Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 8: Chap 55: Hunt Again ( Chapter 55 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hunt Again

-Arestil-

I have nothing now. My lover was never seduced away. That whore murdered him. This whole time she had me convinced that he had abandoned me. The tears ran down my cheeks. I wasn't sad, not now anyway. All I felt now was rage.

Kane reached out and touched my shoulder.

“Don't touch me,” I muttered. Kane drew back his hand.

“What do you plan to do now?” he asked. I looked down at my lap. What was I going to do? I had one thing built up in my head while I had been told another. Still, I couldn't let Anzu walk free.

“She has to die,” I muttered.

“Even if Canti had nothing to do with it?” Kane asked. I turned my head.

“Yes,” I said. “I need someone to take it out on.” My thoughts were just coming out of my mouth. I didn't care. If she were going to be target, it couldn't be help.

“Are you sure you want to go through this?” Kane asked. I tilted my head.

“Why are you doubting me?” I asked.

“I am just making sure that you are willing to commit to this,” he said. “I don't want you to change your mind when you are in the middle of a plan that you cannot change.” He had a point.

“I have thought about this,” I said. “And she still has to suffer.”

“And you are sure about this plan?” he asked. I bowed my head.

“Yes,” I said. Kane took me by the hands.

“I will support you no matter what you pick,” he said. “I will see this through to the eat.” I looked into his eyes.

“Thank you, Kane,” I said. He leaned in and kissed me. I just surrounded and kissed him back. I didn't take me long for me to land on top of him. Kane is my love.

----------

The next morning, I acted on my final plan. I went down to Hell with a bag of golden coins. I walked up to the gate and placed one into the slot. The gates slid open. The blowing winds were so hard I thought my ears were going burst. But I wasn't going to be turned away. I walked through the gates and closed my eyes. I could hear the howling and hollering around me. I used my memory to get to the shrine. I couldn't hear my footsteps as I walked further. Soon, I couldn't feel the ground underneath my feet.

Finally, I found where it was. I opened my eyes and looked forward. A small shrine made of black ash wood stood in front of me. It was just a typical shrine. The opening looked so hungry. I opened my bag and dumped the rest of the golden coins onto the shrine. A black glow grew around it. I stepped back as I could hear it pulsing. The heat was too much for me to handle. I could see that on palms of my hands. I began to pray as the howling grew around me. Suddenly, I felt a cold heat surrounding me. I breathed out heavily. A whisper filled my ears.

What is it that you desire?

I closed my eyes and took a breath. “I wish to seek my revenge.” I held my breath as I waited for a moment. The cold heat backed off me.

Very well. Your wish will be fulfilled.

And then it went quiet around me. I turned around but there was no one there. I didn't feel any different. When would I see this happen? I turned and walked back the way I came. My steps felt heavier than before. Kane was waiting for me at the open gates. I didn't even ask why he was here.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said with my head bowed. He held out his hand to me. I took it and let him lead me out of hell. The spell should start in three days' time. Looking back, I might have overdone it. At time, my rage had to go somewhere. I'm sorry, brother. But someone has to pay. Better her than you.

Restart the Mission