Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 12. Love Angel ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Angel
Love and hot nights take planning. Every detail has to be just right. Anzu learned that too well. That's why she was out shopping. She had spent all week planning out each detail. Anzu missed Canti so much. She just had to see the kamimortal again. Ever since Monday, Anzu had been plotting her romantic night. Friday night was the best time. Her parents were on a business trip until next Wednesday. She gave her secret lover the invitation and he accepted it. Now all that was left to do was to prepare.
Anzu first went to the new “Love Quarters” of Tokyo. This place had everyone's romantic needs. Anzu looked around excited. She didn't know where to start. The girl had to breathe in order to think straight. “Right,” she said to herself. Then she took out her list and read over it. “Okay,” she thought. “Let's see: chocolates, cherry club soda, rose petals, candles, incense, lingerie, perfume, and make-up. Okay, I can do this! Anything for Canti!” Then, Anzu spotted a candy store. A smile came across her face. “Perfect!” she thought. The she got right to work.
Within one hour, Anzu had almost finished her shopping. The only thing missing was lingerie. She ran into a small problem.
What am I going to wear tonight?” Anzu thought. There were so many intimate apparel stores to choose from. She didn't know where to start. They were all good places to start. Then, one store caught her eye. Love Angel was its name. The light white and pink colors seductively drew Anzu into the store.
Inside look like a pleasure palace. Silk and lace were all around the place. Angels were looking innocent yet sexy at the same time. Heaven was the store's theme. Anzu looked around amazed. She knew that she had scored big! But where to start?
The clerk dressed like a sexy-looking angel with a silk and lace short babydoll dress, white fishnet stockings, white glitter high heels, and white feathery wings. Cute little pink glitter hair clips decorated her long black hair. She looked all happy and perky. The woman was even chewing some gum.
“Welcome to Love Angel!” the clerk chirped to Anzu. “How can I help you today?” Anzu smiled back at her.
“I heard of this line last week,” she replied. “So, I'm not familiar with what all you have.” The clerk's eyes lit up brightly.
“And you want to know what would work best for you on your hot date tonight?” she asked almost singing happily.
“Yeah!” Anzu replied easily. The clerk looked really happy now. She took the girl by the arm.
“Well come with me!” the woman said. “We have everything here to satisfy your every need.” *Sweat drop on Anzu's head* “They don't play around here with you do they?” she thought. The girl just decided to stand back and ride the ride to the end.
Within thirty minutes, Anzu had gone through fifty pieces of lingerie. They were all pretty racy. It was hard to choose. She really wanted to turn on Canti tonight. So her choice had to be perfect.
“You can have more if you like.” the clerk hinted to her. This only made things a little more difficult Anzu in her choices. In the end, Anzu picked three tempting outfits: a lacy red silk gown with spaghetti straps and lace-up in front top, a sultry black strapless gown, and rose pink bra and pantry set. The clerk smiled at each choice in great favor.
“You have wonderful tastes in lingerie!” she told the girl. Anzu blushed at that comment.
“Thanks,” she said calmly in a small voice.
“Will that be all?” the clerk asked her.
“Yes!” Anzu said quickly.
“Great!” the clerk said. “Come with me.” Then they headed over to the cash register. Anzu began to plan what to do next once she got home tonight. And the best part was she didn't go over her budget for this evening. “Oh wow!” she thought. “I still have money left over for dance lessons.” Anzu walked home with her bags in her arms. Lusty thoughts swirled around in her mind. There were so many plans to choose from. Anzu just didn't know where to start. Oh well. She would have until tonight to sort it out.
Anzu got straight to work after dinner. She set up her whole bedroom for tonight. The rose petals were scattered all over the bed and floor from the bedroom to the hall. The candles and incenses were lit in the right locations in the room. Chocolates were on the nightstand waiting to be eaten. The glasses of club soda were on the nightstand as well. Anzu took one more look around the room for checking. Everything was just right. Well, almost…
Anzu looked down at herself. “Oh damn!” she thought. “I have to go get ready!” Then the girl hurried to the bathroom.
Within minutes, Anzu looked like a love angel. She had on the lacy red nightgown that she bought with a lacy white robe and make-up. The perfume of choice tonight was Sweet Alice. Now, the fantasy was prefect and ready. There was only one thing missing.
Then, the doorbell rang. The girl smiled to herself brightly. “He's here!” she thought. Then the girl hurried down the hall. She came to the door and opened it. Canti was standing on the other side. A smile came across his face when he saw her in all of her angelic radiance.
“Well,” he said. “Hello there. This is a nice surprise!” Anzu blushed at him lightly.
“You like it?” she asked him shyly.
“Yes I do!” the kamimortal said to her. His lover embraced him in her arms.
“Come inside with me.” she whispered to him tenderly. Then, Canti gently kissed her on the lips. His girl kissed him back. She led him into the house for another romantic evening.
Kiss of Life