Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 7: Chap 49: Battle ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Battle

This had to end. Elizabeth suited up her gear. She would need three swords for this. The kamimortal loaded up her gun.

“You sure you can take them on yourself?” Canti asked as he watched her from her bed. “I could come as back-up.” She didn't look up as she closed up her gun.

“Nah,” Elizabeth said. “I will be just enough.” She flipped the sword into her sheath into her back. The kamimortal girl turned to him with a smile.

“No, I don't need your help,” Elizabeth said. “I will be fine.” She grinned and winked. Canti tried to relax.

“Please be careful,” he said.

“Sure will,” she said. Elizabeth winked and stuck her arm up into the air. She vanished in a snap.

----------

Elizabeth appeared in front of a black fort made of steel. She grabbed her sword. Her eyes shifted back and forth.

“I know you are here,” she hissed. “Come out and show yourself!” Giggling filled the air. Elizabeth whipped around. There was no one in sight. She clicked her tongue.

“Come out here now!” Elizabeth yelled. “This isn't a game! Get out here now!”

Whoosh! Clang!

She whipped around with her sword up. Hikari Ogami grinned at her with her sword against hers.

“Just as sharp as ever,” she said. “Too bad you chose the wrong side.” Elizabeth drew back her sword.

“I didn't chose the wrong side. I just didn't want to hurt my brother anymore,” she said.

“Aw,” Hikari Ogami said.

Whoosh! Clang!

Elizabeth blocked the other sword aim at her head. She turned to see Kurai Ogami grinning at her. The kamimortal forced herself to smile.

“Two against one right away, huh?” she asked. “I should've guessed.” Elizabeth drew out her swords.

“Come on, let's go!” she shouted. The ladies jumped up in the sky. Metal on metal smacked against each other. Elizabeth had only Canti's happiness on her mind. She grew tired of all of this. Arestil's rage and vengeance would have to end.

“Why did you leave us?” Kurai Ogami asked.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

“Why do you want to hurt my brother so much?” Elizabeth asked.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

The twins grinned as they were ready to give her their answer. “We are following orders from our master!” Elizabeth rolled her eyes before ducking from Kurai Ogami's black blade. The twins giggled. She narrowed her eyes at them. Were they even taking this seriously? Just thinking about it made her mad.

Whoosh!

A small cut opened up on her right cheek. Her skin started to sting as blood started to flow. Elizabeth felt along the cheek. Her fingertips started to burn. They started to go numb as well. Hikari and Kurai Ogami giggled at her. Elizabeth gritted her teeth.

“What did you do to me?” she asked.

“Oh,” Hikari said. “Just threw a little poisoned needle at you.”

“What did you say?!” Elizabeth asked. A sharp pain shot through her chest. She felt like she was choking.

“Is it getting to you yet?” Kurai Ogami asked.

“Fuck… you!” the kamimortal shouted with blurred vision. She blinked to keep herself together.

“Oh don't worry,” Hikari Ogami said. “You won't die. We just need to take you out of the equation for a few hours.” Elizabeth shook her head to keep herself awake.

“You won't get me…” she said through gritted teeth. “I don't want to see Canti sad anymore!” Elizabeth gathered up her strength and whipped out her gun. She had only one shot to get this right.

“Oh?” Kurai Ogami asked.

“What is this?” her sister asked. The twins looked at each other.

“Is she going to kill us?” they asked. “Is she going to kill us?” Elizabeth grinned and took a breath.

Bang! Bang!

The Ogami twins froze with big eyes. They didn't even get time to react as the flames ate up their bodies. Elizabeth struggled to rise to her feet. The poison started to rescind from her body. Now, the Ogami twins were screaming. Elizabeth smirked to herself.

“Heh,” she said. “I'll be damned. It worked.” Their bodies burned upwards. But, Elizabeth couldn't be too certain. She took out her other gun and emptied the bullets into the bodies. She wouldn't leave until there was nothing but ashes. The kamimortal dropped to the ground. She fell on her knees, panting. Elizabeth smiled to herself as she looked up at the sky.

“That's done,” she murmured. The kamimortal fell to her side and breathed out. Looked like the poison hadn't fully left yet. Maybe a little rest wouldn't be so bad. She slowly drew her eyes closed.

Disc One Boss Complete