Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 6: Chap 42: Night Rush ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Night Rush

Canti's grief stretched into days. Koto was there for everything through this mess even before Anzu came along. That was the only way to put her out of her misery. She wouldn't want to be anyone's puppet. That didn't make it hurt any less, though. Canti couldn't get out of bed. Tonight, Elizabeth knocked on his bedroom door.

“Brother,” she said. “Come out. We have to talk.”

“Go away!” Canti wailed. Elizabeth puffed up her cheeks.

“Brother, you can't keep going on like this!” she said. “Just open the door.” There was silence on the other side. His sister took a breath.

“I'm coming in, okay,” she said. Elizabeth disappeared from the hall.

Canti lay huddled up in his bed with his sheets over his head. He didn't look up to see her. Elizabeth sighed and shook her head. She sat down on the foot of his bed.

“Look,” Elizabeth said, putting her hand on his leg. “I know she was really close to you. I don't mean to sound harsh, but you have to get back up and get over it.” Canti lay still. His sister leaned in closer.

“Go on,” she said. “Anzu needs you. You can't leave her now. Just go to her. It's got to be better than wasting away here.” Canti looked up from the sheets but said nothing. Elizabeth's eyes stayed on her brother.

“Get up and just go,” she said. Her tone commanded him to listen. He sat up with a dazed look in his eyes. Elizabeth took his hand and kissed it.

“I wish you luck,” she whispered. His sister disappeared out of the room.

----------

On the ground, Anzu sat alone in her shed prison. She had gotten used to the darkness and captivity. Though, a part of her wished that she could get up and walk around again.

It would be nice

Anzu paused when she heard a knock on the door.

“Hello?” she whispered. “Who's there?”

“It's only me,” a male's voice said. Anzu's cheeks flushed pink as her heart started racing.

“Canti-kun?” she asked. She looked up when she heard the door unlock. Canti stood in the doorway. Anzu's light died in her face when she noticed the sad looking in his eyes.

“Canti-kun, what's the matter?” she asked. Her secret lover didn't speak. He slowly walked over and knelt down next to her.

“I had to kill her,” Canti said in a whisper. “They turned her. That wasn't Koto anymore.” He rested his head in her lap. Anzu stroked his hair.

“I am so sorry,” she whispered. He looked up at her with the eyes of a desperate child.

“Can we stay like this for a while?” he asked.

“Yes,” Anzu said.

“Thank you,” Canti said. The silence had a strange calming affect on him. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes.

“I'm so sorry,” Anzu said again. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He didn't resist. In fact, Canti just lay there with the tears slowly running down his cheeks.

“Don't leave me,” he whispered.

“I won't, I promise,” she said back in a low voice. Anzu unbuttoned her shirt with her free hand. The right side came off, exposing her breasts.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” she asked. “Anything?” Canti stared at her with empty eyes. She rolled down her panties. Anzu grabbed onto his trousers.

“Anzu-chan…” he spoke up. She turned her focus onto him.

“Are you sure you want me to stop?” she asked. Canti lay there with no response.

“No…” he said.

“Do you really want me to do this?” Anzu asked. “I can stop if you want me to.” He finally shook her head.

“Alright,” she said. Anzu unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. He decided to lay there and just take it. Once his boxers slid off, Canti just checked out. Anzu's thighs came either side of him. She didn't take her eyes off of his.

“Let me take away your pain,” Anzu said. She took his cock and slowly began rubbing on it. Tiny whimpers escaped from Canti's lips. She didn't take her eyes off him.

“I love you,” he whispered. Anzu leaned down and kissed him again. He became stiff in her hand.

“I love you too,” she said back. The girl slowly slid Canti's member into her awaiting pussy. She threw back her head and moaned. A small chill ran through his body. He didn't make much noise as Anzu thrusted her hips back and forth. Pleasure wasn't the main focus tonight. I'm only doing this to cure his pain. That should be fine, right? Am I doing the right thing? The tears wouldn't stop flowing from Canti's eyes as he looked up at her.

“I love you,” he said again. “I love you, Anzu-chan. I love you.” His body broke down into his climax. Anzu through back her head and moaned as she gave into her release. She collapsed on top of him panting.

“I won't leave you,” Anzu said at last. Canti wrapped his arm around her.

“Mmm…” he said as he drew his eyes closed. The pain was still in his heart but this would have to do for now.

Rushing the Pain in the Night