Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. five, Chap. twenty-nine: Ave Maria ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ave Maria
Kaoru already made up her mind. I can’t be without Aka-Kenshin, she thought. The girl decided to make a break for it. However, she didn’t know where he went or how to leave the village without being seen. Her eyes turned the ceiling as she tried to think of something. When she shifted in bed, the pain increased in her side.
“Ow,” she swore to herself. I wish Kenshin-sama was here right now, she thought. The girl paused when she heard a tap above her head at the window. Her corrupt angel smiled down at her and waved. Her heart did little flips when she locked eyes with him. He looked like he wanted to come inside. Kaoru pushed herself to sitting and reached up to unlock the window. The fallen angel crawled through and landed on the bed.
“You’re here!” she gasped.
“Yes,” he whispered with a nod, “I came back just like a promised.” Kaoru rushed forward and embraced her love with open arms. He only shook his head.
“You,” he muttered. His ears caught her murmuring something at his chest. “What did you say?” he asked.
“Let me come with you,” she whispered.
“Why?” Aka-Kenshin asked. She looked up at him with those big doe eyes of hers.
“I love you,” she murmured. Usually, he would snort and push away Kaoru when she said something like that. However, tonight stirred something within him that he thought died all those years ago. Why did he keep seeing images of her in Kaoru’s eyes? She died years ago, didn’t she? Why am I getting so close to this stupid girl?, the fallen angel thought. There was no way that she could even be…
He held her closer to his chest. “Alright, fine,” he told her. “We leave in the morning.” Kaoru’s eyes lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.
“You mean it?” she asked. He looked her straight in the eye. Kaoru felt so small in his gaze. She could’ve sworn that she saw him smiling at her.
“Take this as my word,” he told her. The fallen angel leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Kaoru felt her heart felt up in rapid speeds. He pushed her small body back onto her bed. Her eyes nervously darted around the pitch black room.
“Kenshin-sama, are you sure this is okay?” she whispered. His amber eyes met with hers in a commanding way.
“What’s the matter?” he asked. “Don’t you trust me?” Kaoru pressed her lips together as she nodded.
“Yes,” she whimpered. Aka-Kenshin pressed another kiss on her lips. This time, she let go of all hesitation. The girl reached up and took him into her arms. He rolled up her gown and discarded it to the floor. He paused as old memories filled his head.
That scent, he thought. Why does she smell like her? The plum blossoms enhanced the beauty he once knew then. That same fragrance made him hungry for his vessel tonight.
“Is something the matter?” a voice back in reality asked him. The fallen angel shook his head.
“Nothing,” he lied, “It’s nothing.” Aka-Kenshin reached down and untied his hakama. Kaoru’s cheeks became a fuzzy red when she saw his hard throbbing member. She didn’t speak as she spread herself for him. The fallen angel smirked to himself at such a display under the sheets. His lips gently touched her hot ear.
“Very good,” he whispered, “You know your place really well.” Kaoru gave him a dreamy look in her eye as he entered her with such force that she let out a small yelp. Aka-Kenshin forcefully covered her mouth.
“Quiet,” the fallen angel hissed at her in a hungry tone. “We don’t want to wake up these nice people, do we?” Kaoru quickly shook her head. Her lover licked his lips at her.
“Good,” the fallen angel purred at her. He took her like a wild animal. Each powerful thrust reminded him that she was his personal property and he could do as he pleased with her. It didn’t matter what she or anyone else thought about it. His vessel was more than happy to give it to him. Kaoru’s moans took him to a place back in time with another woman like her. She was just as submissive as the vessel underneath him now. Only, she was more elegant while Kaoru was more innocent in a way. He could mold both of them in the way that he saw fit. They wouldn’t complain. Both girls just wanted to make him happy. If he wished for the most twisted thing of them, they would grant it to him. They even proved they weren’t above murder just to keep the corrupt angel happy. The only thing they wished for was to be loved by him. Even if it was a fake love, they would be just as content.
Aka-Kenshin gave into his own release to his vessel. She looked up at him like a worn out flower panting. The sweat on her body looked so beautiful.
“I love you,” she murmured in a voice that he could barely hear. He rested his hand over her mouth.
“Sleep,” he whispered, “We leave in the morning.” Kaoru slowly drew her eyes closed and let herself be carried off to sleep as her fallen angel gently covered her with the blanket. He laid down beside her as she slept. Lately, the fallen angel had been seeing vision within this girl. He couldn’t quite explain it, but she started to remind him of his former lover before he ended up on this path. At first, Aka-Kenshin could ignore all of this, but it had all become too much for him not to take notice. This would become a problem if this wasn’t taken care of right away. He shut his eyes and shook his head.
No, don’t go there, the fallen angel thought. She’s dead and this stupid girl isn’t her. Let her go already. Aka-Kenshin looked over at his vessel. She looked so angelic even her sleep. The fallen angel shook her head.
What the hell am I going to do with you, huh?, he thought. Aka-Kenshin rested his arm over her body and went to sleep like that as he tried to keep the struggle down in his dreams.
They left with Bass before the sun rose the next morning.
Plum Blossoms from the Past