Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 13. Freak Like Me ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Freak Like Me
Canti walked Anzu home after school. The evening was warm for autumn. But the lovers didn't mind. Their secret love affair was smoking hot. Anzu wanted some right now. She could tell that the kamimortal wanted some too. But how break the ice for it? Anzu had a few ideas…
She held onto Canti's hand tightly. Only a start. Nothing so far. Easy to expect on the first step. Anzu wanted more. She began to snuggle close to her man as they walked. Step one part B here. There was a little reaction now. Canti was looking at her out of the corner of his eyes. Anzu grew a little excited. “Yes!” she thought. “We're getting somewhere.” Just a little more. Anzu batted her eyelashes twice at him. Canti lightly smiled at her. His girl knew that it was working. Just a little more…
Anzu muzzled against his neck. She nibbled at his sweet flesh. Canti tittered in response. Anzu was smiling in victory. She had to do more. So, the girl did so. In a few seconds, Canti finally reacted.
“Anzu,” he spoke up. “Are you hinting something to me?” Anzu looked at her innocently.
“Why would you ask that?” she questioned him. He just smiled at her.
“Because,” her man said. “Your eyes and manner give it away.” Anzu smiled back at him.
“Maybe,” she said. Canti looked her straight in the eye.
“Well,” he said. “What do you want?” Anzu smiled at her at first. Then, she hugged him close to her body. She looked up at him innocently.
“You,” she replied. Canti raised an eyebrow at her.
“Oh really?” he asked. Anzu laid her head against his chest.
“Take me home!” she murmured to him. Her lover smiled to her. He kissed her on the top of her head.
“Anything you like,” Canti whispered to her. Anzu smiled in victory. She led her lover all the way back to her house. On the doorstep, Anzu kissed him on the lips. Canti kissed her back. Then, another kiss followed. Soon, they couldn't stop. Anzu unlocked her door and let them both inside. Canti closed and locked the door behind them.
Anzu led the kamimortal up to her bedroom. She fell back onto the bed. Canti climbed on top of her and kissed her. She kissed him back. Once again, they didn't stop. In fact, the heat storm started up pretty quickly. There was no stopping it all. She slipped her tongue into his mouth. The girl lightly rubbed his tongue with her own. After a few seconds, Canti gave her his own tongue as well. Anzu began nibbling on his lower lip. His flesh made her crave for more.
Anzu reached up and unbuttoned his jacket quickly. Canti moaned in her mouth loudly. His lover slid off his jacket. She dropped it straight to the ground. Anzu unbuttoned his shirt. The bottled up heat could explode at any second. She was teasing him. This was torment. His love slid off his shirt. The kamimortal kissed her even more. He grabbed her jacket and pulled it off. The clothing fell on the floor with his jacket. Canti pulled off her bow and set it aside. (He had plans for it later.) The kamimortal got to work on Anzu's blouse. He slowly began unbuttoning it. She moaned happily in his mouth. The girl missed this so much. Canti slid off her blouse. His love began to play with her hair. The heat shot up even more.
Canti began kissing down her neck. Anzu moaned aloud in ecstasy. Her love grabbed her skirt and yanked it off. He threw it down. Anzu quickly spread her legs for him. Canti's mouth made it down to her lovely breasts. Anzu moaned aloud. The boy reached behind her and slowly unhooked her lacy white and pink bra. His love trembled at his touch. She shut her eyes in deep bliss. A moan was trapped deep in her throat. Canti smiled to himself in pleasure. He hadn't had this since last night. The craving was driving him mad. He couldn't hold back anymore.
The kamimortal yanked off her bra and tossed it aside. The boy took a pause and sat up some. Anzu opened her eyes and looked up at him with waiting eyes of hungry lust. Canti smiled at her wickedly. He slowly undid his pants for her. The girl watched in delight. Her love smirked at her.
“You like that, huh?” he asked. Anzu nodded in a high haze. Canti smirked at her. The show was only getting started. The kamimortal slowly slid off his boxers. Anzu's eyes really grew big in shock. She instantly became wet in her panties. She just couldn't wait anymore. The teasing was just evil. She wanted to get on with it. Canti saw the look in her eyes. It was now time.
“Aw,” he said to her. “Come here.” Then, Canti kissed Anzu on the lips. She kissed him back. The kissing increased even more. He slipped his tongue back into her mouth. She gave him some of her own tongue as well. As they kissed, Canti slid his hands down to her panties. He slid them down and off in a hurry. Anzu moaned loudly in his mouth. She nibbled on his lower lip. Canti moaned aloud in her mouth. He couldn't take it anymore!
The kamimortal slid himself into her pretty quickly. Both moaned into each other's mouths. Canti began pulling in and out of her slowly. Anzu was really moaning now. She held onto him for dear life. Her heart raced wildly. Canti began kissing down her neck. Her moans grew louder. She couldn't help herself any longer.
“HARDER, CANTI!!!” his love screamed. “HARDER! HARDER!” The kamimortal started pumping harder and faster. Anzu moaned aloud happily. Canti's kissed down to her full lovely breasts. He began licking at her nipples. Anzu cried out happily again.
“OH YES!!!” she screamed. “OH CANTI!!!” That drove her man to pump even faster. Anzu screamed aloud. The sweat developed all over his charming body. He began sucking wildly at breasts. Anzu screamed aloud. Her voice drove him to pump even harder and faster. The heat storm was now wildly out of control. Both had missed this so much!
Within minutes, Canti and Anzu came hard. They cried out happily. The kamimortal held onto his love with all of his strength. Anzu just cried out in pain and pleasure. When they were finished cumming, the couple just lied there still for a moment. Canti pulled out and collapsed next to his lover. Both of them lied there panting in happiness. The boy turned to girl smiling.
“That was great, love!” he said to her.
“Mmm…” she replied as she was falling asleep. Canti lightly kissed her on the lips.
“Good night,” he whispered to her. Then the kamimortal lightly covered her with the blanket. Canti crawled under the sheets with Anzu and fell asleep beside of her with his arm lying heavily on her breasts.
It's All Good For Me