Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. five, Chap. twenty-six: Blood Trail ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Blood Trail
Snow…
Light white flakes fell on Kaoru's face. Or, was it really snow? The pain prevented her from thinking. She couldn't even move her body. Doc and Deep Throat had destroyed her that badly. They had raped any feeling she had left within her.
Aka-Kenshin…
The snow had no feeling to it. Nothing around her had any feeling. She just lied there into the nothingness in her mind. She watched the “snow” fall with blank eyes.
Aka-Kenshin…
Little lost child. Little lost child.
Kaoru's heart softly beat against her chest. What little breath came through floated through as it was an illusion.
Little lost child. Little lost child.
Her body would not response.
Is someone calling?
Little lost child. Little lost child.
She wanted to reach out, but her body wouldn't move. The pain had been too much.
Aka… Ken…shin…
She slipped into that dark good night.
Snow everywhere. She lied there in a sea of nothing. She still couldn't move. Her eyes only saw the snow falling down upon her.
Aka-Kenshin…
My poor child.
Who's there?
A soft feather-like hand stroked her cheek.
You poor soul. You have suffered so much.
Kaoru tried to move her lips as if to say something. The hand paused on her throat.
Hm? What did you say?
Kaoru tried to talk louder. The “hand” moved to her nape.
Why?
Why?
Why what? An ear leaned in close to her lips.
Why do they do this to you?
Y-Yes.
The fingers laced themselves within Kaoru's midnight blue hair.
Have you ever noticed why they always come after you?
Why?
It's your blood.
What do you mean?
A pair of icy lips touched her warm ones. Kaoru watched on in panic.
Don't rape me. Don't rape me. Don't rape me.
Fear me not. I have intention of hurting you. I only want to tell you the truth.
What truth?
The lips slowly pulled away. Kaoru saw a pair coal eyes locked on her.
Your blood holds the key to the survival the fallen angels. Every time they sleep with you, they get stronger.
What about Aka-Kenshin?
The same rules apply to him.
So, my body is the reason why they all keep getting stronger?
Yes.
Buy why?
The pair of lips touched her ear. Kaoru's spine went stiff and cold at the breath on her warm skin.
Because, you are the only reason they all stay alive.
Kaoru's eyes shot wide open at that reason.
But why?!? Why do they need me to survive?!? Why? Tell me why! The “body” fainted away into the white, nothingness.
When Kaoru came too, Aka-Kenshin sat over her injured and broken body. She tried to talk, but the fallen angel covered her mouth to silence her for the moment. The vessel just lied there and closed her mouth. However, that didn't change the troubling thoughts that had built up in her mind while she was out cold.
You're the Reason I Stay Alive