Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 3: Chap 17: Drowning ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Drowning
Speaking of love, Canti had to see his precious Anzu again. He had decided that Arestil wasn't going to scare him away from love this time. Anzu was always worth the risk. Isn't that what love was all about? Taking risks for that one special person? That would be the case for Canti tonight. The desire drove him all the way to his beloved's house. He looked in at her at her window. His heart raced in high happiness. Just seeing her again made everything better again. Canti lightly put his hand to the window. The glass faded into light dust. Canti smiled at his work gently. He climbed into the room silently. The kamimortal crept over to his beloved slowly. He got right onto her bed. The kamimortal took a moment to look at his lover.
Anzu looked so beautiful close up. Canti was deeply moved inside. He couldn't help himself at all. The kamimortal slowly knelt down and kissed her on the lips. A sweet rush filled him almost instantly. Love greeted him with open arms. More kisses soon followed behind that one. By then, Anzu was pretending to be asleep. She heard him come in seconds before he came onto her bed. Fake-sleeping at times like these could be so fun. Just a little more…
Anzu couldn't wait anymore. She kissed Canti back in a rush. Surprise befell her lover. He kissed her yet again. The kisses didn't stop there at all. Anzu reached up and began unbuttoning her lover's jacket. Canti tried his best to stay still. He could feel himself getting hard already. Women could be such a tease at times. But, hey! That was why men loved women so much. Anzu slid off his jacket and threw it aside. Canti broke off the kiss to get a good look at his beloved. Anzu's ocean blue eyes always drew him in. Her mouth was sweeter than any of the wine in the world. Her beauty always moved him to tears. Anzu noticed his face.
“Canti,” she spoke. “You're crying.” The kamimortal nodded at her. He kissed her again on the lips. Anzu kissed him back as well. She got right to work on his shirt. Canti slid his tongue right into her mouth. His lover trembled in delight. Her heart almost skipped a beat. She gave him her tongue as well and things became hot from there. They seemed to have jumped into the Bath of Venus. No point of swimming back up now. Might as well keep on sinking and drowning inside of the water. Canti grabbed onto her nightie and yanked it right off. He felt her up almost immediately. Anzu instantly spread her legs for him. Her hands strayed right down to his pants. The feeling of her fingertips against his member made him tremble even more. Canti moaned aloud in her mouth. He tried his best to stay still. His muscles seemed weak all over.
The kamimortal slipped his hand down into her panties. He rubbed onto her entry slowly. Anzu herself ended up trembling all over. She could barely finish with Canti's pants. But, she forced herself to rise above. “No!” she thought. “I must wait for it! He hasn't even fully gotten to work yet!” Canti smirked to himself at her thoughts. He just loved how she reacted to his movements on her. Such replies sank them even more in the water. Anzu finally undid his pants and yanked them down. The kamimortal used his other hand to pull down her panties and threw them out of the bed. His lover took off his boxers and threw them out. Canti rubbed on her lovely entry even more slowly and tenderly. Anzu moaned aloud in his mouth. “Oh my!” she thought. “This feels too good to stop! Please keep on!” Canti smirked to himself in his head. “Yes,” he thought. “I sure will!” He slowly moved from her mouth to her neck. Anzu shut her eyes in bliss and moaned aloud. She could barely keep herself still anymore.
Canti kept his fingers busy until Anzu became soaked enough for the real fun. He slowly drew his hand away from her. Anzu quickly opened her eyes and looked up at him whimpering for more. She began to tremble all over. Yes, men could be such teases as well. Canti smiled down at her wickedly. He gently kissed her on the forehead. The lovely man lightly put his finger to her lips.
“I'm not done yet,” he whispered to her. Anzu calmed down some. Canti smiled at her warmly. Then, he slowly entered into her. His love trembled yet again. The kamimortal gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Canti then grabbed her on the shoulders and began pulling in and out of her slowly. Anzu whimpered happily. She grabbed onto him tightly. The feeling of her around him drove Canti to pump faster. His lover moaned out loud happily. She shut her eyes and held on tight.
“Harder Canti!!!” the girl screamed. “HARDER!!!” Her lover complied right away. Anzu cried out loud again. Her sweet voice drove him to go even faster. The descendant into Venus' waters became even sweeter. The air thinned around them. Heat floated above them. Music softly played in the water along with their movements. It was as if they were making love in the skies. Weightlessness all around. Time seemed to have stopped all around them. It was just them and the love between them. Nothing in the world could stop them if it tried. Not even Arestil's wrath could stop them. Love was the only thing present between Canti and Anzu at the moment. Nothing more, nothing less.
At the highest moment, Canti spilled his love into her like a wild flood into a desert.
“OH ANZU!!!!” he screamed aloud. Anzu screamed in his ear as well. They both stayed like that for a long while. Canti looked down at his beloved. She had her heavy ocean blue eyes opened to him. A smile had formed onto her satisfied face.
“I love you,” she murmured to him. Canti smiled back at her lovingly. He kissed her on the lips in reply. She kissed him back. Canti slowly pulled away from her. He played with her light cinnamon brown hair some.
“I love you too, Anzu-chan,” he whispered to her. Anzu licked her lips in a little sexy way at him. Canti stroked her hair once more before lowering his head onto her full and developing chest. Anzu kissed him on the head and held him in her arms. She went to sleep like that, you know.
Calm Waters of Venus