Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 11. Full Moon ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Full Moon
The moon was full tonight. Anzu sat up in her bathtub. The lights were out. She seemed to be waiting for something. The heat from the water was making her sleepy. She tried to stay awake, but it was useless. The sweet scents in the water weren't helping either. Anzu slowly shut her eyes and began to slowly doze off.
The girl quickly woke up when she felt a pair of strong hands on her small shoulders. Anzu jerked up and turned around. Canti was standing over her smiling. His girl slowly relaxed. “Oh, it's you!” Anzu called breathlessly. The kamimortal kept smiling at her. “Of course it is!” he called. “Who else would it be?” Anzu kept quiet. Canti just admired her pretty face for a long while. His lady was so beautiful. The kamimortal ached to kiss her on the lips.
“Do you want me to continue rubbing you shoulders?” Canti asked at last. Anzu was slightly confused at first. “Huh?” she asked. Then, the information came in! Anzu felt dumb all of a sudden. “Oh!” she called blushing. “Sure, go ahead!” Her lover smiled at her. “Thanks!” he called. Then, Anzu sat down again and Canti got to work.
The feel of her aroused him completely. His rod was stirring awake below. He just had to have her. “No!” the kamimortal thought hard. “Must resist! Timing has to be just right!” Anzu had her eyes closed in delight. “His hands are strong!” she thought. The girl was aroused as well. There was something about water and sex that was so powerful…
Canti slowly slid his hands down to her breasts. Anzu quickly opened her eyes and looked up. Canti paused short. He felt embarrassed for even going further. She smiled at him sweetly. “Is that all you think about?” the girl asked jokingly. Canti blushed as he nodded. Anzu couldn't help but to giggle at him. He was so cute!
Canti couldn't resist anymore. Desire in hm was too great. “I… can't help myself… anymore!” the kamimortal thought. But yet, he couldn't move. Something seemed to be holding him back. But, Anzu lightly took his hand and moved it back to her breasts. Canti's cheeks became warm again. That touch loosened him up completely!
He quickly took off his jacket and threw it to the floor. Anzu was really happy now. “Please join me!” she thought in excitement. Canti smiled at her sweetly. “I will, my love,” he replied. “I will.” Then, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. The heat quickly rose in his body. The kamimortal wanted to speed up and jump in. But he restrained. “Everything has to be just right!” Canti thought. Sex and passion had to be romantic for him. Raw passion just wouldn't to it for him. Canti had to involve his heart in it as well.
The kamimortal slid off his shirt and went for his pants. Anzu kept watching in heavy desire. The teasing was driving her crazy. She wanted to reach out and grab him in. The girl did everything in her power to contain herself until Canti was in the water with her. That was proving to be a challenge in itself. Both wanted to speed thing up but couldn't. It would distort things.
Canti slid off his pants and grabbed onto his boxers. He pushed those down quickly. Anzu blushed at his rod. The kamimortal smiled at her again. “Do you want me in now?” he asked like a gentleman. “Oh yes!” his girl called. Canti kept smiling at her. “Very well, then!” he called. Then, her lover slowly climbed in the bath with her and sat down. The girl lightly blushed again. Canti smiled at her again. “It's okay.” he whispered to her gently. “Just relax.” Then, he slowly leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the lips. Anzu quickly became excited. She kissed back instantly. Within seconds, the kamimortal slipped his tongue into her mouth. His muscle lightly caressed hers. Anzu couldn't resist anymore. She gave him her tongue in response. It was so natural to do so. The heat rose up faster. Canti lightly pushed his lover back into the water. He murmured a spell in his head so that they could breathe for a long time under water.
This definitely was a new experience for Anzu. She quickly spread her legs under him. Canti broke off the kiss to gaze deeply into her ice blue eyes. He smiled sweetly at her. “You are so beautiful!” he thought. Then, the kamimortal slowly slid himself into her. The warmth of her sent a high feeling to his brain. He shut his eyes in ecstasy and got to work. Anzu was floating away in deep bliss. She let her body go limp under him. The girl shut her eyes happily. She began whimpering under him. Anzu held him closer to her. The warmth of her body all around him drove Canti to pump even faster. The heat made the arousing pressure even stronger. Canti moaned aloud happily. (The spell was sound-proof as well from the outside.) Anzu was away in deep ecstasy. She had missed this for days. One more day without Canti and she would've gone mad. This boy was her remedy to her burning.
At long last, Canti came within Anzu. “Ahhh!” he cried out. They held each other during the climax. This was always the best part. The kamimortal spilled his heavenly fluids into his woman. Anzu let her body go limb. She could just feel the desire burning. The girl shut her eyes tightly. “This is so good!” she thought happily. When he was finished, Canti loosened his grip on his lover's soft body. He just lied there on her under the water. He was panting hard. Anzu lightly played with his hair. The kamimortal slowly looked up.
“God, I love you!” Canti called to her. Anzu smiled at him sweetly. “I love you too!” she whispered to him. Her lover lied back down smiling. They didn't want to get out the tub after that.
Sweet Water of Love