Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 8: Chap 51: Speech ( Chapter 51 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Speech

“This can't keep going on,” Elizabeth said on the roof.

“I know, Canti said.

“So what are you going to do?”

“That I do not know.”

Elizabeth frowned. “That's not good enough.”

“I know, I know.”

“Does she even know the truth?”

Canti lifted his head. “Huh?” He saw the disappointed look on his sister's face. It didn't take him long for him to see what she was getting at. His face looked so grim.

“She won't listen,” Canti said. Elizabeth sighed.

“You have to get through to her,” she said.

“But you know how she is.”

“Which is why you have to get through.”

Canti sighed as his sister shook her head. It hurt but he knew that she had a point. He dropped his hand into his lap.

“But what happens if she doesn't see reason?” Canti asked. “You know how she is.” Elizabeth pointed to her nose.

“You have me, remember?” she asked. He kind of smiled before another thought crossed his head.

“But what about Anzu,” he said.

“She has you,” Elizabeth said.

“Fair enough. So what is our next action?”

“Well, I took out the Ogami twins. That just leaves Kane and our sister.” The words came out so bitter as she spoke. Canti frowned as he looked at her.

“How did we get here?” he asked.

“One of your previous lovers.”

Her brother frowned as he nodded. Elizabeth was right. This had to end. Canti lay back down onto the roof.

“How is my Anzu-chan doing?” he asked. His sister frowned.

“She is struggling,” Elizabeth admitted. “I don't know how long she will last.” The color drained from his face.

“I don't want to have to resort to that,” Canti said. His sister had a sad look on her face.

“You might not have a choice,” she pointed out.

“No…” he murmured. Elizabeth rubbed him on the back.

“I'm so sorry, brother,” she said. Canti couldn't even look her in the eye. Elizabeth held him to her chest. She shushed him over his head.

“No matter what you decide, I will be here for you,” she whispered. Canti just sat there, trembling. He could already see where this was going to turn. Could he stop this? No. But everyone knew this had to stop. How, they would all have to see.

This Has Got to Stop