Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. four, Chap. twenty: Prize Capture ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prize Capture
Unbeknownst to Kaoru, Doc had been following her the whole time. He was horny for power once again. Kaoru's little body leaked with strength. He just had to have her again. Not just yet, though. One of things that Doc enjoyed was the hunt itself. He decided to stalk Kaoru first. Like a hunting dog, the demon followed her scent all the way along the trail. She smelt of honey to him. He couldn't wait to make her scream in misery for him. The fire in his loins burned out of control with each step. Kaoru's sweet flesh teased his mouth to feast upon it. He knew he was getting close. Just a little bit longer…
Kaoru came into a small hidden town in the mountains. She wanted to pass right through it, but her body wouldn't let her. It needed food and rest for the night. “I really should keep going,” she thought. But yet… She nearly sank down to her knees in exhaust. Somebody caught her by the waist. Kaoru tried to lift her head, but someone pushed it back down. She slowly began losing conscious. The girl sank down into a deep sleep. She knew and heard no more.
Several hours later, Doc dragged Kaoru back into the woods. His timing couldn't have been better. Kaoru just collapsed in his arms. Convenient for him, given the situation. Doc made it to the center of the woods. He slowly lowered his prize onto the ground. The demon took a long while to stare upon the out cold girl. She looked so peacefully lying there. He almost didn't want to wake her up. But yet, he had work to do. So, time to get to it.
Doc knelt down and ripped open Kaoru's blouse. The buttons popped off and scattered away into the dirt. He started licking along her neck. Shockwaves hit him right away. “Sweet Lucifer!” he thought. “She tastes so good!” He just had to have more. Doc began sucking and licking on the vessel's neck now. His hands trailed up to her breasts. He reached behind her back and slowly unhooked her lacy white cotton bra. The demon slowly lifted it up. He paused to stare upon her plump breasts. Oh yes, this was going to be a good night.
Doc returned to Kaoru's neck and began sucking and licking on it harder. This time, Kaoru quickly opened her eyes and panicked. The demon happened to look up and notice that his prize just woken up. She tried to scream, but he slapped her right in the mouth. Kaoru whimpered in her throat. Doc sneered at her.
“Shut up, bitch!” he hissed. “I am not above raping a dead girl!” Kaoru stared at him in panicked terror. Doc smirked at his prize. He lightly stroked her hair.
“Good,” the demon whispered. “Take it like a slut!” Kaoru's lips trembled. Doc smiled as he slowly took in her fear. This was turning out to be much better than he had expected. Now to really take in his prize!
Doc put his mouth to her neck while again. He sucked on the skin, nearly leaving a mark. Kaoru's eyes widened in panic. “Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin!” she thought over and over again. “Please save me!
“Your precious traitor can't save you now!” the demon snapped. He sank down to her chest and bit down hard on her right breast. Kaoru yelped in pain. The sound turned Doc on for even more. He bit her again harder. The girl tightly shut her eyes in pain.
“Stop! It hurts!” she pleaded. Doc didn't listen at all. He grabbed at her skirt and quickly flipped it up. The demon pushed her thighs apart and grabbed onto her panties. Doc yanked them down in one sweep. Kaoru tried to look down as he did so. Her captor forced her head back down with his telepathic powers. The poor girl slowly began to choke due to the pressure on her frail body. Doc let up a little bit when he heard gagging noises. Killing her would not be a good idea. The vessel had to stay alive for all of them. She *did* have the body trapped her little body after all.
Doc stood up for a moment. He looked down at his powerless little prize. Tears stained her small, pretty, pale face. He could taste her fear. The fire in his loins spiked like crazy now. He just had to have her now. The demon pulled his obi loose and lowered his hakama to the ground. Kaoru's eyes grew big in fear. Doc smirked as he slid off his boxers. He leaned down over her once again. The demon lightly stroked her cheek in a gentle, mocking way.
“Shhh,” he whispered. “It'll all be over soon.” Kaoru's race heart violently. “Oh no! I'm done for! Aka-Kenshin, where are you?” Doc smirked at her fear and desperation. He grabbed onto her thighs.
“Give me strength, poppet!” he commanded as if praying to a sick and twisted god. Then, the demon plunged deep into the vessel. Kaoru took in heavy breaths of pain because she couldn't scream. Doc licked his lips in exploding hunger at her misery. He started up right away. The demon grabbed onto her shoulder to help him go even faster. Kaoru was just powerless against him. She didn't even feel as if she was in her own body. The poor girl just felt numb all over. Doc went harder and faster in satisfaction.
“Oh yes!” he yelled in the loud forming winds through the trees. “You truly are a little minx!” The demon pumped even faster after saying those words. He tipped his head back down to her breasts and bit down on them violently hard. Kaoru breathed in faster and shut her eyes once again. Her reaction made Doc go even faster. The rush made his head dizzy all over. He seemed to have crossed into a surreal journey. The demon forced himself inside of the vessel even deeper for more. Kaoru could feel herself bleeding from the inside. He had torn her really good, boy. The demon knew that very well. He took delight in that knowledge as he slid up even more within her. Kaoru felt her body became drained of life towards the end.
“Oh God!!!!” Doc cried as he came within his prize. He grabbed onto her tiny shoulders until he had finished unloading inside of her. The fallen angel looked down at the vessel. Her eyes were blank with terror. He smirked as he ripped himself out of her and freed her from his power. Doc felt his body grow lighter and stronger from that sexual encounter. He shuddered in surprising delight.
“Oh yes!” he yelled. “I can finally see why Aka-Kenshin has so much value for you!!!” Doc turned his attention back to Kaoru. She still lied on the ground, looking up at him, trembling. The cold bastard smirked at him wickedly.
“Truly pathetic!” he remarked. “I am done with you know. Do as you like. Kill yourself, I don't care. But I will be back from you rather soon, dead or not.” He walked away laughing into the night. Kaoru just lied there in silent tears of pain. “Aka-Kenshin…” she thought. The rain suddenly began to pour down upon her in the forest, washing away the pain and violation Doc had caused her.
The Chamber of Venus Weeps