Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. two, Chap. eleven: Trust ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trust
Kaoru awoke moments later in the woods. Night had fallen heavy all around her. She could barely remember what had happened between now and a few minutes ago. But what the hell did it matter? The vessel was glad to be away from that hell-hole placed called school. If she had woken in the hospital or the nurse's office, the teachers would fire questions at her about why she blacked out. Even though the girl wouldn't be able to tell them anything, it would still put a great deal of stress for her. No, it was better to be out here away from everyone. Wherever, here was. Speaking of which, where was she? Suddenly, she felt a cold and dark shadow over her. Kaoru fully opened her eyes and looked up. Her beloved Aka-Kenshin stood over of her. He had his usual stone-cold face as he stared at her. A heated bliss flooded into his vessel by the mere sight of him. “It's you.” she said softly. Aka-Kenshin still kept his stoic face as he moved in closer to get a good look at the girl.
“Good to see that you are finally awake.” he said coldly. Kaoru tried to get up but found herself too weak to do so. Instead, she asked, “What happened to me?” Aka-Kenshin just smirked at that little question. “You passed out after the hellhounds were protecting you.” he replied. “I was watching the whole time. When those humans put you in the Nurse's Office, I waited until most of the people were gone. Then, I disguised myself as your father and brought you out here in the woods.” Kaoru lied there confused for a moment in thought as she took in the long information. That it all came back to her! Aka-Kenshin noticed his vessel goes pale in the face. “What's wrong?” asked he. “They killed… her!” the vessel exclaimed. Aka-Kenshin put his fingers to her mouth. “Yes,” he said softly. “That's what they are supposed to do. They kill on instinct. That's all they do, kill. They have no emotions at all. The hellhounds kill just for the sake of it.” That really didn't help her so much. In fact, the girl looked as if she was going to have a heart attack. “But, I stood there and did nothing.” Kaoru finally managed to force out of her sweet thin mouth. The semi-fallen his strong fingers to her mouth again. Aka-Kenshin tried again to sugar-coat the outcome. (If you can call it that.) “Look,” he said. “What's done is done. You can't change it. That little bitch deserved to die. The hellhounds were only trying to protect you from her and they succeeded in doing. Now, I don't see why you are going upset about it. When one kills another, that's just it end of story. The only thing you do is bask in the blood glory and move on. Do you follow me?” Kaoru just nodded sickly. Aka-Kenshin smiled coldly. “Good,” he replied.
The semi-fallen angel took at good look at his vessel. “You look worn out.” he replied. “Must be exhaust from travel.” Aka-Kenshin sat up on his knees and untied his gi. “Don't worry,” the semi-fallen angel went on. “I'll have you right back to normal.” Kaoru gave him a weak little smile. She instantly spread her legs for him so her master could do the job. Aka-Kenshin smiled to himself. “She knows her role in this!” he thought maliciously. He slowly began unbuttoning the vessel's small white silk blouse. Kaoru breathed heavily as the semi-angel did so. Aka-Kenshin paused he slid off his gi. His hands slid behind the girl's small back and took hold of the lilac silk bra. He wasted no time unhooking it. Kaoru trembled in delight as he slid the bra upwards, revealing her heavy breasts. “Oh damn!” Aka-Kenshin said softly. “This is going to take some time.” The tone of his voice was of a dirty old man's. Kaoru could hardly wait.
Aka-Kenshin then untied his hakama and let it slide downwards. Kaoru blushed at the sight of his gorgeous body. The semi-angel smirked at her reaction. “I see the color has returned to her cheeks!” he said aloud. His vessel just kept quiet. Aka-Kenshin kept smiling to himself. “Stupid tart!” he thought. Then his hands slid down to her velvet black skirt. Kaoru trembled in delight as his cold strong fingers went down her waist and belly. The semi-angel always got a kick out of that. He then forced the skirt up wards. The vessel became wet with excited. There was now one object that stood in the way. Aka-Kenshin grabbed the sides of Kaoru's lilac silk panties and slid them down in a rush. Kaoru felt like a virgin all of again.
Aka-Kenshin decided to try something different this time. He moved his head to her sweet wisteria garden and slipped his tongue in. Kaoru moaned at the sensation. The semi-angel started out slow. The key was to repair the source then fix himself. Because, what would be the point of strengthening up if your sources are exhausted? Both parasite and host felt the warmth in her body return rapidly. Aka-Kenshin pushed his tongue in farther. “OHHH!!!!” Kaoru cried out in bliss. The semi-angel had to hold down the vessel tightly. “Stay down, bitch!” he thought in lusty annoyance. He then pushed into even farther. Kaoru found herself on the edge of madness. Oh the torment! She didn't know how much more she could take! “Just… a… little… longer!” Aka-Kenshin thought devilishly.
“I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!” Kaoru screamed out. She came violently and fast. “AHHH!!!” the vessel cried out in bliss. Aka-Kenshin gladly helped himself to the sweet flowing nectar. “Always the best!” he thought as he licked up the last few drops. The semi-angel then sat up again on his knees. The color to Kaoru's flesh had returned in full force and she looked much healthier than he kidnapped her from school. He smirked in satisfaction. “Phase one complete.” he thought. “Feel any better?” he asked. Kaoru could barely speak. She just nodded softly. Aka-Kenshin smiled wickedly. “Good,” said he. The semi-angel moved his rod to the entry of the wisteria garden. “Because, I'm going to need you to help me finish.” he addressed. The vessel became silently excited. Her master pushed himself into her quickly. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped Kaoru's sweet newly-thickened mouth. Aka-Kenshin just grinned to himself. He loved the affect he had the lovely vessel.
The Angel Killer began pulling himself in and out of his vessel. He held onto her small shoulders as he did his work. Kaoru moaned aloud in ecstasy. She shut her eyes to fully enjoy the process. It had been days since her master had been inside of her. But it all seemed to support the theory that abstinence makes the heart fonder. Maybe the same can be said for sex. Yes, the same can definitely be said for sex and pleasure! The vessel reached out and held him tightly to her. This drove Aka-Kenshin to pump even harder and faster. She felt so warm and soft in her garden. The Angel Killer could even feel his own power increasing rapidly with every thrust. This girl was a critical source of energy for him. And the best part was she was so willing to give herself to him without a fight. This was surely the best! Kaoru's moans grew louder and louder. She was enjoying herself but she wished that she was tied down. The time in the chapel was way better. But what did it matter? He was getting what he wanted and she was in bliss with him. So, everybody won in this instance.
At long last, Aka-Kenshin came rapidly into Kaoru's dry wisteria garden. “AHHH!!!” he called out loudly. Kaoru just let her small body go limp as the life-giving fluids flooded her. The Angel Killer pulled out of her and sat up on his knees once again. The smell of sweat and wisteria drove him to crave even more. But he was too exhausted to get it for himself. Plus, he didn't want to run down his energy source again. Kaoru seemed to be falling. “My work here is done for tonight!” he thought. Then, Aka-Kenshin got dressed and left Kaoru to slip into dream land.
Do You Trust Me?