Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. four, Chap. twenty-four: We're in This Together ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

We're in This Together
A knock came on Kaoru's door in the late night hours. The girl slowly awoke and rose her head.
“Who is it?” she asked.
“Kaoru,” the gypsy mama whispered. “You have a visitor.” The vessel sat up, puzzled.
“Hm?” she asked herself. The girl slowly got out of bed and walked over to the door. She pushed it open a crack and peeked out. A cold blue eye met hers. Kaoru heart flipped.
“Kenshin-sama?” she whispered. The girl pushed open the door. The fallen angel stood before her. He looked just as cold and stoic as ever. Kaoru leapt forward and embraced him. He didn't even react. The man pushed her off. She sat on the ground, looking up at him. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed. She didn't react herself. The girl just let him do as he pleased. That was how it worked, right?
Kaoru felt the sheets touch the back of her bare knees. She let her eyes rest upon him. He huddled over her with his frozen heart. She could feel his ice pressing against her warmth. A slow smile spread across her face. Aka-Kenshin eyed her chest.
“I don't get you,” he said.
“How do you mean?” the vessel asked.
“Why don't you run from me?” he asked. Kaoru shook her head.
“I don't want to,” she murmured.
“But why?” he asked again. His hands moved to her night shirt. Kaoru lightly shut her eyes. Her skinny body gave way to trembling.
“I love you,” she whispered.
“Don't tell me that, you foolish girl,” he said. “You don't know the first thing about love!”
“But I know I love you,” Kaoru said with her eyes on his body. He had forced her eyes that way as he took off her nightshirt. The white cotton landed on the stone floor. Aka-Kenshin sneered at her pale skin.
“I don't get you humans,” he said. “You always have to have some sort attachment to you. Otherwise, you would just be miserable!”
“But I love you,” Kaoru whispered.
“Stop talking,” he hissed. “Your voice is so annoying!” The girl went silent. Aka-Kenshin felt himself smiling.
“Much better,” he murmured. Kaoru's eyes slowly grew big. Her lips parted as if to speak. The fallen angel paused over her.
“What did you say?” he asked. Kaoru let her doe eyes sink in again.
“Let me help you at least,” she whispered louder. Aka-Kenshin raised an eyebrow at her.
“Why should I?” he asked. “And don't say that you love me.” He grabbed her cotton white panties and yanked them off. Kaoru lied back with her hand at her pillow.
“They make you angry,” she reasoned. “I just want to help.” Her left hand went straight for his gi. The fallen angel arrested her wrist.
“And what can you do to help me?” he asked with a chuckle. “You're just a mere, weak, little human girl. No powers. Just an annoying voice and a hot body. How could you even hope to help me?”
“Anything!” she breathed out. “I'll even give up my own body if I have to!” Silence. Aka-Kenshin eyed her bare breasts.
“Really now?” he challenged.
“Yes!” Kaoru cried. There was another moment of silence. Aka-Kenshin laughed at her.
“You would do all of that just for me?” he asked. “Okay then, we'll see.” He let go of her wrist. She grabbed onto his gi and pulled it a loose. The fallen angel took off the shirt and threw it to the ground.
“How will you assist in taking in them down?” he asked. The man pushed the girl's thighs far apart. Kaoru slowly drew in a deep breath.
“I will give up my body if I have to,” she vowed. The fallen angel shook his head.
“No,” he said. “That will never be enough. You have to off up something else than your measly body. Give me something better to work with.” He untied his hakama. Kaoru watched with big eyes. Her cheeks slowly began to shade over pink.
“I… I… I…” she whimpered. Aka-Kenshin sneered as grabbed her by the shoulders.
“Don't hesitate, you stupid girl!” he snapped. “Answer quickly! You've got to think quickly!” Kaoru began shaking. Tears slowly trailed down her face.
“I… I… I…” she mumbled. She tightly shut her eyes. “I don't know!” Kaoru cried. “I don't know! I don't know!” She hiccupped a heavy sob. Aka-Kenshin smirked at her and shook his head.
“You are pathetic,” he said. He forced a kiss on her lips. Kaoru ripped open her eyes in shut. The fallen angel slowly pulled away. Kaoru's lips trembled as they pouted at him.
“Can't I still help you?” she asked. There was another moment of heavy silence. Aka-Kenshin finally smirked at her as he stripped himself of his hakama. Kaoru eyed her lover's erect and well-hung manhood. Her face was bright red now. Aka-Kenshin slowly slipped his fingers into plump and waiting sex. He licked his lips at her skinny, trembling little body.
“Don't worry,” he whispered against her throat. “You'll think of something.” He deeply sucked on the skin before his lips. Kaoru whimpered softly.
“Mmm, oh!” she wailed. “Are you sure?” Aka-Kenshin's kisses slowly moved down to her breasts as he slowly drew out his fingers. He put the tip of his member at her entry.
“You'll think of something,” the fallen angel told her. “Trust me.” Aka-Kenshin slid himself into her inch by inch. Kaoru tightly closed her eyes and moaned.
“Oh, oh, oh!” she cried out loud. “Yes, my Kenshin-sama! Yes, yes!” The fallen angel smirked at her. This is always just so simple, he thought. Aka-Kenshin began pulling in and out of her like he normally did to amuse himself and appease her. The vessel cried out happily as she embraced him in her arms to take in his icy body to her warm one. Aka-Kenshin shrugged it off and kept going. He didn't care about her pleasure and her accommodation. Women are just toys to me, Aka-Kenshin thought as he sped up. This vessel underneath was no different.
Nothing Else Means Anything