Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 9: Chap 59: Sakura Wedding ( Chapter 59 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sakura Wedding

Anzu walked into the circle without saying a word. Something told her this wasn't the time to ask any questions. That serious look in his eyes told her not to.

“Careful of the dust,” Canti told her.

“Oh,” Anzu said. She looked down and stepped over the dust. Anzu stood inches away from her lover. Canti lifted his chin and took a breath.

“Get down on your knees,” he said. Anzu sank down onto her knees. She looked up at him.

“Do you trust me?” Canti asked.

“Yes,” she said. He lowered his gaze.

“Good,” he said. The kamimortal held out his right hand. He closed his eyes and started to chant. The wind started to feel cold around her. Canti picked up a small rose-colored bottle. He pulled out the cork and poured it on his fingers. First, the oil went on her forehead. Then her left cheek. Anzu shivered at the touch. Canti drew in another breath. He placed his fingertips on her forehead. He closed his eyes are started to chant. Anzu could hear a low mumbling in her ears. She had many questions wanted to ask.

“Shhh,” Canti said. “Clear your mind. Just focus on me.” Anzu closed her mouth and her eyes as well. The kamimortal went back to his sutras. His arms were already painted in Kanji. He took in a slow breath. The heat formed in his chest.

The waves were the first to form in Anzu's mind's eye. She had never thought she'd feel so calm.

“Shhh,” he whispered again. He himself felt the heat running through his body. His energy started to flow into Anzu's body. If all went right, everything should take without any problems. Canti kept his focus on his lover. Her body started to glow pink. The kamimortal felt tempted to kiss her.

No. I have to focus.

He noticed her chest raising and falling. Her beating heart rang through his ears. Canti drew back her fingers. Elizabeth would be nearby watching over everything. So far, he couldn't sense Arestil or Kane anywhere. But he couldn't rest yet. They could be anywhere. Canti shook his head.

No. He needed to focus. The hardest part was coming up. Canti felt his body jerk when his heart jumped in his chest. The kamimortal took in a deep breath. His eyes stayed on Anzu.

“Anzu-chan, listen to me,” he said. “No matter what happens, stay focused on me. I might scream in pain, but don't let up. This has to be done. Do you understand?” Anzu lifted her chin.

Yes.

Canti about stumbled backwards at the response in his head. The kamimortal shook his head. He stiffed up and readjusted his focus.

“Right,” Canti said. His hands rested on her cheeks. The kamimortal let off a low hum. Sharp pains broke out in his chest. He suddenly felt cold. His body felt stiff. Still, Canti had to focus.

What are you doing?

“Don't mind me,” Canti said, breathlessly. “This has to be done.”

But

“Just stay focused,” he insisted. Anzu tightly shut her eyes. Canti let out another scream as the pain chundered in his chest. He stood on his toes and took a deep breath. The paint started to feel the pain in his joints. His spine felt so stiff. Canti let out a loud gasp. Still, he wouldn't let up. Even if everything was drained out of him, he was going to do this to save her life.

Canti's hands slipped down by his sides. He sat down to his knees, panting. The kamimortal clutched his chest. He had to move on to the next stage before he lost consciousness. Canti picked up a silver up.

“Here, drink this,” he said. The kamimortal held the cup to her lips. Anzu slowly drank up the dark red liquid. She shuddered at the taste.

“I know it tastes bad,” Canti said. “But you have to drink all of it. We have to see this through to the end.” A little bit of the liquid dribbled down the side of her lips. Canti used his thumb to wipe them away back into the cup. Anzu had to finish the last drop.

The cup dropped to the ground when the last drop was finished. Canti couldn't hold back anymore. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She didn't push him off. The bitter tang on her lips made her lover shiver. Canti pushed her back onto the ground. Anzu reached up and grabbed onto his white t-shirt. They started stripping back as their tongues mingled with each other. Anzu spread her legs underneath him. Canti pushed his inside of her.

----------

An injured and pale woman walked through the heavy snow. Her sullen and gaunt body was covered in bruises and dried blood. She held the torn rags close to her as she forced herself to keep walking. The woman looked up when she noticed bright glowing lights in the distance. A tired smile spread across her face. She pushed her to hurry towards the light. It felt so warm even far away. She could see the outline of what looked like a church. The woman reached forward to the rays. She kept walking despite the pain in her body. Not even the snow and cold could keep her back.

She dragged herself up the cold white marble steps. The pain shot through her body. The woman about toppled over to the ground. If she could just get to the light. She reached out for the weakened warmth. When the woman got to the top of the steps, she collapsed and died with a smile on her face.

In the darkness, that woman slowly opened her eyes surrounded by red light. The darkness started to break up around her. Her empty eyes matched the light around her with a darker shade. A small smile spread across her face.

---------

Anzu and Canti lay asleep in each other arms in the circle of red dust and black stones.

Immortal Winter Love