Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. three, Chap. thirteen: Progressive ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Progressive
He would've have believe that one night with pleasuring Kaoru would be enough to keep him focused. But Aka-Kenshin couldn't have been more wrong than ever. Because, as the day went by fast, his cravings for Kaoru shot back up again. He didn't know why. They just kept coming. The semi angel just wished that these cravings would just vanish so he could continue with being the heartless bastard that he had worked to become. But how could he do so without getting emotionally attached to the vessel? Surely he could do something of that nature. After all, that's what he did with most women. That's when it all hit him! He would just screw around with Kaoru whenever he wanted, power-up needed or not. Yes, the semi-angel would pleasure her, get what he needed, and keep the cravings scarce all at once. Right then, Aka-Kenshin knew what he had to do.
The semi angel followed Kaoru in secret all the way to school. He had the plot ready in his head. Aka-Kenshin would leer Kaoru straight into the woods, seduce her, get over this unwanted desire that was reoccurring, and move on with life. The plan itself was easy as well. The only element that was required was time. So, Aka-Kenshin waited patiently. When the school bell rang to dismissal, Aka-Kenshin flew into the woods behind the school. “It's time!” he thought. Then, Aka-Kenshin neatly held out his hand, shut his eyes, and began chanting softly. A soft red glow filled the air. “Come to me, my precious vessel. Come to me.” Aka-Kenshin murmured softly. A soft sweet wisteria breeze greeted him.
When Aka-Kenshin opened his eyes, he looked to the mouth of the woods. And there she was. Kaoru stood waiting for him in a daze. She looked just as hot as ever. Her white silk blouse clung tightly to her thick and heavy breasts. The girl's skirt covered half of her thighs. Her long black socks covered up her calves. Instantly, Aka-Kenshin's organ stirred awake between his legs. He wanted to embrace her and tear her clothes off. Both said nothing for a long while. The semi-angel just let his heavy amber eyes undress her slowly. “I am here, master,” she seemed to say. “Do as you like with me.” Right then, Aka-Kenshin decided to try something different with his precious vessel.
The semi-angel backed Kaoru up against an oak tree. Kaoru submitted to him without a single fight. “That's it my dear,” the Angel Killer murmured to his prey. “Give into me.” He then untied his gi and let it slide off of his body. Aka-Kenshin then turned the piece of cloth into a rope by stretching it out long and tall. Kaoru gracefully put her behind her back. Aka-Kenshin moved in closer to her and tied the gi tightly around her wrists so she cannot escape easily. His vessel became instantly excited. The semi-angel smirked to himself with malice. “Now for the fun part.” he thought. Aka-Kenshin began slowly unbuttoning the little white buttons on Kaoru's blouse. She started breathing heavily at his touch. Oh this was so good! And he was just getting started! Her master then pushed her blouse open. The girl's black lace bra was revealed. Aka-Kenshin just couldn't help but stare. Then he reached inside the open blouse and grasped hold of the bra. Kaoru trembled in delight at his cold hands as he slowly unhooked the piece of clothing. Aka-Kenshin quickly pushed the bra up, revealing his pet's lovely thick breasts. The semi angel drooled wildly at the sight of them. It just made his arousal even harder. That's it! Time to commence the plan.
Aka-Kenshin then untied his hamaka and let them slide down. Kaoru became hot and wet all over again. The semi-angel smirked to himself yet again. “Her reaction is always the best.” he thought. Then, the Angel Killer flipped up the vessel skirt and grabbed hold of her white silk panties. He yanked them down quickly. Kaoru instantly spread her legs for her master. “Yes.” Aka-Kenshin thought devilishly. “You know your role too much, my little love slave.” The semi-angel instantly slid himself into the vessel. Kaoru moaned softly. This feeling was always the best. Aka-Kenshin gently yet firmly put his hands onto her small shoulders. He began thrusting into her wildly. Kaoru's moans grew louder and louder. She wrapped her slender pretty legs around her manly owner. That drove him to pump even faster. Sweat developed on the vessel's small body from the pleasure burning inside of her. Aka-Kenshin began licking it slowly off of her body. The taste of the salty sweet water and the scent of wisteria blossoms with overwhelming to him. His own desires started to fly out of control for him. He actually wanted her to be his forever. This girl was almost like her…
Aka-Kenshin became annoyed at such thoughts. He was not the type to be held down to just one woman. “Bullshit to that!” he thought harshly. That all drove him to bang the vessel even faster. At long last, the Angel Killer came wildly into the sweet wisteria garden. Both were panting roughly. Aka-Kenshin's body was coated in a heavy sea of sweat. He lightly let go of Kaoru and untied her tiny numb wrists. The girl just collapsed onto her master. The Angel Killer caught her in his lap. He just sighed as he let her sleep peacefully there. “This is going to be a long night!” he thought in annoyance.
Tell Me What's On Your Mind