Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. five, Chap. twenty-seven: Revelation Pt. 1 ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Revelation Pt. 1
*Aka-Kenshin*
She's starting to be more trouble than she's worth. Yet, she gives me greater power than I ever had before.
I shook my head.
I don't know. Seems to be too much trouble for one source of power. Sending her away would be rather useless. She won't listen to me anyway. I don't get her at all. I just wish I could separate myself from her without the hassle. But, what would be the use? I'm not proud to admit it, but I kind of haven gotten used to having her around.
I have yet to understand why.
However, there are bigger problems to battle here. My former comrades are at the root of it. You see, they just want her for the same reason. We don't know what about her body gives us power, but it does. She herself is beginning to know what her position in this whole thing. But, she doesn't try to run away. Instead, she tries to stay with me no matter what.
I shook my head again.
I will never understand someone so stupid and desperate as her. What the hell does she even see in me so much? All I do is treat her like shit. But yet, she still follows me around like a damn little puppy. This is why I don't like pets. They are so needy and just try to keep you happy just so you won't leave. You can't eat them. They don't really have real opinions of their own. She's the worst kind of pet ever!
Well, at least I get something out of it.
On the other hand, pets do exactly what you tell them to. She follows my every command. When I want more power, she spreads her legs and lets me fuck her without a single question. She's even killed for me twice after I told her to. Hell, she would commit suicide if I asked. The perfect little tool.
I sat back on the floor.
But, why isn't that enough? I don't want to name the thought that's running in my head right now. I don't fall in love. That has never been me at all. I just fuck and run. But her…
I hate stupid girls. They are just that. She is the worst of them all. She's a little sheep who can't fend for herself. It's always, “Aka-Kenshin this,” or “Aka-Kenshin that.”
I snorted to myself.
So annoying. I should just leave her and be done with it. But then, she would just find me all over again.
I looked up at the sky.
Guess I have no choice then. She has to stay by me or else god knows what more they could do to her. They already had their way with her twice. I will be damned if they got her a third time. I would cut my balls off before that happened.
I clenched my fists and force myself to calm down. I breathed and lowered my head.
Fine then. I will do it. I will look after this stupid girl with all my breath. But first, I have to end this mess between them and me. She can't take anymore battles with them. Not just with the rat pack, but I have to stop this with the angels as well. I can't forget about those guys. They want to kill her. Oh yes, Doc and his slutty concubines. They are just a joke. Doc is so much worse than any other fallen angel that I have dealt with in the past. Even he makes Kami very nervous. But what can they all do in Heaven? This is their best option for the time being. So, they keep him there so that they can have a better eye on him.
I dropped my shoulders.
Okay, then. That's two scores I have to settle. The Rat Pack and the angels in Heaven.
I breathed out hard.
Right…
Suddenly, a small shuffle in the doorway caught my attention. I sat up straight with my sword in my hand.
“Who's there?” I hissed.
“It's only me,” a small voice replied.
To Be Continued…