Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ As the Clock Strikes ❯ Invitation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D.F.: Hi again! Two chappies in one day while a pile of homework still lays on my bed. You are sooo lucky that I'm slacking off.

002: right, whatever

D.F.: *glares*

002: uh….. sorry?

D.F.: ……..

002: O_O;;;;;;;;;;;

004: Anyways, Destinedfate does not own cyborg 009. But she does own Yuki, Umi, Ms Naomi, and all the other people you don't see in the series. Um, *looks over at D.F. glaring at 002 while he is sweating like mad* what you see over there is her silent treatment, it makes everybody nervous ^_^;;;; so, uh, on with the story!

~~~~~~

002 sat on one of the armchairs, staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought about the streams of water. `Think! Gah! I was so stupid to not have at least have followed that water from where it came from! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' he thought. By now he had thrown a fit and everybody was looking at him.

"Um, you okay, 002?" 009 asked.

"Huh? Uh, yeah. I'm just fine." he replied, then he looked over at 004, still lost in his own little world.

~~~~~~~~~~

`How could I have avoided that building?' 004 thought ` I knew it was headed straight for me…' then he remembered the metal card he'd found in his hand and pulled it out of his pocket.

I was the size of his hand. Examining it closer, he found it had a symbol on it. It was an elegant looking white wing. Contrasting with the silver of the card, it looked as if it was a logo of big company. On the base f the wing, was a round, blue gem.

Getting up, he walked over to the professor and showed him the little card.

"What do you think this is?" he asked.

The professor took the card from his hand and examined it. "It looks like a disk of some kind." He said "Where did you get?"

They had drawn the attention of the rest of the cyborgs and they gathered around them.

"I found it in my hand after I somehow dodged a collapsing building." 004 replied.

"Well if I'm correct, there should be a button here somewhere. Ah! Here it is!" He pushed a switch he found on the back and a beam of light shot out from the gem.

As the light widened to envelope the whole gem, a hologram of a woman about the age of 35 appeared. She had shoulder length chocolate brown hair with two strips curling up on her face. She was also wearing a lab coat, which her hands were stuffed into the pockets of. Beneath it, she wore a light pink shirt with a navy blue skirt, her blue eyes looking merrily at them.

"Good day, 00 cyborgs and professor Gilmore." she said " My name is Naomi Miyazawa, this recorded video disk was given to you by one of my cyborgs. I hope you listen closely to what it says."

Everyone gasped at the small disk but kept silent to heat what it had to say.

"I am inviting you to my house so we can maybe join forces. As you have probably discovered, the Black Ghost Organization has been taken over and have once again begun to manufacture cyborgs." it continued " In order for us to prevent this behavior any further, we need your help. If you would so kindly consider joining us, it would be a great help. If you decide to come, meet me at a small island exactly 1,500 miles from Kyoto, Japan on Saturday August 30th. There, I will take you to our base. I hope to see you all soon." And with click, the hologram disappeared.

"So, what do we do?" 009 asked.

"I think," Professor Gilmore started "that we should go meet her."

"I'll set the coordinates." 004 stated. They were going to Japan!

~~~~~~~~~~

D.F.: I know it a short chapter but I really have to do my homework and it's better than nothing right? Oh! And to make it even more interesting, I have decided that 009 and 003 are an official couple. So, if you see them cuddling a little, don't be surprised.

002: Yeah! And me and 004 will be getting our girls soon so be patient.

D.F.: keep that up and I won't give you your girl.

002: *gulp* okay I'll be quiet. Except, did you know that you're taking to long to type? I mean, you're so slow!

D.F: *grabs a chair, gags 002 and ties him to the chair* that'll teach ya.

004: -_-;;;;

D.F.: what? You wanna be tied up to?

004: o_o;;; No!

D.F.: I thought so, now, please review! I already got a really nice one from Starlight16! ^_^ *is happy* Cya!