Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 9: Chap 58: Ceremony ( Chapter 58 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ceremony

-Canti-

I had to get on this right now. I sent Anzu the text this morning.

“Meet me in the rose gardens.”

I read over it one more time before I hit send. Now, I just had to go down there and wait. But first, I needed some things for the ceremony.

“So you really are going to do it?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yes,” I said. I leaned down as I looked through my old wooden trunk.

“I can help you if you want,” she said. I shook my head.

“No,” I said.

“You sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. I turned to see her looking at me.

“Well then,” she said. “I wish you luck.” I bowed my head.

“Thank you,” I said. I turned back to the trunk and reached further inside. I spotted the small, long brown bag in the back corner.

“Ah, here it is!” I said. I reached in and pulled out the bag. I had the most important thing that I needed. Now I just needed to get the rest.

----------

I stood out in the rose garden in the middle of the park. They planted this last year. This felt like the perfect place to do the ceremony. Elizabeth is keeping our sister away long enough to go through with it. I just hope that it will be enough. I looked around at the dirt at my feet. Looks like I am going to have to get started.

I pulled out a bottle of red dust and uncorked it. I poured the dust around me in a large circle. Next, I placed six white stones at the right points. I did the same with six black stones. Next came four silver candles. I cannot light them until Anzu-chan gets here. I placed them at each point. North, south, east, and west. Everything had to be positioned in the right way. I didn't want to risk corrupting her soul in the process. I wasn't going to take out the rest of the things I needed until I could start the ceremony.

I took one more look around the circle I more around me. I made sure that I had every set up properly. The ceremony had to done correctly or I'd end up turning Anzu into a succubus. So far, Elizabeth had been a good job keeping Arestil away from the rose garden. I can't let her know what I am doing. This has to end. I am going to do anything in my power to do it.

“Canti-kun?” I heard. I turned around and my heart sped up in my chest. Anzu stood on the pathway to my circle. It felt like heavy stones were lifted off my shoulders.

“Oh good, you're here,” he said. Anzu-chan held up her phone.

“I got your message,” she said. “What did you want to show me?” I completely turned and took in a breath.

“Please come into the circle,” I said. “But be careful. Don't mess it up.”

So it Begins