Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 10. Midnight Fantasy ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight Fantasy
Canti made it to Anzu's window. She was sleeping like an angel. The kamimortal smiled. “She is so beautiful sleeping!” he thought happily. Then, Canti reached through the glass and unlocked the window. He quickly climbed into the room. The kamimortal closed and locked the window behind him.
Canti crept over to his sleeping girlfriend. He lightly put his hand around her shoulders. “Anzu,” he whispered. “Wake up. It's me.” His lover slowly opened her eyes. Anzu looked and saw Canti. He smiled at her kindly. “Hi.” her love said softly. The girl's eyes lit up in excitement. Her lover quickly quieted her down. “Shhh!” he said softly. “Canti,” Anzu repeated. “What are you doing here?” The kamimortal smiled at her again.
“I came to see you!” he said softly. Anzu was overjoyed. “Really?” she asked. The kamimortal nodded. Then, he climbed onto the bed and lightly kissed her the lips. Anzu kissed back. She pulled him under the covers with her. Canti snuggled up close to her. Her body was so warm. The kamimortal kissed her again. Anzu kissed back. They were boarding the ride.
Canti slid Anzu's nightie up slowly. He let his hand playfully caress her bosom. The kamimortal could see the bright colors swirling wildly in her eyes. The flames were burning wildly within. He smiled to himself wickedly. “Don't worry, Anzu-chan,” Canti thought sweetly. “I have the cure for your disease!” Then, he took the nightie in his hands and flung it to the ground. Anzu looked at him with lustful eyes. She clearly wanted more.
The girl reached up and began unbuttoning her lover's jacket. Canti kept his focus on her at all times. He was breathing hard. “Just hang on!” he thought. “This will be good!” Anzu smiled as she slid off his jacket. She then began unbuttoning his perfectly white shirt. Canti felt himself getting hard downtown. He had to have her soon and fast. “No!” the kamimortal thought quickly. “Just wait! It'll get better! Just hang on!” Anzu began sliding off her lover's shirt. He began trembling in delight. The kamimortal just couldn't take it. He quickly leaned down and kissed her again. Anzu kissed back quickly. Her lover slipped his tongue into her mouth. His love let her tongue battle his. The maiden slid off Canti's shirt and flung it to the floor. The boy began fondling her breasts. Anzu moaned in his mouth. She began rubbing on his back. He reached down, grabbed the sides of her panties, and slid them off. Anzu moaned again. She quickly spread her legs under him. Canti just began kissing down her neck. Her flesh was so soft and sweet. Anzu whimpered softly. “His touch is so good!” she thought happily. She felt herself getting wet between the legs. The girl lightly ran her fingers through his short black hair. Canti let his mouth stray down to his lover's round breasts. He began sucking on one of them lightly. Anzu moaned out loud in delight. This was one of the best parts of the ride. His tongue was like velvet to her skin.
Canti slipped his fingers downtown and into Anzu's entry. The girl was now lost in a sea of deep pleasure. “Oh yes!” she screamed out. “That feels good Canti! Please don't stop!” The kamimortal grinned at her wickedly. “As you wish!” he told her. Then, Canti began pulling his fingers in and out of her slowly. Anzu closed her eyes in deep bliss. This was getting better and better by each second.
“HARDER!!!” Anzu yelled out within seconds. “PLEASE SPEED UP!!!!” Canti smiled at her devil-like. “Are you sure?” he asked innocently. “YES!!!” his lover screamed out. The kamimortal smiled at her sweetly. “As you wish!” he replied. Then, Canti sped up faster. Anzu moaned aloud again. The heat just kept coming. It was summer for the girl already. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sweet dream.
After a few long minutes, Anzu came hard at Canti's fingers. “OHHH!!!” she screamed out. Canti smiled as he slowly drew his fingers out. He silently licked them. His lover waited in silence. When he was done snacking, Canti turned to her smiling. “Great as ever!” he called. Anzu blushed at him sweetly. Canti grinned at her. Now, it was time.
The kamimortal slowly undid his pants. Anzu looked at him with big eyes. “He's so…sexy!” she thought. The kamimortal smiled at that compliment. “Why thanks!” he called. Then, Canti slowly slid off his pants. Anzu quickly became wet again. She had to have more right away. Canti smiled as he threw down his pants. Next came his boxers. The kamimortal took his time with those as well. Anzu couldn't take it anymore. “DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS CANTI!!!” she screamed out. “JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!” Her lover smiled at her wickedly. He pretended to think about that little request. Anzu waited as she burned. Canti finally smiled at her. “Well,” he said at last. “Alright, sure!” His lover became excited. Then, Canti mounted Anzu and slid himself into her.
He started off slow as usual. Anzu closed her eyes in pleasure. She began panting hard. He was so good with her. “HARDER!!!” she cried out. “HARDER CANTI!!! HARDER!!!” The boy sped up quickly. Anzu moaned even louder. She held onto him tightly. She couldn't let go. He was too good for that. Her arms all around him drove Canti to pump even faster. “You feel great!” he yelled out. Anzu just moaned aloud again.
At long last, Canti came within his lover. “OHH YES!!!” he yelled out. Anzu cried out in ecstasy. Her lover panted hard and collapsed beside of her. He turned to her happily. “I love you!” Canti whispered loudly. “I love you too!” Anzu whispered back as she blushed. They fell asleep in each other's arms within seconds.
Night Lover