Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 7: Chap 48: Give Me Love ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Give Me Love

He had to see her again. There was only one way to do so. Canti sat up on his bed and cut his hand. He poured light pink sand on the wound. Canti winced but kept his focus.

“Bring me to her,” whispered. Then the kamimortal blew on the sand. He watched each gain blow away into thin air. He closed his eyes and vanished from his room.

--------

Anzu wakes up to the sound of singing birds over her head. She could feel cool grass under her skin.

“Hm?” she asked. Anzu lifted her head. She lifted her head and looked around. The girl saw a sea of trees. The trunks were so thick. Green ruled everything. Anzu had to admit that this was a welcome change. She tilted her head.

“Where am I?” she asked.

“The forest of Ronahon,” a voice said. “I brought you're here in a dream world.” Anzu looked up to see Canti standing over her. Her cheeks became flushed.

“It's you,” she said. Canti down and kissed her on the lips. She eagerly kissed back. Canti pulled her into his arms.

"I missed you so much," he whispered.

"I missed you too," Anzu said back. She rested in his arms. The girl still couldn't move too well. This made her look so forlorn.

“Why can't I hold you back?” she asked.

“Your body is still chained up in that shed,” Canti said. “I can't physically bring you here. That would much magic would draw too much attention. I am already risking this much to see you again.” Anzu gave him a wild kiss. Canti tried his best to keep up. When they pulled away, the couple stared into each other's eyes.

“I can't take this anymore,” she said. He patted her on the head.

“Shhh,” he whispered. “Don't worry. Don't worry.” She rested her head against his chest.

“But what can we do?” Anzu asked. “This can't go on forever.”

“No, it can't,” he whispered. His eyes shifted away from her. “The only way this will stop if we can get my sister to stop trying to kill you. I doubt that will work.” Canti sighed.

“We are stuck, my love,” he said.

“Can't we at least try?” Anzu asked. Her lover looked into her eyes.

“We are with Elizabeth on our side,” Canti said. “But something is going to have to change. And I'm going to have to do it.” He could feel Anzu trembling in his arms.

“I'm sorry if I worried you,” the kamimortal said. “We have no choice but to try and end this. I want you and you have your life to live. Arestil can't keep coming after you like this. I am going to end this once and for all.” Anzu lowered her eyes.

“Just… please be careful,” she pleaded. Canti lifted her eyes. He gave her a little smile.

“I will do my best,” the kamimortal said. He kissed her on the forehead. She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Can we just stay like this for a while?” the girl asked. Canti rested his chin atop her head.

“Sure,” he said.

“Thank you,” Anzu whispered.

Forest of Love