Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 14: Stars ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Stars
The next night was just as hot. It all started with a knock on Anzu's window. The girl awoke to see Canti on the other side. She was quickly overjoyed. The girl got out of bed and crawled over to the window. She opened it wide and her lover climbed inside. They kissed on the lips.
“Canti!” Anzu called. “What are you doing here?” The kamimortal smiled at her wickedly.
“Want to get out of here tonight?” he asked his lover. She looked at him confused.
“What do you mean?” she asked. “And go where?” Canti shrugged at her.
“Just out,” he said. “Out in the night.”
“And do what?” Anzu asked. The kamimortal shrugged.
“Whatever,” he said. “Whatever we like. So what do you say?” Anzu smiled at him.
“Okay!” she said. “I'll go get dressed.”
“Right,” Canti said to her. “I'll wait here.” Then, Anzu gathered up her clothes and went into the bathroom. Her lover waited patiently. He was really excited tonight. Anzu came out from the bathroom. She was dressed in a pink turtleneck and black jeans.
“Well,” she said. “How do I look?” Canti smiled at her.
“Great, darling!” he said. “You look great!” Anzu smiled and kissed him. Canti was pleasantly surprised. He held her and kissed her back. Tonight was filled with romance. The couple lightly pulled away.
“Shall we go then?” the kamimortal asked. Anzu's eyes lit up happily.
“Yes!” she called. Canti smiled at her.
“Okay,” he said. “Let's go.” Anzu looked at him confused.
“But how?” she asked. The kamimortal smiled at her. He had a plan.
“Let me show you,” he said. The kamimortal firmly grabbed her by the waist. Anzu tittered in surprise.
“Oh,” she said. Canti looked over at her.
“Hang on tight!” he said. His lover nodded. Canti walked over to the window with her. He positioned himself to jump out. Anzu shut her eyes tightly. Canti drew in a deep breath. He leapt straight out of the window. Anzu felt them falling fast at first. She was scared to open her eyes.
But, she and Canti were weightless in the air. Anzu opened her eyes and looked around. She and Canti were flying. She and Canti were flying! She and Canti were actually flying! The girl looked at him amazed.
“Canti!” she said. “We're--”
“I know,” he said. “I know.” Anzu was really overjoyed. She hadn't experienced anything like this. She felt weightless.
“So,” his lover said. “Where are we going tonight?” Canti smiled at her.
“Somewhere quiet,” he replied. “Somewhere quiet.” Anzu became excited in silence. She couldn't wait to see where the destination of choice was.
The couple came over an open field. Canti slowly landed on the ground. He gently let go of his girlfriend. Anzu looked all around her. Pitch black was all around. The only lights available were the stars. The field was as far as the eye could see. The grass was cool and wet at their feet. The girl was completely amazed. Canti smiled at her warmly.
“Like the view?” he asked. Anzu turned to him smiling.
“Yes!” she called.
“Want to stargaze for a while?” her man asked.
“Sure!” she called. Then they lied down on the ground and looked up at the sky. The night was so calm and beautiful. Anzu and Canti were enjoying the silence together. The stars were really beautiful tonight. This was the perfect date indeed.
Also, such nights can be so… arousing. The couple felt the budding passion right this moment. But, they were too shy to act on their desires at first. Canti slowly crept his hand to hers and gently held it. Anzu smiled to herself warmly. Canti smiled as well. Her hand was warm and soft like rose petals. He wasn't expecting too much at the moment.
Then, Anzu rolled over and kissed him on the lips. Canti was overjoyed now. This fired up his lust motivation for tonight. He kissed her back quickly. The kamimortal held her close to his body. Anzu kissed him even more. She spread her legs over him as she did so. Canti reached up and flipped up her skirt. He slowly rolled down her panties. Anzu was equally playful tonight. She quickly undid his pants and yanked them down. Canti trembled in delight. His lover slid off his boxers. Canti smiled as he slid himself inside of her wet garden.
Anzu rode along with her lover. The night air swirled around them like crazy. Their heartbeats were like deep romantic-sounding drums. Each movement dipped and curved with the passionate rhythm. Neither one wanted to stop it. How could they? It was the most beautiful music in the world.
With each thrust, the tempo became faster. The breaths whirled with music. The notes grew higher and higher. The lusty harp and sweet piano kept up with the beautiful music between Anzu and Canti. That was all the couple could hear. Their own music was all that they could hear. Such lovely melody could not be stopped. They didn't want it to.
The rhythm curled with the increased speeds. The heated desire waved higher and higher. The couple held onto each other for more. Letting go was not an option. Letting go would destroy the lovely music between them. They had to keep on until the end. Anzu shut her eyes to enjoy the night. The music was much louder in her head.
“OH CANTI!!!” she yelled out. “CANTI! HARDER, CANTI!!!” Both lovers sped up more. The violin met with their higher tempo and melody. Everything was so high now. Something had to give.
Then, the music reached its highest peak with the climax. Canti and Anzu both came at once.
“OH CANTI!!!” she cried out. The kamimortal moaned aloud in happiness. The music slowly lowered to a graceful stop. The lovers panted in bliss. They looked in each other's eyes.
“Wow!” Anzu called out. “That was…”
“Mind-blowing?” her man asked.
“Yeah!” she said. Then, Anzu rolled off him and landed by his side. Both of them looked at the stars above once again.
“Beautiful tonight, huh?” Canti asked her.
“Yeah!” his lover agreed. They just kept watching the stars side by side. It was a nice touch to a romantic night.
Meanwhile, Arestil was watching them from above. She was smiling wickedly to herself. The kamimortal had found a way to get revenge on Canti and Anzu. She learned a little secret about Anzu.
“Oh,” she said. “Anzu, you have another boyfriend and you're cheating on him with Canti!” An idea formed in her head. She took a sip of her deep red wine.
“It's too bad, Anzu,” Arestil spoke to the monitor. “That you chose to play with fire. Because now I will burn you to little ashes!” As she took another sip of wine, the fires of war had started again.
Lovers, Beware