Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. three, Chap. fifteen: Number One Crush ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Number One Crush
Kaoru truly loved Aka Kenshin. She would do anything for him. Aka-Kenshin knew this too well. The fallen angel didn't feel the same for her. But, Aka-Kenshin decided to feign feelings of love to keep his little pet under his spell for as long as she was useful to him. She followed him around like a little lovesick puppy. The girl gave up her body to him to use however she wanted. Aka-Kenshin had found himself the perfect woman. He decided to use that to his advantage. But how far would she go to prove her loyalty to him? Only one way to find out. One night after a long screw, Aka-Kenshin turned to his little toy in bed.
“Kaoru-chan,” he spoke up. His pet looked him into the eyes.
“Hm?” she asked softly. The fallen angel took her cheeks in his hands and lightly kissed her on the mouth. Kaoru slowly shut her eyes in bliss. “Oh Kenshin…” she thought. The fallen angel slowly pulled away. He patted her on the head.
“You love me, right?” he asked her.
“Yes I do!” Kaoru loudly declared.
“Do you love me enough to kill?” Aka-Kenshin asked her.
“Yes!” Kaoru declared again. He quickly grabbed her by her small soft hands. Kaoru felt herself blushing. Aka-Kenshin had her almost sold now. Now to bring in the big gun.
“Prove it to me!” he announced. His vessel looked at him confused.
“How?” she asked. The fallen angel smirk at her boldly.
“Kill someone for me!” he declared. Kaoru looked really confused now.
“How?” she asked again. “And who?” Aka-Kenshin shrugged at her innocently.
“Just anyone you fancy,” he replied. “Can you do it?” Kaoru became serious right away. She grabbed his hands as well.
“Yes!” the girl said aloud. “I will do anything for you!” Aka-Kenshin smiled at that declaration. He held her close to his chest. Kaoru cuddled up close to him. The fallen angel smirked to himself as she did so.
“That's a good girl!” he whispered to her coldly. The plan had been set into motion. Now for the real test to begin. This would sure be a hoot to watch.
The next morning, Kaoru set out on her little mission. Today was Sunday. No school today and many would be out and busy today. Kaoru walked through the crowded Tokyo streets looking for a victim. She kept a big kitchen knife well-hidden under her pink sweater. Kaoru kept her eyes open and always searching. The vessel had the whole plan mapped out in her head. Get the victim in a dark secluded area, stab them as many times as it took, ditch the knife, and run. Simple plan and the girl decided to keep it that way. She decided to start with an easy target. Maybe, someone her age…
At last, Kaoru spotted the perfect victim. A girl about her age had just come out of a clothing department store. She stood outside talking on her cell phone. She had many shopping bags in her arms. So much things were trying to spill out of them. This girl looked popular and rich by her own clothes and the things that she had in the bags. Kaoru studied her for a few minutes. She seemed to have found a winner. A popular rich girl found dead would certainly draw media attention and Aka-Kenshin's as well. She had the victim. Now time to act. Kaoru made her way over to the target. She lightly tapped the girl on the shoulder. Her victim turned to her on the phone. Kaoru smiled and waved at her. The girl looked at her confused as she hung up her phone.
“Can I… help you?” she asked. Kaoru smiled at her still.
“Hi!” she called. Her prey still looked at her confused.
“What do you want from me?” she asked.
“Nothing much,” Kaoru replied. “Just to take a little walk with you, that's all.” The prey still looked at her in suspicion.
“Why?” she asked. Kaoru shrugged innocently.
“No reason,” she replied. “Just felt like walking with someone.” The other girl thought about that for a moment. Kaoru waited for her answer patiently. Her prey relaxed some at last.
“Okay,” she replied. “I guess it wouldn't hurt!” Kaoru perked up as she clapped her hands together.
“Great!” she called. “Let's go!” She took a couple of the girl's bags in one arm and the girl's now freed arm in the other. She led her straight down the street to her doom. The rich prey watched her nervously.
“Slow down!” she called out. “You're hurting my arm!” Kaoru didn't listen at all. She had her mind focused on her mission. All to prove to Aka-Kenshin that she loved him. “I will kill you my love, Aka-Kenshin!” she thought the whole time. “I will not fail you!” Halfway through the walk, Kaoru turned to her new “friend.”
“Say,” she spoke up. “Where do you live exactly?”
“Bancho,” the other girl replied. “1197 Bancho.” Kaoru smiled at that one innocently.
“I see,” she replied. “I know a shortcut to get there!” The other girl looked at her slightly surprised.
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah!” Kaoru called. “Follow me!” Kaoru dragged her further into the crowd. The other girl followed along uneasily. Something nagged her in the back of her mind that something was dead wrong here. But what could she do? This tiny girl was holding her somewhat hostage at the moment. So, she was stuck until she could find someone to help her. Right now, that didn't look like a possibility. They came down into a dark alley. The other girl became really nervous now. They seemed to be going away from Bancho. Something was *really* off here! Suddenly, Kaoru stopped and let her go. The other girl looked up confused.
“What are you doing?” she asked. “Why did we stop?” Kaoru hung her head and gave off a little sigh.
“I'm so sorry to do this,” she said aloud. The rich prey looked at the vessel lost and confused.
“What are you talking about?” she asked. Kaoru didn't answer at all. She just whipped out the knife and charged towards her prey. The rich girl's eyes grew big in fright. Then… STAB!!! Right into the chest. The victim's eyes grew big in shock. Kaoru looked up at her with blank eyes of a mindless doll.
“W-Why?” the other girl asked in a weakening voice. Kaoru still didn't answer. She yanked out the knife in a flash. The prey dropped all of her bags and fell straight to the ground at Kaoru's feet. The vessel stabbed her many times in the abdomen, chest, and limbs just to finish the job. When it was all said and done, Kaoru wiped the sweat away from her forehead and looked at her work. The prey was truly dead. Kaoru shut her eyes for a brief moment. “I have done it, Aka-Kenshin!” she thought. “I have done you proud!” She wiped the knife on the girl's dress, took it with her, and walked away as fast as she could. The mission had been complete.
Above, Aka-Kenshin saw the whole thing. A cold smirk came onto his face. “Perfect!” he thought. “She passes the test! She will of great use to me after all!” He snickered to himself as he vanished into the lightly darkening sky. Now, for the real fun and battles to begin.
I Would Die For You