Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 8: Chap 52: Hold Me Down ( Chapter 52 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hold Me Down

Anzu had a glazed over look in her eyes. Her body sagged in her restraints. She hadn't eaten in days. Her friends couldn't figure out what was going on.

“Anzu-chan? Anzu-chan?” Yugi asked. He shook her on the arm. No response. Yugi put his hand on her forehead. He quickly drew back his hand.

“We need to take her to a doctor,” the boy said.

“What do we tell them?” Jonouchi asked.

“I don't know!” Yugi said. “We'll think of something!” Anzu could barely keep her head up. She made a low groaning sound. The girl started mumbling something under her breath.

“Hm?” Yugi asked. He leaned in the take a listen. The groaning turned into growling.

“Anzu… -chan?” he asked. His girlfriend jerked her head upwards. She let out an animalistic scream. Yugi fell backwards with a start. Anzu looked like she was possessed. Her dull eyes had a red hue to them. She glared at the boys as drool ran down her chin.

“Fuck you!” Anzu shouted. “I hate you! I hate you!” Her screaming descended into rambling. She tried to lunge at them but her restraints kept her back. Anzu patted hard. The boys were right to look panicked.

“What should we do?” Jonouchi asked. Honda shook his head. Yugi had a frightened look on his face. He reached into his pocket for his phone.

“119, what is your emergency?” the operator asked. The shed descended into screaming and shouting. Anzu couldn't even hear her own voice anymore.

---------

This wasn't the first time this happened.

-Three Nights Ago-

She couldn't take this anymore. Chained up and alone. Nothing to do. The boys wouldn't talk to her. Her family probably thought she was dead now. Anzu stared up into the empty darkness. She even envied the little dust particles floating around in the air.

The girl gritted her teeth. She couldn't take this anymore. Something had to give.

Anzu started to yank out her right hand from her restraints. Her hand couldn't move at first. She still wouldn't quit. The girl gritted her teeth and kept yanking. She pressed her thumb against her palm. Anzu slid her right hand out of the rope once more. This time, she got free. She laughed as she flexed her wrist.

“Yes!” Anzu squeaked to herself. Now for the left. The same process happened but only quicker. Once she was freed, the girl pushed herself up to her feet. Anzu had to try and get back her balance as she groped around for something to hold onto. Her legs shook like jelly as she tried to think. Anzu's head started to swim.

Once she pulled herself together, her heard turned towards the door. Anzu took little steps over with her hand out. Of course the doors would be locked. Yugi was probably asleep by now. The girl frowned to herself. She looked up at the high windows. Could she fit through one of those? She would have to see.

Anzu walked over to one of the walls where the window was. Her mind waivered between desperation and sanity as she looked around for something to climb on. How many boxes would she need to climb up? One? Two? Ten? Still, Anzu wouldn't give up. She used her strength to stack up the boxes that she could find. Her limbs felt like jello as she tried to move them around. Plus, she had do this all quietly. Anzu kept looking towards the door every chance that she got. How high could she make this before she could reach the window? The girl didn't think about that as she worked.

Stacking was the easy part. Anzu looked so frail than she did when she was first captured. But that didn't matter to her. The girl climbed on the first box with no problems. Next was the second one. She had to grip the sides to catch her breath. Anzu didn't have time to stop. Her footing slipped at one point. She reached for the third box. Just three more to go. Anzu took in a deep breath and climbed higher. By now, the boxes underneath her started to wobble. Anzu held on for dear life as she gasped. Still, she wouldn't quit. Just two more to go. If she could just reach the window…

Anzu reached out her hand. Her fingertips was nearly at the small window ledge. Just a little more…

Crash!

The boxes and Anzu went crashing to the ground. She ended up hurting her arm and ankle. Yugi ended up running out to check on her.

----------

-Now-

Canti could feel Anzu's pain from above. He rose to his feet.

“I have to go to her,” he said. Elizabeth nodded once.

“Go,” she said. “I will have your back.”

“Thank you, sister,” Canti said. He bowed and vanished into thin air.

Time is Running Out