Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 8: Chap 56: Liberation ( Chapter 56 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Liberation

So bright

Anzu could barely see anything around her. Everything sounded like it was underwater. She could feel pain in her eyes. Where am I? Her thoughts felt so tangled up. Anzu could barely move at all.

Anzu-chan

Her eyes moved forward. There he was. Canti's eyes looked down upon her. Anzu tried to speak but he rested his finger against her lips.

“Shhh,” he whispered. “Don't try to talk.” Anzu closed her mouth as he eyes widened. Canti drew back his finger.

“It's okay,” he whispered. “I am here now.” His girl just laid there underneath him. Canti gave him a little smile.

Are you really here?

“Yes,” Canti said. “I came to get you.”

Get me?

“Yes,” he said again. “You are in a hospital right now. You suffered from a breakdown. Elizabeth told me what happened. But I am here now to heal you.”

Heal me?

“Yes,” Canti said. “And don't worry. There are people in the hospital, but they can't see or hear us.” He noticed the confused look on her face. A little smile spread across his face.

“I put up a barrier around us,” he explained. “If anyone looks into the room, they will see the room but not us.” Anzu stared up at him with her mouth closed. The kamimortal leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Anzu's heart stopped for a moment before it started up again. She slowly drew her eyes closed. She hadn't had this taste in weeks. Her body relaxed under the hospital sheets. Canti reached down and slid her shirt over her head. His hands moved to her breasts as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Anzu about choked at the sudden action. Canti drew back his tongue as he stripped off his own clothes. The kamimortal slid underneath the sheets with her. He rolled down her pants inch by inch.

Canti broke off the kiss and looked into Anzu's dreamy-filled eyes.

“Do you want me to go on?” he asked.

Yes.

“Alright,” Canti said. He down and kissed her on the neck. Anzu closed her eyes and let off a small whimper. Her lover gently shushed her. She parted her thighs without a thought. Canti pushed his tongue back into her mouth.

“Mmm,” Anzu muttered. She could feel herself getting wet on her thigh. Canti pulled her into his arms as he slipped his erect cock into her wet lips. His girl moaned into his mouth. Anzu wrapped her arms around his neck. That was all it took for him to pound in and out of her. Happy shivers ran up and down her body. Canti's head ducked down to her right breasts. Small moans escaped from her lips. Canti looked into her eyes.

“Are you enjoying this?” he asked. Anzu quickly nodded. Canti leaned in for another kiss. How long had they been like this? Sure, he fingered her a few days ago. But nothing could compare to full-on intercourse. Anzu wrapped her legs around his waist. Her heels dug into his thighs. The sensation pushed him to pound harder. He gave her another kiss with tongue. Canti pulled Anzu in closer as he could feel himself crawling towards a climax.

“I can't hold it,” he said in low voice. He pressed his lips against hers as he reached his climax. Anzu folded under her own release. The couple broke off the kiss.

“I love you,” Anzu said breathlessly. Her hand wrapped around his. Canti kissed her on the forehead. His arm wrapped around her waist. Hazy lights began to form around them. Everything faded to white noise in Anzu's ears.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked. Canti gently shushed her again.

“I'm taking you to my sanctuary,” he said. “I will return you when you are completely healed. I gave you even to move you.” Anzu didn't say a word as she settled into place.

In the morning, her hospital bed was left empty.

Away We Go