Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. one, Chap. three: Runaway ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Runaway
She couldn't stand it. Kaoru couldn't handle the wait. So she packed up her things and sneaked away in the night. “I don't know where he is!” she thought as she climbed out of her bedroom window. “But that won't stop me from trying!” Kaoru fought keep her balance along the ledge. It was a long way down. One false move and she'd be six feet under.
Kaoru kept her grip and looked around. So far, getting down was a problem. But then, she saw an oak tree. New hope lit up. “I'll just grab the branch, climb onto the tree, and climb down!” she thought happily. But… The branch looked a bit distance. Kaoru's determination heightened. “I'll have to try it anyway!” she thought.
Kaoru tightened her backpack and stepped carefully to the branch. She drew in a heavy breath. The girl reached forward to try and grab the nearest branch to her. The first attempt was a miss. Kaoru clung tightly to the house to keep her balance. This was a deadly task. Kaoru tried again. No luck this go around. She nearly fell this time. But that didn't convince her to quit!
The third time worked. Kaoru successfully grabbed the strong branch in her hand and held on tight. Part one was done. Now for the “fun” part. Kaoru tried to push her body up onto the branch. This was difficult, considering the fact that Kaoru is scared of heights. The fear overtook her quickly. “I can't do this!” she thought with tears in her eyes.
But then, Aka-Kenshin entered her mind. Instantly, she became strong again. “No!” the vessel thought. “I have to keep trying if I want to be with him! I just have to!” Kaoru kept pushing herself up onto the branch. She kept slipping but in the end, Kaoru climbed perfectly onto the branch and the rest was easy from there.
Kaoru was glad to be on the ground again. The hardest part was now over. Now where to go? Kaoru tried to place herself in the semi-angel's footsteps. She drew up nothing. She had no leads either. But the girl couldn't quit yet. “Just get as far away from this place as you can! It's a prison here!” she thought. Her way of thinking was beginning to change. Kaoru still loved her parents. But she felt that it was time for a change. Maybe one day she would return home. Maybe.
Kaoru dared not to look back at her house. The whole thought of it would be too heart tugging for her and she'd have to change her mind. In fact, walking away seemed even worse. So, Kaoru began running away.
Kaoru ran past the city in a rush. Everything was flying past her without warning. So many things floated through her neo-darkening mind. She was trapped between her pure white childhood and the alluring dark world. Kaoru wished she could forget everything. Everything… except Aka-Kenshin. “My love.” Kaoru thought in reliving bliss. Everything seemed to faint now. The last thing Kaoru remembered was a great sea of white light.
Hours later, Aka-Kenshin was roaming around the woods in boredom. His mood changed when he stepped on something. He looked down and saw Kaoru lying face down out cold on the ground. He sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Oi you!” he said aloud. “You're starting to be a burden to me!” Aka-Kenshin then picked up his vessel and dragged her off to the side.
The semi-angel propped Kaoru against a tree. He stared at her for a while. A dirty idea popped straight into his head. The semi-angel untied his hakama and let it slide downwards. He lightly parted Kaoru's mouth and slid his rod in it. The sensation rendered her back into consciousness. She fluttered her eyes open slowly. Excitement spilled onto her face when she saw Aka-Kenshin. She instantly began sucking on his rod. The dark angel moaned in pleasure. The taste was so good to Kaoru that it drove her to suck faster and faster. Aka-Kenshin closed his eyes in bliss. “Yes! Eat as much as you like!” he thought. Kaoru did just that. This was the best taste ever.
Aka-Kenshin came violently in Kaoru's mouth. “AHHH!!!!” the semi-angel called out. He slowly drew himself out of her mouth. Kaoru swallowed the sweetness in joy. Aka-Kenshin just smiled to himself as he pulled his pants back up. His vessel watched as he tried them back on.
As Aka-Kenshin began walking away, Kaoru rose to her feet and followed behind. The semi-angel stood silent. “What do you want now?” he asked in annoyance. Kaoru embraced him tightly from behind. “Let me stay with you!” she pleaded. “I can't go back there! It's a prison to me now! All I need is you! So let me come with you!” Aka-Kenshin sighed in annoyance. “I knew this would happen!” he thought. “Fine!” the semi-angel called. “You can stay with me!” Kaoru became happy. “Thanks angel-sama!!!” she exclaimed. Aka-Kenshin sighed again.
In the dark shadows, he saw everything. He smiled wickedly. “Found you, ya rotten bastard!” he thought. Then he descended down into the ground straight to hell. He was found at last.
I'm Only Happy When it Rains