Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 8: Chap 50: Our Battle ( Chapter 50 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Our Battle

“She defeated the twins!” Arestil shouted. “How was that even possible?!” Kane sat back on her bed, watching her. His girl stamped her foot and growled.

“Damn it all to hell!” she shouted. “Fuck!” Kane rolled his eyes. He just tuned her out through her ranting. Arestil slammed her fists against the wall. Tears formed in her eyes. Kane leapt up and grabbed her by the arms. She stared at him in shock.

“Baby?” she asked. He kissed her hard on the lips. Her whole body tensed. He wouldn't let go of her. She felt herself melt in bliss. Kane pushed her over to her bed. Arestil looked up at him with doe eyes. He had no emotion in his eyes. The kamimortal rolled off his black shirt. Her cheeks turned bright red.

“Oh…” Arestil mumbled. Kane leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She instantly kissed back, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I wail her so much,” she managed to say. Kane pulled away, looking down.

“Who?” he asked. He unzipped her black leather top. Arestil gulped.

“Anzu!” she wailed. “I hate that little bitch.” Kane grabbed onto her short red skirt and rolled it down to her ankles. Her black lacy panties followed suit. He pushed apart her thighs as he began kissing and sucking on her neck. Arestil moaned. She drew her eyes closed.

This was the only way to get her to stop.

“Oh shit!” Arestil shouted as his tongue darted between her lower lips. “Take me, Kane-sama! Oh! Oh! Kane-sama! Kane-sama! Oh!” The kamimortal grabbed the sheets underneath her. Kane forced his tongue in deeper. He started with slow and small circles. When was the last time he tasted her like this? Years? Decades? She had been too wrapped up in her revenge plans to put out. Tonight seemed to be the perfect tonight.

Her fingers wrapped up into his hair. Sweat began to form on his body. He knew where to find all sensitive parts to lick. He reached up and grabbed onto her hips. Arestil arched her hips upwards. Her moans filled the room. Kane slowly drew out his tongue and sat up. She looked up at him with clouded over eyes. Her lips trembled to speak but he gently put his finger to her lips. Arestil slowly drew her mouth closed.

“I am not done,” was all he said. Kane stood up and took off his pants. Her eyes widened as she saw the tent in his boxers. It didn't take long for them to fall to the floor. He climbed on top of her, giving her another kiss. He decided to tease her by sliding into her slick entrance inch by inch. Kane silenced her with another kiss, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Shocks and chills ran down Arestil's spine. Her body shivered as he started pounding into her. Her nails dug into his broad shoulders. This would have to do for now.

This latest target started to lose her appeal. It wasn't the same thing. Only this time, Elizabeth was on Canti's side. Come to think of it, why was his girl so obsessed with her brother's lovers anyway? He didn't say a word after the first few times. But now…

Arestil wrapped her legs around his waist. His lips rested against her neck. His lover dragged her nails across his back. He didn't even scream out. His eyes stayed locked on Arestil the whole time. Hearts formed in her eyes.

“I love you, Kane-sama,” she whimpered. He knows that she does. Kane won't pursue it because she can't let go of the past. She won't abandon her mission. He didn't expect her to ever stop until her brother could never love again. Things were going to get worse more than ever. This was going to have to do for now. He himself needed to kill his boredom somehow. This would have to do.

Kane didn't make a sound as he came. Arestil screamed for the both of them. She closed her eyes and threw back her head. Her nails dug into his skin for one last time. The woman's body went limp as she broke down panting.

“Good?” Kane asked.

“I want more,” Arestil said in a whisper.

“Hm?” he asked. Her lips curved into a devilish smirk as she pushed him off. The kamimortal flipped him onto his back. Her knees came on either side of his hips.

“I'm not done,” she said. Kane raised his eyebrow. He too was smirking at her.

“Oh?” the man asked. His girl smiled as she started stroking him for round two. This would be fine with him. He had to kill his boredom somehow. This was going to have to do for now.

Dominate and Entertain