Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. three, Chap. fourteen: Angel Light ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Angel Light
Kaoru never did stay in the middle. She was either too weak to function in normal life or she would stand out too much for people to ignore. Her soul was beginning to glow because of her nightly visits from Aka Kenshin. It started off as a weak little light. But within days, the light grew stronger and stronger. Pretty soon, this light could not be contained in her soul any longer. Her body started to glow as well. Her skin began to look a little too healthy for someone of her condition lately. Everyone stared at Kaoru wondering what was going on with her this time. They never could really figure it all out with her. She always came to school pretty sick. Kaoru lashed out at almost everyone that crossed her path. She would have constant mood swings at any given moment. Some were even worried that she would collapse and die one day. The girl didn't mind it at all. She was just happy to be with her man.
But yet, not so for her friends. They were rightfully worried about her. Kaoru wouldn't eat for days. Her weight dropped and rose constantly. She passed out in class almost once every day. Kaoru had become more and more isolated each day. She wouldn't talk to anybody at all. Her schoolwork was even starting to slip as well. Her friends tried to confront her about her problems. But Kaoru would always drive them away.
“It's nothing!” she insisted.
“But you're sick!” Ami pleaded to her. “You need help!” She reached out to lightly grab Kaoru by the wrist to take her to the school consoler. The vessel slapped her hand away in rush.
“DON'T TOUCH ME!!!” she screamed out. Then, Kaoru ran away as fast as she could. Ami looked behind her in worry. She turned to Kiki with tears in her eyes.
“What should we do?” she asked. The other friend thought about that for a moment.
“We just keep trying to talk to her until we get through,” she replied. “We just have to get through to her!” Ami nodded at that one.
“Okay,” she replied. They hurried after her. Kaoru tried her best to avoid her friends for the rest of the day. They just wouldn't leave her alone anymore. She knew them too well. After all, Kaoru, Ami, and Kiki had all been friends since they were three years old. They would usually tell each other everything. But, Kaoru couldn't tell them about Aka Kenshin or the Rat Pack. They just wouldn't understand at all. No, this had to be kept a secret. “I'm so sorry guys!” Kaoru thought with tears in her eyes. “But you have to stay away from me! It's for your own good!
Meanwhile, Boss heard every word of the conversation. An idea formulated in his head. Kaoru's friends could be used to get the job done. All he needed was the right opportunity to strike. The angel stayed by the girls the whole time. He found them quite attractive. Ami had a small build to her. Her light brown hair came to her middle back. The heavy bangs masked her forehead like camouflage. Her green tint eyes opened the world to her heart. The schoolgirl uniform she donned completed her angelic look perfectly. Then, there was Kiki. She looked like a wild woman. Her cyan boyish haircut adorned four mini black ribbons in her hair. She had been gifted with meat on her bones. The boys noticed her the way that she walked. Everything bounced and jiggled when she moved. Kiki's amber brown eyes burned with a fiery ambition and lust for life. The girl looked much healthier than Ami did. The curves showed through her uniform just perfectly. Boss licked his lips in lust. Angels weren't supposed to know what desire was. But, sometimes it just happens. Some try their best to fix it before it gets out of hand. Others, like Boss, just ride with it and try their desires on angels. But today, he began wondering about the flesh of human girls. Why are things that are forbidden highly more attractive than anything else in the world? They just are sometimes.
Towards the end of the day, Kiki and Ami found Kaoru again. She was hurrying away to Aka Kenshin at home. Her friends chased after right away.
“Kaoru!!!” Ami yelled out to her. “Kaoru, wait!!!” The girl didn't even stop to turn around to them. She began to run. Her friends ran right after her. They ran all the way after her. Kiki jumped forward and tackled Kaoru all the way to the gate. She tried to get away, but her friend held her down to the ground like an American football player. Kaoru screamed out loud in pain. Ami raced over to the girls.
“Ow!!!” Kaoru screamed out loud as Kiki's body pinned her down onto the ground. “Get off of me!!!”
“Hell no!!!” her friend yelled out.
“Stop it!!!” Ami screamed at her. “Get off! You're hurting her!”
“But if I get up, she'll run away again!” Kiki argued back.
“I know!” Ami cried. “But all of this is not necessary! Just hold her by her arm! She won't escape that way!” Kiki frowned at her friend at first. Then, she got up right away and pulled Kaoru to her feet. She grabbed her by the arm and held her tightly. Kaoru tried to struggle to get away, but Kiki held onto her tightly. In the end, Kaoru just gave up and stood still. Ami stepped forward.
“Now Kaoru,” she said. “Tell us what is going on with you! We're so worried about you. We don't talk anymore. You barely eat. You're failing your classes. You pass out almost once every day. You keep looking worse every time we see you. You have really bad mood swings and you lash out at us all of the time. You avoid everyone when you can. Tell us what's going on!”
“Are you on drugs or something?” Kiki asked. Kaoru looked defensive at them.
“No!” she cried.
“Then what's wrong?” Ami pleaded. “Please talk to us! We're right here for you!” Kaoru stared at them in worry. She found herself trapped now. Her friends were closing in on her quickly. She didn't have a creditable explanation for her behavior. So, what could she do? Kaoru finally managed to break away from Kiki's nearly bone-crushing grasp with a loud slap. Kiki stepped back startled.
“Just leave me alone, okay!!!” Kaoru screamed again. She ran all the way home. Her tears became worse. Secrets hurt, but she had to keep this one to herself at all costs. Kiki and Ami watched after her frozen.
“Kaoru-chan…” Ami mumbled to her.
“Hello ladies!” a voice greeted them from behind. Kiki and Ami whirled around right away. Boss stood behind them smirking. He had his motorbike turned off and his helmet at his side. Kiki looked him up and down in distrust.
“And who the hell are you?” she hissed. Boss shrugged at her.
“Just call me an angel,” he replied. Ami and Kiki looked at him like he was mental.
“Okay…” Ami said uneasy.
“Whatever!” Kiki said out loud. Boss smirked at them again.
“Anyway,” he said. “I heard about your little problem with you friend, Kaoru.” Both girls looked up at him right away at those words. Kiki stepped forward to him.
“Yeah,” she said. “What about it?” Boss stepped forward to them.
“I could help!” he said. Ami's heart raced in hope. But, Kiki stayed skeptical.
“Really?” Ami asked in desperation.
“How?” Kiki questioned bitterly. Boss dropped his helmet on the ground.
“That depends,” he replied.
“On what?” Kiki snapped.
“On if you want my help or not,” he replied. The girls thought about that for a moment. Kiki and Ami turned to each other and talked among themselves about what to do next. They didn't seem to have much of a choice anymore. All options had been exhausted. Besides, Boss looked so promising to them. The girls turned back to him.
“Okay!” Kiki replied. “You can help us! But only if you tell us how!” Boss smirked at them wickedly again. They had fallen right into his plan just as little pawns should.
“Fair enough!” he called. “By any means necessary!” Kiki and Ami thought about that again for a moment. Kiki stood firmly.
“Okay,” she said. “Just don't make her suffer!” Boss smirked at that one.
“Of course,” he replied. “Little Kaoru won't suffer at all.”
“That's a relief!” Ami breathed.
“You better keep your word!” Kiki snapped at the angel.
“I will. I will,” Boss insisted. “Now, you can go.” The girls quickly hurried away home. Boss watched them smirking at their backs. “Fine looking girls!” he thought in sick lust. “Too bad their friend will be dead soon. Can't promise that she'll live. But I did say that she won't suffer!” Boss put his helmet on and climbed onto his bike. He started it up and rode off.
Oh Sinnerman, Where You Run to?