Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ As the Clock Strikes ❯ Attack ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D.F.: Hi! Welcome to my first cyborg 009 fanfiction! I hope it'll turn out well! I was planning this for a month but this is the first time I'm actually putting it on paper! Hey 006! I'm gonna need a lot of cookies and coffee for this one!

006: Coming! //gives D.F. cookies and coffee//

All 00 cyborgs except 006: NO!!!!!

D.F.: what are you all worried about? //eats cookie and drinks coffee. Eyes turn to stars, big grin on face//

00 cyborgs: *groan*

D.F.: 002! Say disclaimer! NOW!

002: Destinedfate does not own cyborg 009 (thank God…) She only owns Yuki, Umi, Ms Naomi, and all the other people that you don't see in the series.

D.F.: (talking really fast) since my favorite characters are 002 and 004 I paired them up with 2 OC's. Aren't I nice? I'm nice. I would really have liked to have paired 009 with an oc, but he already has 003! Which I totally support! They're so cute together aren't they? Well anyway lets get the story started shall we? 004!

004: *mumbles* Nice huh? More like insane….

D.F.: HEY!!!!! 004!!!!! I heard that you know. Now start the story!

004: *whimpers* //crouching in a dark corner twiddling his fingers// Let the story begin!

The ocean was calm that day. The crystal blue water sparkled and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Somewhere in the distance, a fish had splashed up to the surface to catch a fly that had flown astray. It was a very serene setting.

No one would have guessed that only 50 feet below the surface, a deadly battle ship lay. Hidden away in the shadows, the motor made almost no noise. This ship was the Dolphin.

"No fair! You cheated!" An angry voice shouted, it had belonged to a rowdy red head with a furious look on his face.

"I did not cheat!" another voice responded, this one belonged to a rather annoyed 007.

"Oh yes you did!" 002 shouted over the small coffee table, with cards scattered all over the surface.

"No! I didn't!"007 yelled back "A gentlemen of my standards would never cheat at anything let alone a measly game of cards!"

"Why you! Are you saying I'm a liar?!"

"Precisely."

"Your gonna die now!" 002 declared. A few seconds later, 002 and 007 were rolling on the ground in a fist fight.

"Hey you two! Knock it off!" 008 exclaimed.

"You tell that to him!" They both shouted at once, pointing to each other.

The other cyborgs looked on amused as the two squabbled and barraged each other with a series of insults.

"Perhaps you should save the fighting with each other for later because right now there is a little trouble." An elderly voice suddenly sounded in the room, stalling the two while 007 had turned into 002 and started mocking him.

"What is it professor?" 004 asked.

"It's seems that there is an attack from Black Ghost off the coast of Hawaii (A/N: sorry! I'm too lazy to look up and island! ^_^;;;; just think your favorite…)." Professor Gilmore answered.

"BLACK GHOST!?!?!?!!!!" The 00 cyborgs all asked in unison, 007 changing back to his own form.

"But we defeated Black Ghost a month ago! How can this be?" 003 asked anxiously.

"Honestly, I don't know, but we have to fight again." He replied " I've already set The Dolphin on autopilot towards the attack, it seems we have not defeated Black Ghost just yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two figures silently watched as fires started all over the lovely city (A/N: Once again, pick your favorite…. ^_^;;;), their presence unknown as they were hidden in the thick woods. Both wore white radio headpieces, the side that covered one ear completely was in the shape of a wing. That was all that could be made out in the darkness in the darkness except that the figures were distinctively female.

"Are they here yet?" one asked, her voice was nice, smooth and not very quiet, but powerful all the same (Think lead character girl voices).

"No," the other on replied, her voice was quiet, very mysterious and was the kind that would be able to make its way into the ears of a large, arguing crowd (think Rei Ayaname dub voice), gunshots were heard and screaming and panic ensued. The air was thick with smoke and the smell of blood hung thick around the city, "but they'll come."

"Yes, but way if they don't make it in time?"

"If they don't come in two minutes than we'll take care of it."

But there was no need, a few seconds later, the Dolphin pulled up along the beach and the 00 cyborgs piled out and raced over to take care of the attack.

"They're here now, should we go back?" the one with the louder voice asked.

"No, lets stick around and see how they fair, we still need to put the trackers on them."

"Oh, yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the cyborg finally arrived, everything was in chaos. 001 managed to telepathically contact everyone and lead them out of the burning city. All of the people were evacuated but many were seriously injured.

While 001 and 003 took care of the wounded, the rest went to fight. Shots were fired at them from every which angle, making it almost impossible to dodge.

"Acceleration mode!" 009 shouted, quick as lightning, he removed and destroyed the guns of 30 soldiers.

" There's too much smoke! I can't see a thing!" 006 shouted.

" Put out the fires!" 002 commanded.

As if on cue, 005 pulled up and enormous piece of cement and smashed it onto the closest fire. The flames vanished.

009 and 002 were doing well taking away the guns from the enemies and depositing them onto the beach for 003 to tie up since they were to weak to resist anyway. While they were doing their jobs, 004, 005, 006, 007, and 008 were using their guns to blast chunks of cement to fall onto the fires.

They were well on their way to winning this battle when the first mishap occurred. While 004 was blasting, a building collapsed behind him. He turned around at the sound but stood frozen in place as the building came straight for him. Suddenly, a figure darted towards him, the cement it them full force but it didn't hurt. 004's eyes were firmly shut when he felt a smaller hand grab his own and pulled. The figure let go quickly and had disappeared before he opened his eyes. When he looked around, he found the collapsed rubble right behind him, and in his hand was a small metal card.

~~~~~~~~

The second accident happened only a few seconds later. One of 002's jets had just set a set of trees on fire. One by one, the trees collapsed until the fire was bigger than ever, licking at his body.

Suddenly, a powerful stream of water shot through the fire and extinguished it with in a second. Just as 002 wondered what happened. A flaming tree came crashing down, heading right for him! Another stream of water knocked the tree out of the way. It also began putting out the surrounding fires, just as suddenly it had begun, it stopped.

Everything was done in a couple of minutes. And soon, all the cyborgs were back on the Dolphin, safe and sound. But 002 and 004 were wondering what they had just each witnessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The two figures watched silently as the other cyborgs boarded the ship.

" Did you get the trackers on them?" the quiet voice asked.

"Yeah, I got 4 of `em. All different from yours." The other replied.

"Good, we got them all. And, I also managed to give one of them the disk."

D.F.: WHEEEEE!!!!

002: I guess that was good

D.F.: What do you mean, "I guess?"

002: I mean, that was great!

D.F.: *smiles* that's better!

002: Phew…

004: When are you gonna update?

D.F.: Real soon I hope! *turns to you, yes, I'm staring at you* See ya'll later!