Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 1: Chap 6. Baby-Sit ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Baby-Sit
    Anzu waited in her den after school the next day. Canti was coming by to “visit” her. She couldn't wait.
    The doorbell rang. Anzu's excitement flared. “He's here!” she thought. Then the girl rushed to the door and opened it. Canti stood waiting. “Konnichiha.” he greeted elegantly. Anzu's heart raced in joy. But she decided to keep calm. Save the excitement for the bed.
    “How was your day?” Anzu asked at last. Canti smiled. “Good,” he answered. “I made an A on my English test.” Anzu smiled naughty. “Let's see what you learned in school today.” she replied. Canti grinned at the invitation. “Gladly.” he said.
    In a rush of heat, Canti grabbed Anzu tightly and kissed her on the lips. His mate kissed back. This was heaven all over again. Anzu seized him in her arms. Canti sat her on the table. The fire rose higher.
    Anzu lied back. This was too good to end! Canti slid his hand up her skirt. His mate trembled at his touch. Canti continued to move his hands upward. Her skin was so soft. So warm too. Canti finally reached his destination and slid her panties down. Anzu moaned in the kiss.
    Then, came a tap at the window. The couple stopped kissing and looked up. A young boy stood outside. He looked about ten-years-old and had a serious look on his face. The couple was uneasy. How long had he been watching them make out?
    Then, the boy turned and walked away. Worried for the outcome, the couple rushed to the window. The boy was standing with Yugi and Jounouchi. They were talking. Anzu grew pale. “Oh no!” she shrieked. “What should we do?” Canti asked. Anzu gathered up her courage, pulled up her panties, and hurried outside. Her lover followed behind.
    The boys were still outside talking. “Hi guys!” Anzu exclaimed trying to sound cheerful. They looked up. Anzu was panting hard as she looked at the crew. A girl had joined them. She looked about their age and concerned. The boy stood with her.
    Anzu and Canti were confused. “Uh…” Anzu spoke up. “Who are they?” “I am Susan,” the other girl spoke up. “This is Todd, we came by to borrow an ink cartilage for Todd's book report due tomorrow.” Anzu relaxed a bit. But Todd stared at her hard. Anzu knew she couldn't rest just yet.
    “Do you have any ink cartilages?” Susan asked Anzu. “Uh, yeah let me check.” Anzu spoke up quickly. Then she dashed inside.
    Canti, Yugi, and Jounouchi all stared at each other. Canti felt a little uncomfortable. “This is awkward.” he thought. “Hey Canti.” Jounouchi spoke up. The kamimortal looked up. “What were you doing here anyway?” Jou asked. Canti stood quiet for a second. Then he said: “Helping her study.” All three boys were silent. Canti looked at Todd. He still was non-talking. What was with this boy?
    “Here you are.” Anzu announced as she came back with two ink cartilages. “I didn't know which one you wanted so I brought you both black and colored.” “Thanks,” Susan answered as she took them. Anzu smiled.
    But as she moved her gaze, Todd still stared at her. She felt uneasy all over again. “Excuse me, Susan,” Canti said at last. Everyone eyed him. “I noticed that Todd's been awfully quiet.” he went on. “Oh,” Susan said light-heartedly as she patted her little bro on the back. “Todd's a shy soul, he barely utters a word at all.” Canti relaxed at that statement. “I was just wondering.” he replied. Anzu didn't ease up just yet. She had to see to it Todd kept silent.
    Canti and Anzu didn't see each other for the rest of the night. Perfect for Anzu execute her plan. She ran out to the nearest open toy store and bought the biggest Godzilla doll she could find. This had to work. It had to!
    The next day, Anzu found Todd and Susan's house. She rang the doorbell normally and waited. “Please let this work!” the girl thought. Footsteps came. Anzu swallowed hard. Here is comes.
    The door opened slowly. Anzu stood tall. This could be the ticket to a safe relationship with Canti. Todd stood before her. He had the same serious face as yesterday. Oh boy! This was hard all ready. No! There was no stopping now! At any cost.
    “Hi Todd,” Anzu spoke up. The boy kept quiet. Anzu swallowed hard again. “I brought you a present.” she went on. Anzu pulled out the Godzilla doll and gave it to him. “You see Todd,” she began as she did so. “It's okay to kiss someone who's just a friend. And the guy you saw with me yesterday was just a friend.” At that, Todd smiled as he took the gift. Anzu relaxed. But it wasn't over yet.
    “I want a bike.” Todd said at last. Anzu froze. “Nani?” she asked. “I want a bike.” Todd said again. The girl swallowed hard. “Uh…” she began. Oh crap! Anzu didn't expect this! So now what?
