Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. three, Chap. eighteen: Pandora's Box ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pandora's Box
Kaoru had already left by sundown to look for Aka-Kenshin. In heaven, Boss was plotting to kill her again. Aka-Kenshin was back, he suspected as much. The report on the base's destruction made it back to Heaven by yesterday morning. This wasn't good for them. Not good at all. This mission became top priority. Not good for Boss. That meant more work for him to done. Still, he didn't always have to go out and do the work himself. Enter his beautiful angel concubines. These were his bitches. The man got them to do anything that he wanted. Yeah, Boss had it pretty sweet.
The angel went down to the girls' chamber in his house. His concubines were just lying around doing nothing when the door opened wide. They all looked up to see their “daddy” as they affectionately called him. The angels became excited right away.
“Daddy!” they all cried. The angels all flew over to Boss. He held up his hand at them.
“Easy there, girls!” he ordered. “Let me get settled first.” The concubines tried their best to cool down some. Boss looked at each one of them. His harem looked very sexy. They were all of a different flavor. The angel had different moods for different girls. Sometimes, he liked blondes. Sometimes, he liked brunettes. Occasionally, Boss went for the red-heads. It all just depended on his mood. Today, Boss was in a fighting mood. Who to choose for the mission today?
“Girls,” he said. “I have a mission for you today.” The concubines became overjoyed.
“Oooo!” they all cheered. “What is it?” Boss grinned at them coldly.
“Just a little killing mission,” he said. “Anyway interested?” The concubines crowded around him excited and they squealed likewise.
“Ooo!!!” they cried. “Who do you want us to kill?”
“Kamiya Kaoru,” their “daddy” answered. The girls really became wild. They all glomped their “daddy” in hyper love. Boss had to fight them off for a moment. “Wow!” he thought. “They all want a piece of that little bitch!” The angel pushed himself to his feet.
“Okay then,” he said. “Take it easy all of you.” The pervert looked out among the sea of sexy angels. It only took him a few seconds to pick out who he wanted. His lips curved into a heavy dirty smile.
“Ah, Holly, Laurel, and Willow!” Boss announced. “You girls will do the honors of killing Kaoru.” The other concubines pouted and groaned as those three stood up. They knelt at his feet. Boss smiled at his bitches in a dirty way again. “Perfect!” he thought.
“Those are my girls!” the angel told them. “Now come with me and seek out our target!”
“Yes daddy!” the three concubines said. They all rose to their feet and took hands. Boss told Holly and Willow's hands. He softly chanted under his breath. A white hazy light formed at their feet. A huge tunnel grew and swallowed the quartet whole. They vanished in a blink of an eye. The other concubines watched on intrigued. The hunt had picked up once again.
Kaoru walked out to a sand garden in a zen courtyard. Aka-Kenshin came to her in a dream last night while she was recovering from the base attack. The vessel was happy to be reunited to see her love again.
*Dream Flashback*
The night set in heavy in the woods. The full moon served as the only guide for any travelers tonight. Kaoru walked around slightly confused. Nothing looked familiar to her. She looked around and could only she miles and miles of thick cherry blossom trees. The petal swirled all around her as she looked around.
Where is Aka-Kenshin?” she thought nervously. The beauty of the flying enticed and scared her to death. She closed her eyes and began to wish them all away. Then suddenly, she heard a loud whisper. Kaoru quickly opened her eyes. Her beloved twisted angel walked towards her. He had his gi off tonight. The battle scars on his torso looked so hot. Kaoru looked on at him sailing into high-time joy. Her heart leapt like a wild bull.
“Aka-Kenshin-sama!” she breathed out. The vessel raced over to her idol. However, the girl's body was still too weak, so she nearly collapsed to the ground. Her beloved caught her just in time. Kaoru looked up at him with happy eyes. The twisted angel lightly covered her mouth.
“Yes,” he whispered. “I am here, but I need something from you!” Kaoru nodded at him quickly.
“Yes!” she muttered under his hand. “Anything you want!” Aka-Kenshin smirked at her coldly. “That's a good doll!” he thought. He leaned down to her ear and whispered the mission into her ear. Kaoru's eyes grew wide in determination. She looked up at her beloved. He smiled at her kindly.
