of my head when I made it back to my dorm.

“I'm home,” I said to myself as I walked inside. There's nobody here. I shouldn't be surprised. Lonna did say she was getting back late today. My mind went back to Matt for some reason. I gritted my teeth. So annoying. But yet… why does he have to be so… so…

“Why does he have to be so hot?” I asked aloud. I froze as my face turned hot again. What was I saying? I thought I was going to pass out. What the hell was wrong with me?!

I ran to my room and unlocked the door. I flopped down onto the bed and screamed in my pillow.

It Could Be Nice, You Know?