Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. five, Chap. twenty-eight: Revelation Pt. 2 ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Revelation Pt. 2
Aka-Kenshin looked up to see Bass walking through the door. The semi-fallen angel held up his sword.
“What do you want?!?” he snapped. Young fallen angel put up his hands.
“I only wanted to talk,” he said. Aka-Kenshin kept up his sword.
“About what?” he asked. The young man slid the door closed behind him. He sat down before the semi-fallen angel. Aka-Kenshin narrowed his eyes at him.
“About what?” he asked. Bass swallowed hard.
“I want to help you!” he blurted out. Aka-Kenshin raised an eyebrow at him.
“You do?” he asked. “With what?”
“To bring down Doc!” the young man cried. Aka-Kenshin clutched his sword.
“And why would you want to do that?” he asked. “Isn't he your boss?”
“Well, yeah.”
“So why do I deserve such a generous offer?”
Bass swallowed hard and lowered his face to the hard wood floor. “Because… I- I-I-”
“Because you what?” Aka Kenshin asked.
“I LIKE YOU!” the young man yelled. His cheeks reddened as he blurted it out. Silence rested on them for a long moment. The semi-fallen angel all but laughed.
“You like me?” he asked.
“YES!” Bass cried. “Please don't make me repeat it!” Aka-Kenshin sat back, smirking.
“Prove it!” he said. Bass quickly sat up.
“H-H-How?” he asked. The semi-fallen angel smirked at him.
“Show me how me you like me in any way possible,” he said. Bass rose to his feet.
“You mean…” he began to ask. Aka-Kenshin gave him a little shrug.
“Up to you,” he said. Bass swallowed hard again. His tone body trembled at what he was planning to do next. He untied his gi and slid it off. Aka-Kenshin sat back, smirking.
“Nice,” he said. “But, I don't do men.” Bass's big brown eyes widened.
“Please! Let me help!” he begged. His hands fumbled for his hakama. Aka-Kenshin stared at him with no emotion on his face.
“Please!” Bass pleaded again. The older man frowned at him. He really means it, he thought. Just as bad as Kaoru. But then, the semi-fallen angel paused.
Yet, I could use this to my advantage!, he thought. Bass untied his hakama and let it drop to the floor. He held out his arms to the older man.
“This all I have to prove myself to you,” he said. “Please let me help you.” Aka-Kenshin rose to his feet. His lips came within inches of the young man's.
“You have proved yourself well,” he whispered.
“So, can I help?” Bass whispered back. Aka-Kenshin softly put his finger to his lips.
“Not just yet,” he said in a low voice. Bass looked at him with big eyes. The older man smirked at him and dragged him over to the bed next to Kaoru's. He pushed Bass all the way down. The fallen angel looked up at him bewildered.
“What is…” he started to ask. Aka-Kenshin smothered him with a kiss. Bass' mind washed blank. He could feel his heart pounding up to his throat. He hadn't prepared for all of this properly. But yet…
Bass lied back and turned over on his stomach. Aka-Kenshin smirked at him.
He knows his place well, he thought. The older man untied his own hakama and slid it off. He stroked himself in a steady rhythm. Bass glanced over his shoulder at him. His face turned a deep red. Aka-Kenshin glanced over at him.
“Don't tell me it's your first time,” he said. Bass nodded one, slowly. The older man repressed a chuckle. Well now, he thought. This should be interesting.
Aka-Kenshin got himself hard enough for the task ahead. He looked down at the fallen angel. Bass trembled as he waited for what was coming next. Aka-Kenshin lightly ran his finger from his back to his ankle as if to examine him. The boy broke out in a cold sweat. His breath hardened at the touch. He felt his own member stirring awake and tall. Aka-Kenshin drew back with a smirk on his face.
“Wow, you really on a virgin,” he said. Bass tightly shut his eyes.
“Please be gentle,” he pleaded. “Be happy to use my body as you see fit.” The semi-fallen angel licked his lips.
“Thank you for the invitation,” he said. He reached under the bed and pulled out some oil that the gypsies had always kept to ward off the evil spirits. Aka-Kenshin poured it on his length and sucked on his fingers for a good couple of minutes. Once they were soaked, he pushed open Bass' legs further apart. His wet fingers tickled the boy's entry, stretching it out.
“Damn,” he muttered. “You're kind of tight.” Bass felt his face turning bright red again. When he had stretched the boy out enough, Aka-Kenshin slid himself into the tight hole. Bass bit on his lower lip. He sucked in a mouthful of air through his nostrils. The older man didn't waste any time getting started on the young man. First came the slow pumps.
“Oh!” he groaned. “You really are a tight little virgin.” Aka-Kenshin almost unconsciously sped up. Bass gripped the sheets as tight as he could.
“Fuck me harder,” he whispered. The older man smirked at him.
“Is that what you really want?” he asked.
“Yes!” he yelped. “Yes! Please!” So, harder the young man received. The whole time, Aka-Kenshin felt this strange sensation. This wasn't like having sex with any woman, of course. But this…
Aka-Kenshin tried to wrap his head around the whole time. He closed his eyes to find the answer. However, the stretching-tight feeling around his member proved to be too much of a distraction for him to concentrate. He grabbed onto Bass' shoulders to force himself in deeper. The young man buried his face in the pillow below to drown out the screams. All the while, Kaoru lay asleep next to them.
“I can't hold it!” Aka-Kenshin whispered loudly. He shot a hot blast of cum within Bass. The young man carried out loud in the pillow. The older man pulled out and collapsed next to him. Both men panted. Bass looked deep into his eyes.
“Now will you let me help you?” he asked. Aka-Kenshin gave him a sly little smile.
“Fine, you can help us out,” he said. Bass rested his head against the older man's chest.
“I won't fail you,” he whispered.
“Yes, yes,” Aka-Kenshin agreed as the young fallen angel fell asleep beside of him. He didn't quite grasp what happened in those hazed moments, but at least they had a little help through this mess now.
Manly Love