Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. one, Chap. four: Rat Pack ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Rat Pack
Doc sat at his desk in hell. He was bored with his work. All he did from day to day was fill out papers. They all looked the same after a while. Frustrated, Doc threw down his pen. “DAMNIT!!!” he yelled. The fallen angel sat back and stared at the ceiling. Being a hell official wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. All you get to do is office work. Everyday, all day. So yes, it's pretty boring. Doc was close to madness. “DAMNIT!!” he yelled. “WHEN THE FUCK ARE THINGS GOING TO GET INTERSTING AROUND HERE?!?”
Suddenly, a shower of fire rained into the office. Doc looked up in shock. One of his colleagues stood before him. He was dressed in his usual black robes with a blood red sash around his waist. He was grinning from ear to ear with a vid disc in his hands. Doc rolled his eyes dully.
“What is it now Deep Throat?” he asked in disappointment. His colleague kept grinning. “I have something that you're going to like!” Deep Throat replied. Doc's eye widened. “Sex?” he asked excitedly. “Even better!” Deep Throat replied. Doc thought about that for a moment. “A promotion?” he guessed again. Deep Throat smiled as he shook his head. “Even better!” his colleague said. Then, Deep Throat walked closer to his boss and neatly placed the vid disc on his desk.
Doc put his hand over the disc and unlocked the code. Current information on Aka-Kenshin's whereabouts came up. He was perfectly alive and stronger than ever. He had been dwelling in the living realm for the past few years. Doc looked up grinning. “Well, well.” he spoke up. “The rotten son-of-a-bitch in still alive! Something told me to check that river!” “It gets better!” Deep Throat called grinning. “Oh?” Doc asked. He decided to check this out foe himself. Doc kept focusing on the disc.
The fallen archangel saw Kaoru. What a lovely sight she was. Natural big breasts, heavy beautiful brown eyes, long silky midnight blue hair, tiny body full of vigour. Right then, Doc had a tasty idea. He cut off the transmission and turned to Deep Throat. “You know what this means?” he asked his colleague. Deep Throat nodded. The two fallen angels headed out of the office.
Deep Throat sent out a flaming dove to the others in their group. Doc and Deep Throat waited for them in the sand garden. Pretty soon, they came in a flash. First came a young about sixteen or seventeen. He was a gorgeous half-breed and very powerful too. Both heaven and hell had their eyes on him all of the time. The semi-angels Doc and Deep Throat couldn't help but stare. “Sorry I was late.” the youth said. “It's okay Bass.” Doc replied. “You're never the problem. It's always Ozzy who is the hold up.”
And speak of the devil, a small stream of water flooded into the sand garden. The stream materialized into flesh. A goth-looking man came into being. He looked pretty annoyed to be here. The other three watched him closely. Ozzy glared at them in anger. “This better be important!” he snapped. “My date is waiting in my bed!” Doc grinned in pride. He showed them the disc visual.
Ozzy and Bass were grinning. “When do we start?” Ozzy asked. “Now.” Doc replied. “How?” Bass asked. Their leader showed them Kaoru and explained the whole plot.
Kaoru wandered around the woods. Aka-Kenshin had left her again. She felt so cold and alone. To keep herself up, she constantly told herself, “He'll come back for me.” Then, she would keep going. Her problem was direction. Where the hell was she going? Aka-Kenshin never told her where he was going. She felt like a lost sheep.
Kaoru had her jacket closer to her small body. The wind had picked up. “I'm cold.” she thought bitterly. The vessel had to force herself to keep walking. Her feet were so sore from walking. Kaoru had so many blood blisters on them that when they broke, her black socks were wet with blood. She had to continue the trip barefoot. Within hours, Kaoru's feet were sore and numb.
From the trees above, Deep Throat watched her. He was smirking at her pain. “Don't worry my dear.” He said to himself. “Your pretty feet will be the least of your worries!” Deep Throat put out his hands and blew on them. Puffs of fire flew from hands and straight down to the ground.
Ozzy was watching the skies closely. He instantly saw the fire. Then angel nudged his Conrad. “It's time.” he said. “Right.” said Bass as he nodded. Then Ozzy became water and Bass became wind and leaves. The two parted in different directions.
