Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 3: Chap 16: Sabotage ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sabotage
Arestil wasn't finished just yet. She just getting started. The threat was just a “friendly” warning. Now for the fun part! You see, the kamimortal knew about Yugi. She decided to use that to her advantage. The woman had the perfect plan in mind. She took a sip of her red wine.
I love a good love triangle!” Arestil thought. “Especially ones that end in tragedy!” It was time to get the other man involved. And Arestil knew just where to find him. It was time to go out on a little trip. The kamimortal rose up to her feet. She put one hand to her chest and the other hand up in the sky. A heavy black light rose up from the ground and blasted upwards. She was gone in a flash.
In a minute's flight, Arestil found Yugi's house without searching for it. She came right to the window sill. She looked inside. Yugi was asleep in his bed. Arestil smiled to herself. “This should be easy!” she thought. The elements were playing in her favor tonight. Now, it was time to get to work. Arestil held up her fingers and shut her eyes. She began chanting in her head. A light began to form inside of her body and ate her from the inside out. She was gone in a flash.
Meanwhile, Canti began to sense his sister once again. A great fear came over him. “Oh no!” the kamimortal thought. “She's at it again!” This was not good. He shut his eyes to see where she was. He found Arestil in Yugi's dreamland. Canti opened his eyes in shock. This was really bad! “Oh no!” Canti thought again. “She's gone that far! I have to stop her before it gets ugly!” There was only one way to do that.
Canti put his hands to his chest and shut his eyes. A light formed within him and swallowed him up as well. In a flash, he was gone.
*Dream Begins*
Arestil looked around a bit. She came to a place that was split in two. One side was innocent and the other side was mysterious. The kamimortal grinned to herself wickedly. “Ooo!” she thought evilly. “This is really interesting now!” She closed her eyes and sensed for her victim. In seconds, Arestil opened her eyes smirking.
Found him!” she said to herself. Then, the kamimortal entered into the room on the left. She found Yugi sitting on the floor quietly. He seemed to be out in a daze. Arestil slowly walked over to him. She waved her hand in front of his face. Yugi slowly came back to Earth. He looked up and saw Arestil staring back at him. She was smirking at him coldly. Yugi looked at her confused.
“Who are you?” he asked aloud. Arestil smiled at her in fake sweetness.
“A friend,” she said. “Just a friend.” The boy looked at her blankly. Arestil sat down with him on the floor.
“Anyway,” she said. “There is something I must tell you…” Yugi raised an eyebrow at her.
“About what?” he asked. Arestil tried not to be malicious about it. She had to look convincing after all. This was part of her plan after all. The kamimortal looked around for a bit. Then, she leaned in close to him. Yugi did likewise.
A few seconds later, Canti arrived in the same spot his sister first arrived in. He looked around for a moment. So far, there was nothing out of the ordinary. Then, Canti sensed it. He froze up quickly. “She's here!” the kamimortal thought. “But where?” He looked around again. Then, another shock came to him again. He looked over to his left. Right then, Canti spotted Arestil and Yugi talking to each other. The younger kamimortal froze up in a flash. “Oh no!” he thought. “This really is not good!” Canti crept closer to the door and listened in to the conversation.
“Anzu is cheating on you!” Arestil whispered to Yugi. The boy looked at her in surprise.
“What?!?” he asked in shock. Arestil nodded at him.
“I'm afraid it's the truth,” she went on. “She's cheating on you with my younger brother!” Yugi shook his head in disbelief.
“No!” he said aloud. “No, that can't be!” The boy dropped his head in tears. Arestil smirked at her work. It was working just fine. It never really takes much to break young couples in love. One little hit of doubt and the whole relationship would by questioned to no end. Yugi looked up at her again. He shook his head firmly.
“No!” the boy straight up denied. “Anzu's not like that! She would never cheat on me at all!” Arestil gave him a smile of fake sympathy as she shook her head at him.
“Oh Yugi,” she said to him aloud. “There is so much that you don't know! But then again, I don't blame you for looking away from the truth!” Yugi looked at her puzzled.
“What do you mean looking away from the truth?” he asked. “What are you getting at?” Arestil smiled at him again.
“Just…” she said. “Watch your back. Because women will stab you in the back in the end!” Yugi stared at her in shocked silence. Arestil gave him a small smile. She rose up to her feet.
“Well,” the kamimortal said to him coolly. “Watch your back and heed to my advice! Bye now!” Then, she turned and walked away. Yugi was left sitting alone in a heavy sea of doubt and confusion. Anzu cheating on him? No, it just couldn't be! She would never do something like that, would she?
Outside, Canti was watching Yugi in worry. He had heard the whole conversation. “She's just playing dirty now!” the kamimortal thought. “This is just below the belt!” Arestil was really pulling out all of the stops to have Anzu dead. This was really bad now! Canti really knew that the war was on and it was time to fight back. Not only that, he would have to battle his sister and keep Yugi from acting on his emotions without his brain. Oh why does love have to be a complicated thing at times?
Battles for Love