    “Uh…” Anzu began again. “I'll see what I can do…” *Sweat drop on her head as she nervously laughs* Todd lit up. “Great!” he exclaimed. Then he shut the door.
    Anzu sighed. She found herself trapped. She knew this would happen. But still… Anzu toughened up. If she was to keep Canti's love a secret, she had to keep it that way at all costs. No matter how painful.
    The next day was Saturday. The streets were busy. Prefect time to buy a bike. Anzu looked around. She was clear so far. No one familiar was in sight. Anzu clinched her fists tight Time to carry out the mission. She walked hard and strong. All for Canti she kept thinking. All for Canti.
    Anzu found an open toy store. It seemed crowded. Anzu tightened up. She couldn't turn back now. Canti depended on her. And she couldn't quit now. No sir!
    Anzu pushed through the crowd. Easy so far. Just get the bike.
    The toy store was full of light and joy. Anzu didn't notice. She was on a mission. She had to save her love. At all costs.
    Anzu came to the bike section. Luck was on her side. Plenty of bikes were in stock. All colors were there. “Perfect!” she thought. Victory was close. Now to make the selection.
    The girl looked through the bikes. So far, nothing. Then, came the bike from heaven. It was dark blue ten-speed bike. The godsend was the latest model. It was perfect. And right then, Anzu just had to have it.
    She rushed straight to it. This bike could keep Todd's silence. But soon, a conflict would arise.
    Anzu looked beside her. A mother was rushing towards the same bike. She looked like she was ready to fight. Anzu grew tough. “Come on board,” she thought. “Try me!” The mother caught her glance and sped up.
    The two raced on. It was a close one. But Anzu won. Sadly, a hard price followed. When she saw the bike's price, Anzu went sick. The coveted price cost 200,000 yen. “Nooo!” she thought. Anzu ended up buying it with her father's debut card. Not very pretty I'll have you know.
    That afternoon, Anzu met Todd with the bike in the park. The boy quietly inspected it. Anzu held her breath. “Please like it!” she thought anxiously. Todd circled the bike three more times. Anzu watched on.
    The boy finally walked up to her. Anzu waited hard for his verdict. Her heart raced. Todd didn't look happy. Anzu's heart dropped. “What's wrong?” she asked. “Don't you like it?” “Well yeah,” Todd answered. “Can't ride it though.” Anzu was lost. “Why?” she asked. “Don't know how to.” Todd answered.
    Anzu looked grim. Now she saw it. Todd didn't know how to ride a bike. So she was suppose to teach him! How dandy!
    “Now?” Anzu asked bitterly. “Yep!” Todd replied. The girl froze. Damn! She was stuck.
    “Are you sure?” Anzu asked. Todd nodded. The girl bit her lip. Crap! Well, might as well.
    “All right.” she began. Todd's eyes lit up. “THANK YOU!!!” he yelled. Then the boy glomped her hard. *Sweat drop on Anzu's head*
    “All right, first you get on the bike.” the newly made sensei began. “K.” Todd said. The boy complied. “Good.” Anzu said. “Now pedal.” Todd looked confused. Anzu's face fell. This boy was a lost cause. Well, keep trying.
    The girl tried to explain to Todd how to work the pedals. Oh what fun that was. Todd didn't get it at first. Anzu had to repeat herself to him eight times.
    At long last, Todd got it. Lucky for Anzu, he was a fast-learner. Soon, Todd was riding around the park. His sensei had to run around the park to keep up. That was rough on her part. Why? Because Anzu had on a short skirt and flip-flops. Plus she kept tripping over her shoes.
    “Sensei!” Todd yelled. “*Pant* Yes?” Anzu asked. “How do I stop?” her student asked. Anzu looked up. “Just pedal backwards!” she called. “Okay!” Todd yelled back. He kept riding. His sensei collapsed out in exhaustion.
    Anzu walked home tired that evening. She had won Todd's silence about her and Canti. All at the cost of time and money. Sure she had won, but she had on question. Was it worth it?
    Anzu made it upstairs to her room. A pleasure surprise awaited her. Canti sat on the bed with a smile on his face. Anzu was taken-aback.
    “You're home.” her lover addressed. “How did you get in here?” Anzu asked. Canti's face was pleasant. “Through the window.” answered he. “I came to love you tonight.”
    Anzu grew delighted. She quickly leapt into his arms. Canti lightly pushed her onto her back and began kissing her. Anzu fell into ecstasy. They rode onto their lusty voyage until late into the night.
Love is Safe