Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. one, Chap. five: Battle ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Battle
Aka-Kenshin was pissed. Kaoru didn't stay where he told her to. It was one hell of a journey to track her down. He didn't have much to go by. The scent of wisteria in her blood was his only clue. It took him hours but now, he had found her! Unfortunately, Kaoru was with them. Just great. Just fucking great!
His former buddies stared at him. Doc grinned at him. “Well, well, well,” he called. “Guess we should've cut up your remains!” “Hello Doc!” Aka-Kenshin replied crossly. “Haven't see you in a while.” The semi-angel stepped closer to get a better look. Kaoru was overjoyed. “Angel-sama!!!” she cried out. Aka-Kenshin ignored her. He focused on the four fallen angels. “My Doc, you age more every time I see you!” Aka-Kenshin remarked. “Office work must be killing you! I'm glad I didn't become a hell official!” The semi-angel turned to Deep Throat. “Still screwing around with Doc and the ladies?” he asked. The fallen angel looked pissed. He would have jumped at his neo-enemy's neck if Doc hadn't stopped him in time. “Not yet,” the fallen angel whispered. Deep Throat tried to calm down but to no avail. Aka-Kenshin kept smirking. Next was Ozzy. “Still mixing business with pleasure, eh Ozzy?” the semi-angel asked in sarcasm. The fallen angel didn't seem to care. In fact, he was proud to have that tid-bit known. And finally, there was Bass. Aka-Kenshin grinned like the devil he was. The young half-breed became nervous. “And you…” the Angel Killer addressed Bass. The young semi-angel tried to stand his ground. Aka-Kenshin kept smiling wickedly. “Well,” he went on. “You're just lucky to have survived our training!” Bass didn't show it but he was at rest now.
Aka-Kenshin looked behind the men. Kaoru sat there chained up staring back at him. He noticed that her blouse was ripped open and her black panties down to her soft pretty thighs. Her skirt was also up around her waist. Aka-Kenshin couldn't help but laugh to himself. “Damn, looks like I'm not the only one who's actually found a use in this pathetic tart!” he thought. The semi-angel cleared his throat loudly. Everyone kept his or her focus on him. “I believe that is my vessel you have!” he called aloud. “So if you don't mind, I'll be taking her back with me now.” The Rat Pack laughed loud and hard. “You'll have to fight us for her!” Doc called back. Aka-Kenshin grabbed his kantana tightly and prepared to attack. “Alright then,” he replied. “I accept your challenge!”
And the battle began. Aka-Kenshin charged forward. Deep Throat flew forth. Aka-Kenshin just smirked. “Fire on fire.” he called boldly. “I can deal with that!” Deep Throat blew on his hands violently. A firestorm rushed from them out to Aka-Kenshin. The semi-angel flew up and over them. He took in a deep breath and blew out to his opponent. Fiery rings fell down to the Rat Rack. The fallen angels scattered out to the corners of the dark church. Aka-Kenshin grinned. “Perfect!” he thought.
Aka-Kenshin flew down to the center. He smirked to himself. “Now,” the semi-angel called aloud. “Should I finish up with lover boy or deal with you three fuck-ups?” Deep Throat charged forward again. Aka-Kenshin just kept smiling. “Hm. Well now, I have my answer then.” he replied. The semi-angel drew out his kantana, drew in a deep breath, and blew out violently on the lethal blade. The whole weapon became red hot. The semi-angel began chanting. Deep Throat just smirked in pride. “Ah the good old Shin No Kitsune Bi!” he thought in sarcasm. “How predictable!” Aka-Kenshin put the tips of his fingers to the flaming blade. A cold mist came into the atmosphere. The katana's edges cooled quickly. Deep Throat froze dead in his tracks. “No!” he thought. “It can't be…” Aka-Kenshin opened his eyes and grinned. “Oh yes it is.” he replied. Then the semi-angel put up his sword and charged forward. “Bi no Kori dragon!” Aka-Kenshin called out. The blade turned black as night. An icy flame cloaked it heavily. Aka-Kenshin flew faster to the target.
Deep Throat would have been dead instantly if he hadn't started to fly upwards. But not fast enough! Aka-Kenshin still stabbed him straight in the stomach. The other three of the Rat Pack stood there stunned! “When did he get time to learn that technique?” Ozzy asked in shock. “He combined fire and ice in his katana.” Doc explained. “Only Michael of Heaven has mastered this technique!” Bass gasped out. “And I think I know how Aka-Kenshin learned how really fast.” Doc finished up. He turned back to Kaoru. She had been sitting on the altar in total silence. Was this mere human girl worth this much trouble for devils to fight each other over for?
Deep Throat fell backwards to the cold stone floor below him. Black blood spurred everywhere. Aka-Kenshin stood over him grinning. Doc rushed to his fallen lover quickly. Bass and Ozzy followed behind in a rush. They crowded around their injured Conrad. Doc examined the wound closely. Blood was pouring out by the buckets. The leader's face looked worried. “Bass.” he said quickly. “Get to it!” “Right.” the half-breed said with a nod. Bass put his hand over the wound. A soft green light formed around his small hand.
Doc turned to Aka-Kenshin who stood over them smiling. The fallen angel was pissed! “Don't think she is your vessel just yet!” he barked. “We will be back to take her!” Aka-Kenshin just smirked. “You wish!” he hissed in victory. Then, Doc waved his arm around his group and himself. Black mist flew up from the blood and sank them straight down to hell.
Aka-Kenshin turned his focus to Kaoru. His mood changed to bitter. His vessel looked overjoyed. Aka-Kenshin walked over to the girl. “You stupid girl!” he snapped. “I told you to stay where you were!” Kaoru kept silent. Aka-Kenshin paused for a moment. This tart was so hard to stay mad at. “Fine.” he replied. “I'll let you go this time! But no more shit like this, ever!” Kaoru nodded her head eagerly.
Aka-Kenshin sank down to his knees before her, pushed the girl's thighs open, and stuck his tongue inside. He began slowly eating her out. Kaoru moaned in ecstasy. Aka-Kenshin sped up and moved his tongue in deeper. Kaoru was burning in desire. Her bondage made the moment pretty kinky. Too bad she couldn't lie back and enjoy. But what did it matter? He was here with her and that's all that mattered. Kaoru closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she moaned in bliss. This was really heaven.
After long moments of bliss, Kaoru came wildly. “OHHH!!!” she cried out. Aka-Kenshin drank up the nectar like a wild animal. Kaoru let him blissfully do so. When he was done, Aka-Kenshin rose to his feet and slashed the chains from her wrists with his katana. Kaoru's bindings fell around her like dust. Kaoru lowered her thin arms slowly. “Get dressed.” the semi-angel ordered. His vessel did so in silence.
Once she was dressed, Aka-Kenshin picked up Kaoru and carried her out of the abandoned church.
I Won't Let You Fall Apart