Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. four, Chap. twenty-two: Save Her Soul ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Save Her Soul
Meanwhile, Kaoru's friends were still worried about her. They slowly came to a belief last night. Kaoru had become too lost for them to save her themselves. They needed some help. They held it together on the surface. But, Ami broke down into faster desperation than Kiki did. She had always been a sensitive girl. Ami never could bad news too well. Kaoru's slow fall from grace hit her hard. Ami tried her best to keep it all to herself. Lately, that became harder to muster up. Today was the worst.
Ami had made it to school when she ran into Kaoru in the hallway. She was just standing at her locker, staring at it. Her friend paused in her tracks. Something didn't feel right about her. This wasn't the Kaoru see knew when she was four. No, that Kaoru was dead now. This was just a walking corpse. A corpse with no soul and huge glass eyes. Nothing sane ever came out of her mouth anymore. She didn't look all there together. Kaoru had just become a void in an empty human shell.
Ami didn't know how to approach her anymore. On the one hand, she wanted to run away every time she saw her best friend nowadays. But, Kaoru still needed help. Ami just couldn't walk away. She bit her lip as she looked at Kaoru at her locker. Then, her friend looked up at her. The shy girl just stood there frozen. Kaoru noticed her face.
“Hello there, my dear Ami,” she said. “So good to see you again.” Ami swallowed hard as tried to act normal. She gave Kaoru a little wave.
“H-Hi,” she said. Her friend gave a little twisted smile.
“What's the matter, Ami?” she asked.
The other girl quickly shook her head. “N-Nothing! Nothing at all!” Neither one spoke. Kaoru took a step forward. Ami stepped back. Kaoru gave her a happy smile this time.
“I just missed ya, that's all,” she told her. “We should hang out together some time.” Ami nodded at her slowly.
“Yeah,” she lied. “I guess…” Kaoru giggled a little bit.
“I'll see you around then,” she said. Her friend nodded with a pale face. The girl seemed to drift away with her walk. Ami turned and watched her leave. When Kaoru had vanished out of sight, her best friend finally broke down. She raced outside, found a bench, and broke down crying.
“I don't what to do anymore,” the girl whimpered to herself. “She's out my reach. I can't help her anymore.” The tears kept spilling from her eyes. Suddenly, a strong, rough hand began massaging her neck. Ami paused and slowly glanced up. Boss stood over her, smirking.
“Aw, don't cry,” he said. The girl blinked at him, confused.
“I've seen you somewhere,” she said.
“I just have one of those faces,” the angel said. “Mind if I sit down?” Ami shook her head.
“No, go ahead,” she answered.
“Nice,” Boss replied. Then, he sat down next to her. Ami watched him the whole time. Boss stared her straight in the eye.
“Now, talk to me,” he said. “Why would a pretty girl like you be crying?” Ami sniffled for a moment. Usually, it took so much to get her to open up to anyone. But, Boss seemed to draw out security within her. She took in a deep breath and shut her eyes.
“It's my friend, Kaoru,” Ami admitted. “She's… she's changed.” Boss pretended not to know the situation.
“What's wrong with her?” he asked. Ami slowly broke down and told him the whole story. The angel listened in silence. He was drawing her into him for the trap. The easiest way to kill Kaoru was to get through her friends and turn them against her. “This girl is going to be an easy start!” he thought. Ami looked at him with big eyes.
“What should I do?” she asked. Boss smirked to himself secretly.
“Perhaps, I could help out,” he said. Ami quickly jerked up her head and looked at him.
“You could?” she asked. “Huh?” Boss smiled at her wickedly.
“First,” he said. “I need you to do something for me in return.” Ami blinked at him.
“What do you mean?” she asked. Boss smirked to himself in his head. He leaned in close to her small ear.
“Just give your body to me here and there from time to time,” the angel whispered. Ami's eyes widened in shock as she turned to him.
“I'm sorry, w-what?” she asked. Boss smirked as he playfully grabbed her right breast.
“We don't have to go all the way right now,” he said. “We can just do… baby steps.”
“Baby… steps?” Ami asked.
“Yes,” the angel said, softly. “So what do you say?” The girl stared him, nervously. She suddenly felt dirty for even talking about it to him. But yet, Kaoru needed some help. The girl just couldn't walk away from her friend now. Ami lowered her head in shame.
“You won't hurt her, will you?” she mumbled. Boss gave her a cold smile.
“No,” he lied. “She won't even feel a thing. So what do you say?” Ami still hesitated for a moment. She curled her tiny hands into fists.
“Okay, I'll do it,” she mumbled. Boss grinned as he slowly lifted her head to face him. He licked his lips at her hungrily.
“Good girl,” the angel hissed. Then, he kissed her on the lips. The angel kissed her again while groping her breasts. The girl reluctantly gave into the kiss. Boss smirked to himself inside his head the whole time.
Oh, it's good to be top angel!” he thought. He squeezed on her breasts as he took in his victory. So good to win.
Prize King