Kaoru ran out of strength and fell to the ground. Her breath was heavier than boulders. Tears filled the girl's sweet brown eyes. Despair was winning out. Kaoru clutched her fist and shut her eyes tightly. “Please let death or someone take me away!” she thought in sorrow. Then the black sea swallowed her whole.
When Kaoru awoke, she was completely lost. Nothing around her looked familiar. She felt as if she was on an altar. She was literarily sitting on a cold stone altar. In fact, Kaoru was in an abandoned cold church. A sickening fear began eating at her stomach. She wanted to get away from this place as fast as she could. Kaoru tried to get up but couldn't. Her hands were chained above her on a steel pipe. She tried to struggle free in vain. The chains ended hurting her delicate wrists. Kaoru sat there in defeat. She felt cold all around again. “Where am I?” Kaoru thought in fear. “In St. Mary's Crow Church.” a sinister-sounding voice replied. Kaoru turned her head nervously. A man stepped closer to her. He looked about thirty years old. His hair was short and black. His fiery black eyes scared the vessel senseless. The man's black attire didn't help either. He looked like Satan.
Kaoru began struggling to get away again. The man shook his head in pity. “Aw, baby, why are you scared for?” he asked. Kaoru paused and stared at him in terror. The man grinned. Kaoru's heart raced as he stepped closer to get a better look. The man took her by the cheeks and stared at her for a moment. He smiled wickedly.
“Oh, now I see why Aka-Kenshin likes you so much!” the man called. Kaoru became confused. “Aka-Kenshin?” she asked sickly. “Who is that?” The man looked shocked. “You're sleeping with the guy and you don't know his name?” he asked in shock. “That man you love is our former ally, Aka-Kenshin.” Kaoru's eyes widened in panic. She shook her head wildly. “No. No.” she said softly at her. “It's not true! LIES! IT'S ALL LIES!!!” Kaoru was struggling violently in her bindings. She was so crushed that she didn't notice the pain from the chains. The man just laughed hysterically at her reaction.
He turned to the dark church. “You hear that, boys?” her captor called loudly. “She doesn't know squat about the Angel Killer! Shall we fill her in?” “Yeah!!!” three other voices chimed in. Kaoru looked around nervously. “There are more of you?!?” she asked in terror. The man grinned to himself wildly. When Kaoru turned to the front again, she freaked out when there were now four men standing before her. The main man turned to the others. “Who wants to tell her?” he asked. “Maybe you should Doc. Your visuals last longer!” one of them called. Doc thought about that for a moment. Then he said, “Very well. I'll show her the whole story!” Kaoru grew worried about that really fast. Doc smirked at her coldly. He put his fingertips to her forehead. A violent ray shot into her small body.
Kaoru saw everything. Days in heaven, the first taste of forbidden fruit with the servant girl, the fall, the start with the Rat Pack, rise to power, the “murder,” the escape, hiding in the shadows until a luscious woman arrived to be at his mercy, and present time. It was there in black and white. The truth was there.
Doc drew back his fingers. Kaoru came out of the trance fast. Doc watched her out of curiosity. “Strange,” he thought. “She has unusually high spirit levels.” He began to think of Aka-Kenshin and his wild reputation with the ladies. “Aka-Kenshin likes to screw and leave them. So why is he so interested in keeping this tart?” the fallen angel thought in confusion. Then it all hit Doc fast! “Of course!” he thought in shock. “The son-of-a-bitch is using her for power!” Then a nasty idea came to Doc like a dream.
The fallen angel ripped open Kaoru's blouse in a feverish rush. The poor vessel screamed in terror. Doc slapped her violently. Kaoru whimpered in pain. The rest of the Rat Pack were confused. “Doc-sama what are you doing?” Bass called out. “This is the Angel Killer's vessel!!!” Doc shouted. The other fallen angels grew excited and crowded closer around Kaoru. The girl became sick with fear.
Dow was about to have his way with Kaoru when someone yelled, “Let fucking go of her now!” The men all turned to see Aka-Kenshin himself standing in the church doorway.
Next Time