Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 7: Chap 44: Summer Steam ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Summer Steam

“We shouldn't be doing this,” Anzu whispered. Canti gently put his finger to her lips.

“It should be okay,” he whispered. “I put up a barrier around us. They will not see us.” She lowered her eyes. Anzu couldn't get Jonouchi and Yugi's faces out of her head.

“They will not know,” Canti insisted. “I have Elizabeth with the boys.” Anzu's gaze turned back to him. She tried to cross her legs as her panties started to get wet. She hated when her body betrayed her. Canti leaned down and gave her an opened mouth kiss. She could feel herself melting underneath him. Anzu wrapped her legs around his waist. She ached to hold him in his arms. When he pulled away, Anzu's body felt so cold. Her lower lip started to tremble as she looked her secret lover in the eye.

“Please…” Anzu whimpered. Canti raised his eyebrow.

“Please what?” he asked. His lover gulped.

“I… want…” The words felt so hard coming out of her mouth. “I want…”

“You want what?” Canti asked. She shut her eyes.

“I want you to please me,” she said. His face came within inches of hers.

“Is that what you want?” Canti asked. Anzu gulped.

“Yes,” she said. He gave her another kiss on the lips. She was quick to kiss him back. His hands moved down to her hips. Canti looked into her eyes.

“Do you really want this?” he asked. Anzu quickly nodded. He could feel how wet she was at the crotch of her panties. She broke down panting.

“Alright,” Canti said. He rolled down her wet panties with one go. Anzu could not help but to brace herself what was coming next.

“Are you sure they cannot see us?” she asked. Canti gave her another quick kiss on the lips.

“I am sure,” he said in a low voice. He untied his pants and let them hit the floor. Anzu's cheeks turned bright red as Canti slid off his boxers. She started squirming in place. The poor girl ached to hold him.

“C-C-Canti!” she whimpered.

“Hm?” he asked. Anzu gulped as she lifted her head.

“Please… Untie me!” she wailed. He smiled as he shook his head.

“No,” he said.

“But why not?!” she cried. He leaned down in front of her with a hungry little smirk on his face.

“I think this is much hotter this way,” Canti said. He gave her one more kiss as he slid his cock into her pussy. Anzu threw back her head and moaned.

---------

In the skies, Kane and the Ogami twins could see what they were doing. Kane had a focused look on his face. The Ogami twins sat on either side of him.

“What should we do next?” Hikari asked. Kane waved her off.

“Please be quiet,” he said. Hikari looked over at her sister. Yami shrugged and shook her head. They looked up to see the wheel turning in Kane's head. He had his eyes on Anzu as she was lost in another sea of pleasure.

“What would you like us to do?” Yami asked. Kane turned his head. His eyes glowed a deep red. His lips curved into a cat-like smirk.

“Hikari, you come at Yugi again,” he said. “Yami, you come with me.” The twins leapt to their feet.

“Yes, master!” they said. The twins vanished into thin air. Kane stood up with his smirk to his face. He held out his hand and began chanting. Black swirls formed just inches below his hand. He opened his eyes just time to see the swirl explode before his eyes. Kane took in the site of little stars explode into thin air one by one. After the last stat exploded into dust, he vanished into thin air.

----------

Afterwards, Canti and Anzu lay on the floor of the shed, spent with their lust. The couple should've been asleep with dreams of another steamy night together. He had his arm over her chest.

But then, Anzu jerked open her eyes. Only, her eyes looked so empty and dark blue. She started breathing rapidly as the pounded in her chest formed thick dark waves in the air above her heart. Anzu tried to cry out for help but the pressure closed around her vocal cords, making it impossible for her to speak or breath. Her eyes trailed over to Canti. He looked so peaceful in his dreaming. That was all she could do to watch him while she suffered through the rest of the night.

This new war was only going to be the beginning.

Love Sinking into Toxins