Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 7: Chap 43: Karma Pain ( Chapter 43 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Karma Pain

Jonouchi stuck the knife in deeper. He happened to go out and check on Anzu in her shed. It was Canti who saw him first. He was about to go sleep at the time. The kamimortal happened to look up and see the boy staring at them. Instantly, his heart sank.

“No…” he murmured. Jonouchi backed up with big eyes. He tried to speak but no words came out.

“Baby?” Anzu asked. “What is the…?”

“What's going on here?!” Jonouchi shouted. She turned her head and all of the color drained from her face.

“Jonouchi!” she yelped. “It's not what it looks like!” Too late. Jonouchi told his best friend everything. This broke Yugi.

He sat alone in his room.

A pair of rough hands grabbed his shoulders. A hot breath hit his nape.

“Now do you see?” her voice hissed. “She doesn't love you.” Yugi shook his head.

“No…” he murmured.

“Oh yes,” she said. He didn't dare turn around. He could already picture the look on her devilish face. Why must she do this? Why do she have to turn the pain so deep into his soul?

“Please…” Yugi pleaded with his eyes shut. Hikari Ogami looked up at him.

“Please what?” she asked. “Don't tell the truth?” The boy slowly nodded.

“Heh,” she said. The demon woman moved into his lap. She moved her face to hers.

“Yugi,” she said. “Honey. You have to accept it. Anzu does not love you. And she never will.”

“No… No….” he said. Hikari Ogami kissed him on the lips. She stroked him on the cheek.

“That's how it is,” she said. The devilish woman kissed him on the lips. Yugi wanted to push him away. His body felt so weak in his arms. Hikari pulled away with a smirk.

“Poor Yugi,” she said. “You will measure up to Canti.” Hikari caressed his shoulders. “Must be a shame to feel so small compared to him.” The boy shook his head. She giggled with a devilish smirk on her face. She ran her finger along his right cheek.

“You are so cute,” she said. “Too bad she won't love you. You are just the friend. That's what you always have been.” Yugi tried to speak but no words came out as tears ran down his face. Hikari smirked and licked her lips. Yes. Feel that misery. Burn through it. I feel it! I need it! She threw back her head and moaned.

“Oh yes!” Hikari screamed. “Take me, Daddy! Feed it all to me!” She pushed him down onto his bed and unzipped his jeans. Yugi's eyes looked so empty as he stared up at his captor smirking at him. She pulled off her short white dress and tossed aside. It didn't take her long to rip off all of his clothes. Her nails turned long dark red claws. She licked her lips like a hungry savage.

Stab!

Yugi's head jerked back and his mouth filled with blood. Hikari drew back her hand as his body convulsed. She stood up with as Yugi went stiff. The demon licked the blood off of her claws.

“You now have my mark,” she purred. Hikari leaned down to her prey's ear.

“Sweet dreams,” she whispered. The devilish woman vanished into thin air. Yugi was left lying naked on his bed paralyzed with his empty eyes wide open.

Woman is a Devil