“That's a good girl,” the bastard muttered to her. Aka-Kenshin patted her on the head. He snickered to himself coldly.
*End of Dream*
Kaoru didn't seem to know how she got there. During the dream, Aka-Kenshin planted the information into her brain. His words flowed into her mind and stayed locked there. After she left the hostel, the girl muttered the directions to herself as she walked.
“Through the woods, down to the stream, wade in the water, walk out to the highway, don't hitch for a ride, walk down the hill to the city, and walked all the way to the temple gates,” she mumbled to herself. “Don't talk anybody and don't look at anyone.” Seems easy enough. Kaoru followed every single word of her beloved. In seconds, she made it to the temple gate just in time. A smile came onto her face. “I did it!” she thought. The girl ran through the open tori. She made it to the sand garden with no hitches. Kaoru looked up at the sky. “Aka-Kenshin-sama, I will not fail you!” she thought. The vessel raced to do her mission. Just what did Aka-Kenshin send her out to do? He had his little vessel retrieve what he called “Pandora's box.” The girl didn't bother to ask any questions about it. She just went ahead and did it. All to make Aka-Kenshin happy.
“Let's see,” Kaoru muttered to herself. “Five paces north, go down to the green lush charms garden, and push past the thick green wall.” Not so bad. She would just have to hurry before anyone saw her. Just one small problem…
As the vessel quickly worked, she heard the flap of any angel's wing. Kaoru froze up and slowly looked up. Three angels were circling the sky over head. Her face slowly went pale. Oh, this was bad! Kaoru knew that she had to try and run away. But yet, her body wouldn't give. Her feet seemed glued down to the sand. All the girl could do was watch in nervous fear. The three angels dove straight down to their prey.
“KILL!!!!!” they screamed at the top of their lungs. Kaoru didn't even scream. She just looked on as the angel descended upon her. They began beating on her. Not just like a cat fight, oh no!!! These ladies were fighting to kill! Holly, Laurel, and Willow were kicking, punching, biting, and choking Kaoru in an attempt to end her life. The vessel didn't cry out, not once. She just lied there and took it. Boss sat on his motorbike watching all of the action. For some reason, his bitches beating the life out of poor Kaoru seemed so arousing. He licked his lips as he watched on. “Yes, girls!” the angel thought happily. “More, more!” The brutal show picked up speed and force.
Kaoru would have been dead if a priest hadn't come outside to investigate the noise in the sand garden. He panicked when he saw three women beating on something violently. Worried, the priest ran over to boss. The angel didn't even look up. The priest looked at Boss and then at the angels. He turned to the head angel.
“Aren't you going to do anything to stop them?” he asked. Boss didn't look up at all.
“Nope!” he announced. The priest looked at him as if he was out of his mind.
“Why not?!?” he shouted. The angel turned to the man and lowered his shades.
“The girl my nuns are beating up is possessed by the devil,” he lied. “They are just trying to kill the devil out of her.” The priest didn't buy it one bit. Theses “nuns” didn't look and act the part. (Since when do nuns dress scantily clad in tight bikinis and a sheer cover-all?) The priest decided to help the poor vessel. He raced forward to break up the fight. The concubines paused and looked up right away. They saw the priest rushing towards them. The bitches smirked to themselves. “Fresh meat!” they thought. “We'll get him and then go back to the hussy!” The concubines rushed forward and started beating on the priest. The man tried his best to fight off the wild women. He started yelling and praying to get them off of him. Kaoru lied there weak and bleeding. She watched the bored innocent man just pummeled for trying to help her. He didn't deserve this. She only wished that she could help the priest somehow.
Suddenly, the dog necklace began to glow a hot red. The light up faster and faster until it exploded into a huge bomb. The concubines screamed in agony. Boss did his best to shield his own eyes.
“Girls!” he yelled. “Her power is too much for you! Let's go back and regroup!” The four angels flew straight back up to Heaven. When the light slowly died away, Kaoru went out cold. Both she and the priest were lied out with serious injuries. “Aka-Kenshin…” the vessel thought in misery as she was slowly blacking out. A single tear ran down her cheek on the ground. Their blood stained the calming white sand below.
Blood and Sand