Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 1: Chap 5: She Will Be Loved ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

She Will Be Loved
    Canti snuck up to Anzu's window later that night. He found her awake in bed waiting for him. The kamimortal lightly smiled. “You're here.” Anzu said happily. “Just as I promised.” Canti said in a low voice as he approached his mate. Anzu's heart raced in excitement. Canti seized her into his arms in a sensual embrace and held her close. Anzu's face was veiled in a light blush. “He has strong arms.” she thought. The lady grew excited real fast. “Easy now.” Canti whispered. His lips lightly met hers. Anzu kissed back. Her lover tenderly deepened the kiss. The fire in Anzu spiraled out of control. She slipped her tongue into Canti's mouth in an alluring manner. Even though he had been with many women and men over the years, a French kiss by the mate still managed to shock the kamimortal. But he rose above it and French kissed back.
    Anzu couldn't contain herself anymore. She began unbuttoning Canti's shirt in a heated rush. Her lover lightly pushed the girl down onto her back. Anzu moaned in his mouth as she grabbed Canti's shirt. Her lover held her close. Canti just had to have Anzu, regardless of the danger of Arestil's wrath.
    Anzu lightly slid off Canti's shirt as they kept kissing. Oh! The muscle of his body made her lust soar higher. This was too perfect!
    Canti began unbuttoning Anzu's pj top. She gasped into his mouth. “Hai! Hai!” his lady thought. “Keep on Canti! I am yours! Take me on!” Canti just smiled. He loved to pleasure her.
    The kamimortal began kissing her neck, thickly leaving hickies along the way. Anzu moaned aloud. “Hai! Hai!” she cried out in pleasure. Canti added little licks to his trail, pulling off Anzu's shirt as well. His lover could barely keep still. This was too much.
    Anzu began rubbing his bare back. Such a strong alluring back he had. The girl's lust skyrocketed. “I want you Canti!” she cried out. Canti looked her straight in the eye. “In what way?” he whispered. Anzu eyed him back. Her eyes full of lust. “Every way.” she replied sensually. Canti smiled and leaned in close. “As you wish.” he whispered. Then the kamimortal kissed Anzu's ear lobe, then cheek, and at her neck in a sweet slow manner. Anzu moaned aloud. Canti kissed on until he reached her right breast. He put his mouth to Anzu's nipple and began sucking on it. His mistress moaned aloud and held his head close. Canti grew consumed with lust. He began sucking on Anzu's whole breast and licking on her nipple. His lover moaned louder. “Canti!” she cried out. Anzu began rubbing his back again.
    As he feasted on her breast, Canti reached lower. His hand found Anzu's pants and pulled them down. His lady could barely keep still. Canti had to use his weight to keep her still. He quickly slid down Anzu's panties. She couldn't take it anymore! The girl instantly spread her legs in passion. She managed to free herself enough to move that much.
    Canti began kissing lower from Anzu's breasts. His lover moaned as he kept on sucking. Canti's mouth wandered down his lady's midriff to his final destination and slid his tongue into her womanhood. The kamimortal began to lick painfully slow. Anzu moaned aloud. She grabbed the sheets tightly in pleasure. Even though her last fix was last night, she felt like she was getting a fix from months of a dry spell. Anzu threw back her head in pleasure. Canti licked on slowly.
    “More, my love, MORE!!!” Anzu cried out at last. Canti smiled and complied. The girl cried even louder. The kamimortal sped up even more. Oh! The passion was growing stronger.
    Soon, Anzu found herself close to coming. She was panting hard. Canti licked even faster. At long last, Anzu came Hard. The kamimortal grew excited and feasted upon his lady's sweet nectar. Anzu moaned as he tasted her.
    Canti sat up. He licked his lips. Anzu eyes were full of lust. She wanted more. He could see it clearly. His lady parted her plump lips, but Canti put his finger to them. “Easy now love,” he whispered seductively. “That will come soon, right now, enjoy yourself.” Anzu just watched in aroused heat.
    Then, Canti slid his finger down from Anzu's lips and moved it south. The girl couldn't keep still. This fire was driving her to distraction. Anzu reached forward and unzipped Canti's jeans. The kamimortal arrested both of her wrists. Anzu eyed him like a kitty begging for milk. Her lover smiled. “There, there.” he whispered. “Patience my love.” Anzu stared passionately. She nodded in a lusty way. His voice hypnotized her into submission. Canti smiled and kept moving his fingers lower.
    At last, Canti reached his destination and slipped his fingers inside Anzu's womanhood. A rush of pleasure ran through his lover at the touch of his fingers. Sweat had lightly formed on her body. Canti grinned. He loved making her beg for more pleasure. It was so good to have this feeling in sixty-five years.
    The kamimortal began to pull his fingers in and out slowly. Anzu moaned even louder than before. The ride was only getting better.
    “Please speed Canti!” Anzu screamed. Her lover smiled like a cat to a trapped a defenseless bird. “As you wish.” he murmured. Then the kamimortal sped up. Anzu enjoyed every moment of the ride.
    Canti sped up faster and faster. Anzu's last grew stronger. Soon, she came again harder! Canti drew out his fingers and licked them slowly. Anzu stared hard at feel. She felt herself get wet again. Oh! This was too much to bear!
    Canti finished his sample and plunged his tongue back into his lover's womanhood. Anzu moaned as she felt his tongue inside of her.
    Once he finished, Canti sat up again. Time for the final move. The kamimortal stripped off his pants. Anzu blushed as she watched. Oh! This was torture. Canti slid his boxers off slowly. This was too much! “Oh Canti!” Anzu cried out. “I can't take it! Don't tease me! Give me all of you!” Her lover smiled. “Are you sure?” he asked. The kamimortal was teasing her, of course. He liked to do that occasionally.
    “YES!!!” Anzu screamed out. Canti smiled again. He paused for a moment. Then kamimortal leaned close to Anzu's ear whispered: “Anything you desire.” Then, Canti slid his rod into Anzu's pussy. His lover wrapped her arms around him.
    Canti eyed his lady. Boy, she looked as good as she felt. He was overtaken.
    The kamimortal began to pull in and out real slowly. Anzu groaned at the pleasure. She held him as tight as she could. The ride was really soaring now.
    “HARDER! I BEG OF YOU, CANTI!!!” Anzu cried. The kamimortal complied and sped up at lighting speeds. Anzu threw back her head and moaned in deep pleasure. They were in sweet bliss!
    After moments of heaven, Canti came real Hard! Anzu groaned as he flooded her rapidly. Her lover himself was panting real hard. Anzu shut her lovely blue eyes in bliss.
    “I love you Canti.” she said as she was sinking into a deep sleep. “I love you too.” Canti whispered. His lover was away in sleep. The kamimortal smiled lightly. He kissed her gracefully on the lips and fell asleep beside her. If Arestil wanted to Anzu, so be it. Love will rule out in the end.
Love Conquers All