Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. four, Chap. twenty-one: Blood Ritual ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Blood Ritual
Kaoru awoke days later in her own bed. She looked all around her frantically. “Why am I here?” she thought. She tried to see if Doc was anywhere, lurking. The rape played in her hear over and over again. Why didn't Aka-Kenshin come to save her? He just left her at the hands of one of their enemies. Her savior had abandoned her. How could he? How could he? Kaoru began to break down crying.
“Kaoru,” a voice whispered in the dark. “Kaoru. Kaoru look up and see me.” The girl paused and slowly looked up. Aka-Kenshin sat on the foot of her bed. He nearly gave her a cold smile.
“Hey,” he said. Kaoru blinked back more tears. Her heart ached in sorrow.
“You left me!” she cried. The fallen angel raised an eyebrow at her.
“Oh?” he questioned. “Why do you say that?” Kaoru's lips trembled as she tried to make herself talk. At last, she gave up and broke down crying. She lied her head down on his lap and whimpered the whole attack by Doc. Aka-Kenshin stroked her hair. He slowly lifted her head so that she could see him. More tears were building up in her eyes. Poor girl. He had to do something to make it up to his follower. Then, an idea came into his head. This situation would be perfect for this next task.
“Kaoru,” he spoke up. “I have a way to cleanse your soul of Doc.” Kaoru looked at him in slight surprise.
“How?” she asked. Aka-Kenshin gave her his famous cold smile. He leaned in close to her ear.
“Bring forward a blood sacrifice,” he told her. “The blood will cleanse you whole.” The vessel stared at him in silent, wide eyes.
“Can it be anyone I choose?” she asked. Aka-Kenshin nodded at her.
“Yes,” he said. “Now get yourself to school.” Kaoru nodded quickly. She slowly climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom. Aka-Kenshin smiled to himself evilly. He just winding up his doll up. The fallen angel could wait to see what she would do next today.
Despite her mother's pleas, Kaoru went to school anyway. It just felt surreal and dreamlike. The girl just seemed to float through her another episode of her life. At least, that's what the case appeared to be on the surface. Kaoru was really on the hunt. She needed a sacrifice victim to make herself pure from Doc. The girl kept her eyes open for the perfect candidate. She killed a girl last time. Maybe, she should kill a guy. Yeah, she should sacrifice a boy. Now to find the right guy.
By gym class, Kaoru had found the perfect sacrifice. This boy was named Asari Kazuki. He was the most popular boy in Tokyo High. Rich, nice body, smart, funny, athletic, and pretty much a lady killer. But yet, he had a dark secret to him. Some of the freshman girls accused him of raping or trying to rape them. Being a recent rape victim herself, Kaoru could not allow this. Kazuki needed to be taught a lesson. It is after class that she would lure him in with a proposition. She approached the victim as the other students began to leave.
“Kazuki-kun,” Kaoru said to the senior. The boy slowly turned around. He saw a skinny Kaoru looking up at him. He took a moment to look her up and down. So far, he liked what he saw.
“Can I help you?” he asked. Kaoru shuffled her feet a little bit.
“Are… are… are you free tonight?” she asked. The boy really looked interested now.
“Sure,” he said. “Why?” Kaoru blushed.
“I was just wondering if you would go out on a date with me,” she offered. “No can say no if you want. That's fine.” Kazuki kept down his excitement long enough to answer her.
“Sure,” he said. Kaoru pretended to look surprised.
“R-Really?” she asked. The boy nodded.
“Sure,” he said again. Kaoru forced herself to calm down.
“Right,” she replied. “Meet me at under the cherry trees in Kyosu Park at ten o'clock tonight.” Her victim nodded.
“Okay,” he said. The vessel smiled.
“Great!” she chirped. “I'll see you there.” Kazuki gave her a small nod. Then, they parted company. Kaoru counted up the elements in her plans for tonight. She had the victim and location. Now, she needed a weapon. “Kenshin-sama, I will not fail you,” she thought. Her descent into her darkened madness treaded onwards.
The rest of day went on normally. Kaoru came home, did her homework, ate her dinner, did the dishes, took a shower, and went to bed. Or so it looked on the last part. Once she was sure that her parents were asleep, Kaoru crept out of bed to the kitchen. She quietly made her way over to the drawer and pulled it open. She pulled out the knife and tucked it under her jacket. The girl pushed it closed. Her face looked so stoic as she walked out of the kitchen. The role of the executioner took over her mind as she got each step out to the “altar.” “I will not fail you Kenshin-sama!” she thought. “I will not fail you!
She made it out to Kyosu Park. Kaoru looked around for any other souls in sight. Good, no one else was there. She spotted Kazuki under the cherry trees in the dark. He was smoking a cigarette. The lit end drew her attention over to him. Kaoru relaxed. “Okay, he's here,” she thought. She made her way to the victim. He looked up at her and smiled. He took out his cigarette and extinguished it.
“Hey there,” he greeted her. “What took ya?” Kaoru smiled at him, dreamlike. She leapt onto him and kissed her victim on the lips. Kazuki became pleasantly surprised. He kissed her back. Kaoru slowly pulled away. She looked deep into his caramel-brown eyes. The boy gave her a little smirk.
“Straight-forward, aren't you?” he asked. Kaoru smiled at him lightly. She kissed him on the lips again. Kazuki kissed her back. It didn't take long for the kids to start making out in the dark. Within ten minutes, Kaoru made her move. She reached into her jacket and slowly pulled out her knife. The girl stabbed him in the chest. Her victim paused with big eyes. The girl slowly broke off the kiss and looked deep into his ears.
“Why?” he forced to gasp out. Kaoru gave him a sick little smile.
“Do you know who I am?” she asked in a whisper. The boy didn't talk; so Kaoru went on.
“I am all of the girls that you have forced yourself on!” she said. Kazuki slowly sank down to the ground slowly as she watched him die with no emotion on her face. When he was dead, she stabbed him eight more times. Kaoru looked over the body at her work. A sick since of relief washed over her skinny, pale body. “I have done you proud, Kenshin-sama!” she thought in high euphoria. The girl quickly looked up when she heard someone clapping at her. Aka-Kenshin walked out of the streetlight and into the shadows.
“Very good,” he said. “I will take it from here.” Kaoru nodded and stepped back from the body. The fallen angel walked over to the dead and dipped his fingers into his blood. He looked back over at Kaoru.
“You!” he commanded. “Come here.” Kaoru obeyed in silence. Aka-Kenshin smirked at her.
“Kneel before me!” he commanded. The girl did as she was told and looked up with eyes of heavy excitement.
“Do you need me to shut my eyes?” Kaoru asked. Aka-Kenshin shook his head.
“No, that won't be necessary,” he replied.
“Okay,” the vessel replied. The fallen angel smirked at her. Oh this was just too easy. She was now practicing eating up every word that he fed her. She had now become his perfect little doll. Now to finish up this little game between them.
Aka-Kenshin took the blood and traced the Kanji for “lamb” all over Kaoru's forehead, neck, and arms. He touched the mark of her forehead and began to chant. Kaoru tried her best to look at what he was doing and keep still at the same time. This only took about a minute before Aka-Kenshin drew back his fingers.
“Okay,” he said. “You are now cleansed.” His vessel looked at him overjoyed.
“Oh thank you, Kenshin-sama!” she cried. The girl bent down and kissed his feet. The fallen angel grinned to himself the whole time. He just loved the power that he had over his doll. She had grown into the perfect tool for his own twisted pleasure.
Serve the Master