Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. one, Chap. two: Control ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Control
Kaoru lied back onto her bed. She was away in bliss. Last night, a handsome angel had made love to her. His hair was long and red like blood silk. The scars on his body made him look sexy. The cross scar on his cheek was the best. His eyes were a lovely amber. Kaoru closed her sweet brown eyes again. His face came back into her mind. So lovely. She just had to be with him again.
Outside her window, Aka Kenshin silently watched her. He had found her again. Now to follow her every step. He was curious about her. Why did he get stronger from screwing her? She clearly wasn't a normal human girl. But what the hell was she? There was only one way to see.
The morning came crisp and clean. Kaoru got ready for school as she normally did. Only, the strong afterglow from last night didn't wear off. Her parents seemed concerned about her. They had never seen their daughter this happy before. Something had to be up. “Sweetheart,” Kaoru's mom spoke up as her daughter was heading out the door. The girl turned to her mother out of curiosity. “Yes?” she asked. The woman shuffled a bit. “You seem so happy today,” she spoke up. “Anything great happen lately?” Kaoru smiled cheerfully. “Oh, I just met a very cute guy.” she replied. Her mother became intrigued. “Who?” she asked. Kaoru giggled sweetly. “It's a secret!” she responded. Then she headed off to school. The mother just smiled cheerfully to herself.
Aka-Kenshin watched his vessel leave her house. She was just as hot as last night. Aka-Kenshin found that his arousal was getting hard again. No! He just had to focus. Fuck her later! Aka-Kenshin needed to get more info on Kaoru first, and then make his move.
The semi-fallen angel followed his vessel all the way to Tokyo High. He examined the building for a long while. Thoughts of blowing it up danced cheerfully in his head. He could do it in an instant too. But why bother? He had bigger fish to fry than some petty little bombing. That could wait when he had his vessel under him moaning.
Aka-Kenshin picked up Kaoru's scent again. That scent… He smelt the same thing on her last night. Kaoru smelt of heavy wisteria blossoms. It so… heavenly… It stirred something sentimental inside of his frozen heart.
Aka-Kenshin drew himself from that syrupy-sappy world of human emotions. “Damnit!” he thought bitterly. “I am a ruthless killer! I can't have feelings for a mere human girl! Fight that bastard thing that they call a heart!” Aka-Kenshin decided not to get emotionally attached to Kaoru. That too would be a long and difficult battle.
Aka-Kenshin flew up to the third floor of the building. Kaoru was in her morning English class already. She looked bored in it. Perverted thoughts stirred inside Aka-Kenshin's head. “You won't be so bored when I get through with you!” he thought like a dirty old bastard. Suddenly, he noticed something peculiar. “Are her thoughts… pouring into me?” the semi-angel asked in his head. He then saw a various array of colors. “Human emotions!” Aka-Kenshin thought in shock.
Kaoru's emotions were bright and intense in his eyes. The color pink was the most dominant. Aka-Kenshin smirked coldly. He knew what that color was clearly. “She's in love with me!” the semi-angel thought while trying not to laugh. It was clear he didn't feel the same. But, it did spark a tasty idea. “I'll let her believe that I feel the same.” he thought to himself. “After all, she has what I need anyway. So, what's the harm in that?
The day pasted by lazily. The longer Aka-Kenshin waited, the more aroused he became. He even had his fuck-fest plotted out. The semi-angel even learned even more about Kaoru. She was a shy sweetheart. The girl was particularly a saint. Well almost, if one remembers last night.
At long last, the bell rang to go home. Aka-Kenshin watched the flood of schoolgirls leave for their homes. What a fine selection they all were. He began having fantasies about orgies with them in the girls' locker room. His lido would be full for months. Soon, Kaoru came out of the school. She was just as hot as ever. But she was surrounded by her friends. This was a slight problem. How to separate the vessel from her friends? That didn't take long to figure out.
Kaoru was just talking with her friends when she heard a low whistle. The girl froze in her tracks. One of her friends, Ami, turned to her. “Kaoru, is something wrong?” she asked. “I just thought I heard something,” her friend replied. A silence stepped in briefly. “I think I'll go see what it was. You go ahead without me.” Kaoru spoke up. “Okay.” her friends said. Then the other girls left her alone.
Kaoru wandered through the woods behind the school. The autumn setting seemed comforting to her. But for how long? Then, Kaoru felt someone grab her from behind and drag her through the trees. She was too scared to scream. The next thing she knew was she was pushed violently to the ground.
When Kaoru opened her eyes and looked up, she found Aka-Kenshin standing over her. She felt an instant tenderness by the mere sight of him. “It's you!” she breathed out in bliss. Aka-Kenshin put his heavy hand over her mouth. “Quiet!” he hissed under his breath. Kaoru complied. The semi-angel ripped open her blouse. Her white lace-covered breasts were exposed. Aka-Kenshin grinned in delight. Kaoru kept quiet and spread her legs under him. “She knows her role!” the semi-angel thought with malice.
Then, the semi-angel reached around his vessel and began unhooking her bra. Kaoru tried to keep still. “His fingers are so cold!” she thought in delight. Aka-Kenshin grinned again. “Why thank you.” he hissed softly. Then he pushed her bra up and moved his hands downward. Kaoru grew aroused quickly. The semi-angel paused for a moment. His vessel kept watching him. The semi-angel untied his gi slowly. Kaoru's eyes grew big in delight. She was blushing wildly. Aka-Kenshin was enjoying the effect he had on her. He then slowly untied his hakama and let it slide downwards. Kaoru felt her get wet pretty quickly.
Aka-Kenshin couldn't help but snicker to himself. “Yes! Enjoy it bitch!” he thought devilishly. Then, the semi-angel grabbed Kaoru's skirt and quickly flipped it up. His vessel was hot and wet all over now. Aka Kenshin grinned again. “Now to cut to the chase!” he thought. He yanked down her white silk panties to her ankles and entered in her.
Kaoru held him close as he pulled in and out of her. Oh yes! This was always the best part! Aka-Kenshin pumped faster and faster. Kaoru moaned out in pleasure. She was nice and tight. The feeling drove the semi-angel to thrust even faster. He tipped his mouth lower and began sucking at her breasts. So sweet tasting. Better than wine. Kaoru just let her head fall back and moaned loudly. The ecstasy came rapidly in forceful waves. She never wanted it to end.
At long last, Aka-Kenshin came inside of his vessel rapidly. “OHHH!!!” Kaoru screamed out in bliss. The angel killer lied on her panting. His vessel happily closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Once he got his strength back, Aka-Kenshin pulled out and rose to his feet. Kaoru opened her sweet eyes and stared at the semi-angel. He was so gorgeous with his violent assassin look to him. It all made him look so deliciously sexy!
“I love you.” Kaoru murmured to her sexy semi-angel. Aka-Kenshin kept his stoic face. “Yeah,” he said coldly. “I know.” Then he got dressed and left Kaoru lying alone in the woods. He now had his answer.
It's Been a Long Time Coming