Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 1: Chap 1. Dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Dreams
    The light of the full moon bathed Canti’s lovely body. His hair was dark raven. It was a cross between Keiichi and Tenchi’s hair, short and a skinny and short rattail in the back. He had strong broad shoulders. Oh! Canti’s chest was smooth and had some muscle to it! The boy has some delicious stomach muscles too! His thighs were hard yet not too much muscle. Same with the rest of his legs.
    Ah! Canti was a hot dreamy kamimortal. Women and men would practically sell their souls to be with him!
    Speaking of women, Canti lie on his bed on his back. His shirt was off and he seemed to be out in a daze. The kamimortal was searching for something rather someone. “Wind chimes, find me a mate with a pure heart.” he whispered to the wind pixies floating above him. They listened and carried out their task.
    You see, Canti was lonely. Not the friendship-lonely, he missed having a lover in his life. If you were single for sixty-five years, you would be lonely too. One can only be lonely for so long…
    The pixies flew straight to their master. Canti eyed them. “What did you find?” he asked sadly.  The wind pixies formed a circle. An image formed in the circle. It was an image of Anzu appeared. Canti was overtaken. “Her name is Anzu Mazaki.” one pixie said. “She values friendship a lot.” another said. “And real hot to boot!” a third one exclaimed. Canti sat up. “Great!” he said with joy. For months, the pixies found nothing. Now, Canti had a new mate!
    “I thank you!” he cried. The kamimortal reached in his box and pulled out his knife. Canti lightly cut his hand. He blew out the tiny bits of blood to the window before his wound could heal. “Seek out a servant for me!” he whispered as the blood flew out to Domino City.
    The blood flew for hours. Finally, it found a young man. He was a fine looking human man in his late teens. He was heading home and happened to be passing by Anzu’s house. Well, the blood found him and sank into a cut on his cheek. Canti shut his eyes and murmured: “You will be my mind servant for tonight. My intentions are good. Please don’t fight me.” The young man froze. His went blank. “I shall obey.” the new mind slave said. “I want you to go into that home beside you.” Canti ordered. “Yes master.” the mind slave said. Then he went up to Anzu’s door.
    Anzu herself was asleep in bed. The mind slave stood over her. Canti viewed the girl from the slave’s eyes. She looked like a goddess sleeping. Her skin was fair and lovely. Her lips were rich and plump. Her short hair was glossy brown like cinnamon.
    Canti wanted to make love to her so much it drove him crazy. But he knew he had to be patient. The kamimortal didn’t like forcing women into anything. He also respected them well.
    Canti made the slave lightly touch Anzu’s cheek. So soft. So warm. So…. arousing. The kamimortal moved the slave’s fingers down the girl’s neck. Oh! Her skin in was so warm!
    But at that moment, Anzu stirred awake. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the mind slave standing over her with his fingers on her neck. Panic shot through her like a cannon. Canti sensed it.
    “Don’t worry,” he said through the slave. “I’m not going to hurt you.” Anzu still panicked. “What do you want?!?” she asked. “Get away from me or I’ll scream!” Canti and his slave lightly held the girl. Anzu kept struggling. Both males waited.
    Finally, Anzu calmed down. The slave leaned in close. He put his finger to her lips. “Easy now,” Canti said through him. “I have no intention of hurting you. Just relax.” Anzu didn’t believe him.
    The slave moved his hands to her pjs top. He began slowly unbuttoning the buttons. Anzu breathed hard. When the shirt was opened, her two thick well-rounded breasts were exposed. “Just relax.” the slave said. Then he put his mouth to her nipple. The slave lapped it lightly. Anzu’s fear began to fade. She herself felt faint. Her breath grew soft. The slave’s licks grew harder. Finally, he started sucking on her breasts. Anzu now felt pleasure. “More!” she moaned out.
    Canti himself could taste Anzu’s sweet breasts without sucking on them himself. You see, he put his own blood into the mind slave. The blood mixed with the slave’s. Thus, Canti feels what the slave feels.
    The slave moved hands lower in a slow seductive manner. Anzu trembled at his touch. Canti enjoyed the feel of her skin. So warm. So soft. The slave pulled down Anzu’s pjs pants and her panties. The girl was lost in paradise. She instantly spread her legs in order for him to do his work. The slave yanked off his clothes and slid his tongue into Anzu’s womanhood. He began with small slow laps. The girl whimpered and moaned. “More! Please, I beg of you! More!” she cried out. Canti grinned and made the slave comply. The licks grew harder and faster. The slave kept licking as he forced his tongue in deeper. “Ohhh!!!” Anzu cried out. She felt herself close to coming real fast. The slave licked inside of her even harder. “Ahhh!!” the girl cried out as she came Hard. The slave feverishly licked up her nectar.
    Canti enjoyed the sweet taste in his mouth. He wanted more. He needed more!
    Then, the slave took two fingers and plunged them inside Anzu’s womanhood. He slowly pulled them in and out. Anzu threw back her head in pleasure. She panted and groaned. “Please don’t tease me like this! Give me more!!!” the girl screamed. The slave pulled his fingers in and out of her even faster. He kept going until Anzu came again. The slave pulled out his soaked fingers and lapped them up like a mad dog.
    Canti was licking his finger as well. “You taste perfect!” he said through the slave. “Now, I want to know how you feel inside!” Then the slave took his rod and shoved it into Anzu’s pussy. A sharp pain shot through her. She was a virgin, so it was only natural to feel this pain.
The slave lightly stroked her hair. “Don’t worry,” Canti said through him. “Your pain will be over soon.” Anzu breathed hard.
    Then the slave started pulling in and out. Real slow at that. Anzu’s pain began to melt away. Something else took its place. It was called…. pleasure. Anzu groaned and closed her eyes. She panted hard. The slave kept pumping painfully slow. “HARDER!!!” she cried out. The slave complied and sped up. Anzu groaned even louder.
    Canti lied back and enjoyed the pleasure himself. “You *pant* feel great!” he said through the mind slave. Anzu just threw back her head and groaned even louder. The slave pumped inside of her faster and faster.
    Finally after steamy moments of lovemaking, both Canti and the mind slave burst with liquid within Anzu. The girl cried out loud and long. Both males panted hard.
    The slave eyed Anzu. She was soaked in her own sweat and was looking hot at the same time. The slave grinned. “That was great.” Canti said through him. “Mmm…” Anzu said drowsily. The last thing she remembered was the slave covering her with the blanket.
    Canti lied still sweaty and panting. He had a great time. “Anzu, my love!” the kamimortal thought. “I have to see you! I have to meet you! I need you. I love you! I have to be with you!
1st Night
Back
To review, e-mail here: noizhchild@hotmail.com