Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. two, Chap. twelve: Sugar ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sugar
Something strange was bothering Aka-Kenshin. He tried to ignore it for some time, but it wasn't doing him any good. The problem was keeping him from wanting to do battle to test out his new strength. It was all about Kaoru. She must be a demon in disguise of a normal human girl. Because why else would she have this much of an affect on him? What the hell was up with her anyway? Why did she smell like wisteria blossoms so much? And where does she get this intense power from? Why does she even have it? Could she be…. Aka-Kenshin just shook his head at that thought. Nah! When those bastards killed her, they made sure that her soul was completely destroyed. So there's no way that she could be reincarnated in this mere human girl! But then again, the Rat Pack thought and made sure they had eradicated the Angel Killer and, well, Aka-Kenshin is still alive and well. But still…
Aw, screw it! That's not important! He needed to get his head straight. And there was only one way to do that! Aka-Kenshin neatly placed himself onto Kaoru's window sill. He quietly peeked inside. Kaoru away in dreamland. The semi-angel smirked to himself. “You won't be sleeping perfectly for look!” he thought maliciously. Aka-Kenshin then put his hands against the glass and shut his eyes. He began chanting softly to himself. The glass under his hands became ice cold. Then it melted away. Aka-Kenshin opened his eyes and smirked. “Perfect!” he thought. Then the semi-angel stepped quietly into the girl's room. It was all pitch black in the place. All the more to set the mood. Aka-Kenshin made it onto the bed's white silk futon. Oh how sweet-looking she looked. Her sleeping appearance only made his organ even harder. Right then, he had a tantalizing idea. Why not pleasure her for a change? Yes! That way, his little tart would only stay loyal to him! He was beginning to enjoy that idea too well!
Aka-Kenshin began to yank back the sheets. The sudden breeze slowly awoke Kaoru. She looked up and saw her master huddled over her. The vessel's heart raced in excitement. “Aka-Kenshin!” she breathed out softly. The semi-fallen angel put his strong finger to her soft lips. “Shhh, my sweet.” he whispered. Then he let his hand go down to the hem of her white silk nightie. Kaoru could barely keep herself still. His cold hands always rose her body temperature beyond two-hundred and ten. She wanted this so badly. Aka-Kenshin smirked to himself. “This is going perfect!” he thought wickedly. He rose her nightie up passed her heavy breasts. Her small pink nipples were hard already. Aka-Kenshin knelt down to Kaoru and began kissing on her lips. She kissed back with delight. The semi-angel slipped his tongue into her sweet mouth. Startled with delight, the vessel began massaging his tongue with her own. The flames gradually rose higher as the steam continued on.
Aka-Kenshin let his hand travel lower. Kaoru trembled in delight. “He cold hands always turn me!” she thought in bliss. She instantly became wet all over. The semi-angel's hand went further down to Kaoru's abdomen. She was really excited now. Aka-Kenshin was just getting started. He slipped his hands down into his vessel's light pink silk panties. The semi-angel placed his fingers neatly near the entry of her wisteria garden. He placed his other hand to her stomach. Then without warning, Aka-Kenshin forced his fingers into the garden. Kaoru moaned loudly in his mouth. The sensation was too wild. She instantly wanted even more. Mischief turned wildly in the semi-angel's head. “If you want more my slave,” he thought. “Then, more you shall get!
He began to pull his fingers in and out slowly. Kaoru moaned loudly in his mouth. Her master then tenderly began kissing down her neck. The heat from her flesh drove him into sweet madness. Oh and the scent of wisteria blossoms on the girl's sweet body was so arousing! It all drove him to pump his fingers even faster. Kaoru moaned louder and louder. Aka-Kenshin's mouth found one of Kaoru's thick and plump breasts. He wrapped it around the nipple and began sucking on it madly. The sweet nectar of the slave's body made his own fire burn higher. The vessel flung her arms around her master and held him tightly. The waves of intense pleasure shot rapidly through her small body. She felt as if she was flying straight into Heaven. Aka-Kenshin pumped even faster. His licks and sucks grew even harder at her breasts.
At long last, Kaoru came in a rush. Aka-Kenshin quickly moved further down, stuck his tongue in, and drank up the sweet nectar. The vessel just lied there and let him do so. When the Angel Killer lapped up the last few drops, he sat up on his knees. He still wanted more, but how? He began to remember a thought Kaoru had while getting more power from her yesterday. Then, an idea hit him. Aka-Kenshin scanned the room for a bit. At last, he had found it! The Angel Killer leapt off of the futon and crawled over to the thick red robe draped across the bed. He pulled the sash out of the clothing and crawl put onto the futon. Kaoru grew excited all over again. Aka-Kenshin smirked again. “Yes!” he thought in malice. “Just as you wanted. I'm going to tie you down and fuck you raw!” Kaoru could barely keep herself still. The semi angel began his smutty work. He tied Kaoru's small wrists above her head. Then he untied his hamaka and let them slide downwards. Kaoru was really aroused now! Her master smirked in delight. “Here we go!” he thought quickly. Then, the semi-angel roughly shoved himself into his vessel. The action was so painful that it felt great. Kaoru moaned out in pain and pleasure. Aka-Kenshin held onto tightly. He began pulling in and out of her slowly. The vessel whimpered out in bliss. She held onto him even tighter. That drove her master to pump even faster. The slave let her head fall back in bliss. Aka-Kenshin put his strong arms around her small waist. His hands were so tight on her hips that more pain shot into Kaoru small body.
At long last, Aka-Kenshin came rapidly within Kaoru's wisteria garden. The vessel let her body go limp in sweet ecstasy. This feeling was always the best. Aka-Kenshin just collapsed beside his prized vessel. Usually, he would get up and leave. But tonight, he just wanted to stay right beside Kaoru. He didn't know why, he just did. “I'm just going to lie here until my strength returns so I can leave.” the semi-angel justified softly. “Mmm…” Kaoru murmured as she drifted off to sleep. Aka-Kenshin started doing the same. “At least I can think straighter now!” he thought gruffly.
I Want to What You're Thinking