Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Aka Tenshi ❯ Vol. six, Chap. thirty-one: Bait Hearts ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Bait Hearts

Boss seemed to have developed an interest in a new human girl. Today, he floated in front of Kiki's bedroom window. She stood over her bed, checking her uniform for any wrinkles. Normally, Boss had a taste for older human women. He dug in his brain on why he found himself drawn to Kiki. The angel tilted his head, confused. Who the hell are you?

Three days ago, he spotted her talking to Ami about Kaoru. The vessel's name drew his attention to the two girls in the café. The angel pretended to read his newspaper. Behind him, Kiki took a sip of her coffee.

“I tried calling her cell phone again,” she said.

“Did you get an answer?” Ami asked.

“Nope.” Kiki's eyes left and right before leaning in. “She left her phone in her room.” Ami covered her mouth.

“You don't think…. No…” She pressed her lips together. “Should we call the police?” At that moment, Boss cleared his throat.

“Excuse me,” he said. The girls looked up as he lowered his paper. At first, they gave him a strange look.

“I couldn't help but overhear you talking about your friend,” he said. “Is something the matter?” Kiki's cheeks turned pink when her eyes met his.

“Yeah,” she said. “She's missing.”

“I see.” He pushed back his long dark hair. When he moved his bangs from his eyes, he happened to see Kiki blushing as she was checking him out. Heh, I guess she likes what she sees. On the one hand, it seemed rather out of sorts for him. Yet, his brain got right to work. That girl could be rather useful to me.

“I hope you find her,” he said. Boss flashed a charming smile at Kiki. She sat like she was going to faint as he walked away.

----------

This morning, Boss let himself slip into a trance. Come on, little girl, he thought. So me what you are thinking right now. Small sound waves rose to the pitch of mumbling in his head. The sounds began forming tiny strings of words. The images he saw in Kiki's head made Boss smile. Oh? What do we have here?

Kiki's mind was filled with pink. Boss knew that could mean only one thing. He licked his lips when his plan began its initial forming stages. Yes, this could work in my favor. Boss closed his eyes and chanted under his breath. His invisible body vanished into thin air.

Kiki was about to head into the bathroom when she heard someone shuffling their feet. She whipped around to see that deep brown-eyed stranger she saw days ago standing in front of her bedroom window. She jumped back, gasping.

“Who are you?!” she shouted. “How did you get in my room?!” Boss held up his hands, trying to quiet her down.

“Do you recognize me?” he asked. Kiki narrowed her eyes, shaking her head.

“No…” she replied. Boss pouted in a way that would make any girl swoon.

“You don't?” he asked. “That's such a shame, because I remember you very clearly.” Kiki slowly backed over to her purse hanging on her closet door.

“Kiki,” Boss said. “Why would you want to call the police on me? I'm not here to harm you.”

“Liar!”

“It's really sad that you don't remember me.” Boss pushed back his hair from his face. Kiki's eyes widened when she got a better look at his face. Her purse dropped by her feet.

“You!” she said, gasping. Boss moved in a flash step, ending up towering over Kiki inches away. He lifted her chin to have her undivided attention.

“I'm so glad that you remember me now,” he said. The angel panted a deep kiss on her lips. Kiki's cheeks turned apple red. Boss lingered on her lips for a few seconds more before breaking off the kiss. His lips curved into a smile.

“Did you enjoy that?” he asked. Kiki nodded her head up and down, blushing.

“Do you want more?” Boss asked. Kiki opened her mouth, but he pressed his finger to her lips.

“Well okay,” he said. “I'll get it to you, but you have to do something for me in return.” The angel pulled his target in for another kiss. He shoved her down on her bed. Kiki looked up at him with wide eyes.

“But I have class!” she managed to say in between kisses. Boss gently placed his hand over her mouth.

“Will that matter?” he asked. The angel ripped open her pajama top. Kiki struggled to say something.

“Well… I…” was all that she could force out of her mouth. Boss sank down and pushed his tongue into her mouth. He pulled away inches from her mouth.

“Forget all about school today,” he whispered.

“But I…”

He kissed her as he reached his hand down her pajama bottoms. “Just… forget…” With one more push of his tongue into her mouth, she succumb to temptation.

-----------

Outside the bedroom window, Aka Kenshin watched the fornication gradually unfold. Watching them gave him the inspiration to use the right seduction tools on a certain young demon the Rat Pack. In fact, he already sent the text to his phone. All the fallen angel had to do next was sit back and wait.

Setting the Bait