Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 1: Chap 3. Holiday ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Holiday
    Anzu lie awake in bed. She wasn’t in school this morning for she had a nasty cold. Her mother made her stay in bed the whole day. The girl felt pretty much lonely.
    Then, there was a knock on her window. Anzu sat up and looked to her left. Canti was floating on the outside. Fallen into shock, Anzu quickly got out of bed and rushed to the window. She opened it quickly. “Hi my love.” the kamimortal said. “What are you doing here?” Anzu asked sounding stuffed up. “I came to visit you.” Canti replied softly. “But what about school?” the girl asked. Canti lightly put finer to her lips and said in his husky seductive voice:
    “I can afford a delay.” Oh! Canti sounded so sexy! It made Anzu want to strip down and make love to him on the spot! “Contain yourself!” she thought. “You’re not a desperate slut!” “I know.” Canti said with a small smile. Anzu’s eyes grew big with shock. “He can hear my thoughts!” she thought. The kamimortal just kept his smile. “Yes,” he said. “I can hear thoughts.” Anzu felt at ease again.
    Canti sat upon her bed. Anzu watched him closely. He looked like a saintly angel sitting there. Her passionate lust grew wildly. Canti watched her tenderly. The same fire that burned in her burned in him as well.
    “Canti,” Anzu spoke up. “Are you sure you want to do this?” The kamimortal understood clearly. “I can’t get sick, I’m a kamimortal.” he said. Anzu grew excited. Now there were no limits!
    Anzu rushed over to Canti and sat on his lap. They began kissing passionately. Anzu felt as if she was flying. If Canti was a drug, she’d been hooked to him now. The kamimortal began kneading her back through her pj top. Anzu moaned and lightly pushed her tongue into his mouth. Canti was startled at first but then French kissed back.
    Anzu felt hot as she fell back. Not her fever heat, but a passionate one. Containing her lust was impossible now. She began unbuttoning his jacket and slid it off. Canti held her close and kept kissing. Anzu began unbuttoning his shirt next. The kamimortal trembled in delight as he felt her fingers slide his shirt off slowly. Anzu ran her fingers along his bareback. Canti’s lust grew even stronger.
    He began to unbutton her p.j. top slow and seductive like. Anzu moaned in Canti’s mouth. Once he was done, Canti started kissing tenderly down Anzu’s neck. The girl moaned at the caress of his lips. Canti moved lower slowly. Anzu could barely keep still. Finally, the kamimortal found her right breast. He began sucking and licking lightly at the nipple. Anzu held his head closer in order for him to take in more. Canti quickly sped up. “Ohhh Canti!” Anzu wailed out. “Keep on!!!” The kamimortal switched breasts and complied. The girl threw back her head and moaned aloud. Canti kept on licking and sucking.
    The kamimortal began moving to her stomach. Leaving small and tender kisses along his trail. Anzu panted and groaned in delight. Canti reached up to her pj bottoms. He seductively slid them off. Then he repeated the process with his mate’s panties. Anzu shut her eyes and spread her legs instantly. Canti slid his tongue in and began to feast.
    He started off slowly. The girl enjoyed every moment of it too. “Keep on!” she moaned out. Canti complied faster. The sweet taste of her drove him crazy. As the kamimortal sped up, he grabbed Anzu by hips and moved closer to the entry. “Oh! Oh! Oh yes Canti!” Anzu cried out. “Hold nothing back!!!” She felt herself reaching a climax. Canti licked even faster. “OHHH!!!” Anzu screamed out as she came Hard. The kamimortal grew excited as he feasted upon the nectar. The girl was panting hard. Canti lightly licked the inside of her thigh as he finished up. He sat up with a grin. “You taste just as good as the first time.” he said. Anzu just watched him with eyes of lustful joy.
    Canti took two fingers and plunged them into her sex. He began pulling in and out slowly. Anzu grabbed the sheets tightly. “Ohhh!” she cried out. Canti’s arousal grew even harder. He tried to ignore it. “Not yet!” the kamimortal thought. “I’m not done torturing her yet!” In order to make it last longer, Canti kept going slow. Anzu groaned louder and louder in pleasure.
    As he continued to pull in and out slowly, Canti’s urge to plunge his rod into Anzu’s pussy grew stronger. His arousal was so hard now that it could be seen from his pants clearly. “I just need to hold it off.” Canti thought. “The timing has to be just right!
    “Please Canti!!!” Anzu begged at last. “Speed up! I beg of you!!!” Canti grinned. “Are you sure?” he asked in a tone of a craft hunter to its prey begging for it to spare their life from slaughter. “HAI!!!!” Anzu cried. “HAI! I BEG OF YOU!!!” Canti gave her a soft smile. “As you wish.” said he. And with that, Canti sped up with his strong passion.
    Along with his pace, Canti’s desire flared. Oh! Pain of waiting! It was driving him mad! The kamimortal wanted to finish stripping down and plunge it in. No! “Just a little longer!” Canti thought. “It will all be worth it!
    “Oh Kami! I can’t take it anymore!!!” Anzu screamed out. Then she came again, only harder than the first time. Canti drew out his fingers and licked them wildly. Anzu panted hard again. Then the kamimortal slipped his tongue back in and feasted the nectar there. Anzu moaned aloud.
    At the sound of her voice, Canti’s lust skyrocketed. He couldn’t take it anymore! The kamimortal quickly yanked off his pants. Anzu blushed as she watched him. Then he did the same with his boxers. Now, his play-toy was wet and throbbing her pussy. Canti lied down on top of her. “Want me inside of you?” he asked in his husky seductive voice. “HAI CANTI-KUN!!!” Anzu yelled. “Very well.” the kamimortal said. Then he shoved hic cock into her pussy. Anzu clung to him tight.
    Canti began pulling in and out real slowly. Anzu groaned out in pleasure. She held him tight to him. Canti sped up a little bit. “HARDER!!! HARDER!!!” Anzu screamed out. The kamimortal panted and complied. The girl held him so tight that her nails began to dig into his flesh. That pushed Canti to go faster and faster. Oh! This was really heaven!
    After moments in paradise, Canti came at long last and real hard. Anzu groaned as she felt him flood her. The kamimortal sat up panting. He watched Anzu. She stared back at him all coasted in her sweat. Yes! He loved her with everything he had. “I love you.” Canti breathed out. “I love you too.” Anzu confessed as well. Her lover lightly kissed her on the lips.
    “Will you return?” Anzu asked as Canti got dressed. “Hai, my love.” he answered without turning around. “I shall return to you.” The girl was overjoyed. Then the kamimortal walked to the window. “Oh, Anzu-chan,” said he. The girl looked up. “Yugi and the others will be coming by.” Canti continued. “All right.” Anzu said as she nodded. Then her lover flew out the window.
    By afternoon, the boys came to see Anzu. “Hi guys.” she said in her head. “Hi Anzu.” they said together. She decided not to tell them, especially Yugi, about her steamy morning with Canti.
    Elsewhere, she saw the whole show. “So brother, you found someone to call your own again.” she thought. “Too bad, it’ll be short-lived!
Sweet Paradise
Back
To review, e-mail here: noizhchild@hotmail.com