Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. five, Chap. twenty-five: Crash Up ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Crash Up
Early morning hours. Two shadows stood in the bar window. Their faces peeked inside. Closed up for the night. Silver eyes glanced over at the leader.
“This the place?” he asked.
“Yes,” the leader said. “Let's go.”
“Right,” silver eyes said. They vanished into the tavern. Time to get to work.
Kaoru lied asleep in Aka-Kenshin's arms, still taking in last night's pleasure. A rosy smile stayed stuck on her face. She cuddled up close to her lover. Aka-Kenshin…, she said in her dreams. The warmth covered her body better than any blanket in the world. But then, that warmth was chased away by a sheet of ice. In discomfort, Kaoru fluttered her eyes open. A big hand covered her face and mouth.
The darkness lifted an hour later. Kaoru's eyes darted around her. Pitch black from the trees above. She searched around for any source of light. The adrenaline cracked up in her head as she tried to force herself to stay calm and think.
Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin!
“Your angel can't save you now, love,” a voice hissed in the dark. Kaoru looked forward. Doc's face came within inches of her own. She tried to struggle to get away, but a pair of bear hands held her in place. Her eyes darted upwards. Deep Throat gave her a cold grin. Kaoru's pupils dilated.
Not again!
Doc snickered and forced a kiss onto her lips. The vessel gagged as she tried to struggle away. Deep Throat pushed her still again. Kaoru whimpered as she hit her head. Doc kneed her in the stomach. He took the sound of her pain in delight.
“Shut up, bitch!” he growled. The vessel let out a soft whimper.
“Please let me go!” she pleaded. Doc shook his head.
“I can't do that, love,” he whispered. The fallen angel leaned in close to her face. “After all, you're the only reason we stay alive.” Kaoru stared on with big eyes. Doc smirked and ripped the robe wide open. Kaoru wished that she could crawl away with her naked body exposed to him. His right hand grabbed her breast.
“Oh!!!” he moaned. His eyes rolled back into his head. His manhood sprung awake at her quickened warmth. Deep Throat looked on at him.
“How is it?” he asked. “Good?”
“Oh yeah!” the boss yelled. Doc ripped off his gi and tossed it aside.
“No,” Kaoru whispered. “No. No.” The demon untied his hakama and slid it off of him. He forced Kaoru's legs wide open and grabbed hold of his cock. Kaoru tried to struggle once more, but Deep Throat pinned her down hard enough to break her arms.
“Give up already!” he hissed. The demon turned to his boss and nodded. Kaoru screamed as Doc shoved his large, throbbing member into her dry womanhood. He took her screaming for about… five minutes. He sneered and slapped her in the face. Kaoru sniffled at him. This caused Doc's blood to run hotter.
“Deep Throat!” he snapped. “Shut that bitch up!” The other fallen angel untied his hakama and dropped it to his calves. Kaoru looked on with big eyes as he whipped out his own manhood. He forced open her mouth and shoved his own member inside. Doc glanced up at him. Green for go. Deep Throat began pulling in and out of Kaoru's mouth as Doc began to speed up. Kaoru gagged aloud in fear. The demon above her head held her down harder as he pumped faster in her mouth. The vessel shut her eyes and took the pain. She felt herself drowning in her own contamination they poured into her.
Aka-Kenshin! Aka-Kenshin! Save… me… Her body went limp under the pressure. The vessel's eyes rolled in the back of her head as cold tears rolled down her cheeks. They tore her up inside. Both fallen angels saw it all over her body. Boy, did they take it all slowly. Fear and sex tasted so good together. Doc and Deep Throat hadn't felt this good since the whole Rat Pack were all together once upon a time.
Both men came just as the sun started to rise. Deep Throat held Kaoru's nose and mouth closed.
“Drink it up, bitch!” he commanded. Choking and crying at more insult to injury, the vessel complied. She felt like throwing up after swallowing the man's seed. The girl gagged as a reflex. Deep Throat smirked at her.
“You'll get used to it,” he said with a lack sympathy. The fallen angel playfully slapped her on the cheeks. Kaoru panted in silence.
Monsters… Aka-Kenshin…
Doc and Deep Throat got dressed and walked away in the woods. The leader peeked over his shoulder at the damaged vessel lying on the blackened leaf covered ground. Kaoru's tears became heavier at this point. Doc smirked and shook his head to himself.
“Thanks for a good time, baby!” he said. The fallen angel blew her a kiss before he and Deep Throat disappeared into the dark morning. Kaoru looked up at the sky as the thin drops of rain began to fall.
Why? Save me… Aka… Ken… Shin…
She sank back into another wave of cold darkness in the rain.
Venus Wipes