Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 1: Chap 2. New Student ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
New Student
    It was seven o’clock at Domino High. Anzu was staring out the window. She couldn’t free her mind from last night. She remembered how she felt herself get wet in her womanhood for the first time. How she felt her inner walls stretched to accommodate the lovely stranger’s thick rod inside of her. And the feel of his hot cum flooding her womanhood.
    “So that’s what sex is like.” Anzu thought. She had to do it again. Do it with him again. But who was that hot stranger? She just had to find out.
    The door opened and the students hurried to their seats. “Ohayoo class!” the teacher exclaimed. “Today we have a new student.” A young boy about sixteen-years-old stepped into the classroom. It was Canti. He looked ever so hot in his schoolboy uniform. He had some muscle to him in it. All of the girls were lustfully undressing him with their eyes.
    Anzu watched the boy quietly. “Wow. He’s hot.” she thought. But then something caught her. “Strangely, I think I’ve seen him from somewhere. But where?” Lust grew with her curiosity.
    Canti himself looked out among the class. When he saw Anzu, the kamimortal grew aroused with love and lust. “My love,” he thought. “I have found you.” At last, Canti had found happiness.
    All during class, Canti had fantasies about Anzu. He enjoyed their lovemaking last night. He wanted more. He needed more. His favorite one was where they when in the classroom. She was lying on her back on the teacher’s desk. Anzu had her blouse unbuttoned, her bra unhooked, her skirt up, her panties pulled down, and her legs spread open. Canti himself had his pants down and was thrusting his rod into her over and over again. Oh! She felt so tight! Canti longed to be inside of her like that. The wait was too painful to bare.
    Anzu was thinking about Canti as well. Who was he? Why did he seem so familiar? That was it! Anzu was to face the guy and get the truth.
    The day went by fast. Canti began to leave for new home. Anzu followed him secret. She just had to learn about him. “Just keep walking.” she said to him in her head. Anzu kept following Canti.
    When Anzu came out to the schoolyard, she looked around. Canti was nowhere in sight. “Hm,” the girl thought. “Where did he go?” Then, she felt a soft breath on her lovely nape. Anzu froze hard. She looked out from the corner of her eyes. And low and behold, there was Canti!
    Anzu quickly leapt around and got a good view of Canti. He was ever so lovely. Oh! His body, face, hair, and everything else were so seductive.
    “I’ve longed to meet you like this!” Canti said at long last. Anzu fell lost. He….. wanted…. to…. meet her? What did he mean? Why meet her? “Uh, who are you?” Anzu asked. Canti smiled. “You don’t remember, do?” he asked. Anzu looked. “No….” she said. Canti stepped closer. Anzu grew a little nervous. “Think back to last night.” the kamimortal whispered. Anzu eased up. His voice was so sexy! Even almost hypnotic. Anzu began to daydream about last night. The night she lost her virginity.     The girl didn’t see her on night playmate. But she remembered his voice. It sounded like…. Canti’s. Then the lights snapped on instantly upstairs. Canti was her sexfriend last night!
    “It’s you!” Anzu exclaimed. “You were the one who--!” Canti quickly covered her mouth.
    “Hai.” he whispered. “I did have sex with you last night, through a mind slave.” Then Canti took his hand away from Anzu’s mouth and backed. The girl quietly eyed him. “I didn’t properly introduce myself last night. My name is Canti.” he said as he bowed lightly to her. Anzu bowed back.
“So what exactly do you want from me, Canti?” Anzu asked at last. The kamimortal stepped closer again. He took her into his arms and said in a husky, seductive voice: “What I want, is you.” The girl grew nervous. “You’re not taking me away from friends!” she snapped. Canti put his finger to her lips.     “Now, now,” he said. “I have no intention of taking you away from your friends and family. I want to stay here.” Anzu’s eyes grew big. “You…. want…. to stay…. here?” she asked. “Hai.” Canti said. “I want to be with you. I need you. I love you.”
    Anzu hesitant at first. Then she whispered: “You can stay if you want. We just need to keep it a secret.” “All right.” Canti whispered back.  Then they shared a deep passionate kiss.
    “Anzu!” the girl heard someone call. The couple broke off their kiss. “It’s your friends.” Canti whispered. “I’ve better go.” Anzu whispered back. Then Canti let go of her and watched her leave.
    Anzu made it to the front of the school. Yugi, Jounouchi, and Honda were waiting for her. “Hey guys.” she greeted them. The boys looked up. “Anzu!” they exclaimed. She rushed forward to them.
    “We’ve been looking all over for you.” Honda said. “Oh really?” Anzu asked. “Yeah.” Yugi said. “Where were you?” Anzu paused. “And what was Canti doing with you?” Jounouchi asked. “Uh…” Anzu began. Damn! She was trapped.
    Right then as if on cue, Canti walked over to them. All four of them watched him. What was he going to do?
    “I was just talking to her about the school here.” Canti spoke up. “She’s a good friend of mine.” The boys eyed Anzu. The girl nodded innocently. Yugi stepped forward. “Any good friend of Anzu’s, is a pal of mine.” he said. Canti smiled. Honda and Jounouchi accepted Canti as well. Anzu relaxed. She was safe now. Thus, starting her secret love affair.
Secret Garden
Back
To review, e-mail here: noizhchild@hotmail.com