Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Terdwilicker's Anime Reviews ❯ Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out ( Chapter 42 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Uzaki Hana is a girl with big boobs. Really big boobs. Which is fine, because she is short, around 5 foot even. She's also an adult at the start of the story, so her obsession with Sempai from high school, whom she finds at her college, leads her to aggressive pursuit, trick dating, and nights spent in his apartment... playing video games. Despite her intentions, her target (Sakurai-sempai) is a loner by preference and despite being handsome and fit, scowls a lot of the time and prefers to be alone when not working or attending class. The first season of this show I was convince Uzaki was cleverly pursuing Sakurai for the purpose of an MRS degree and all her efforts cooking meals and spending time around him was meant to make her claim so he would marry her. Unfortunately, the second season they backed off of this entirely obvious first season evidence and pretend it was all accidental and Uzaki doesn't actually realize she likes him as much as she clearly did in season one. I think this is a bit of a failure, though the comedy is good in both seasons, you just have to forget that they are inconsistent. 

I wrote a fan fiction which uses several of these characters, taken to a realistic end. I am surprised to note an absence of stories where Uzaki/Sakurai are actually doing all the things their public words imply for comedic effect. If they were as busy as normal college students they'd be married after six months and raising a family shortly after because Japanese people don't like condoms and would rather take the chance.